Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hey Praiano, anything for the Nissan GTR Black edition? I am hoping you could do a max tune for the car. :nervous:

I spend my time since a few days testing cars for the ring shootout and i 've stopped the updates for the moment.

Did you test this tune ?
NISSAN GT-R BLACK EDITION `12 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT
Perhaps it need a stiffer front spring after 2.09 but it was still a very good car last time i've droven it. I will look at it in a few days but i don't know when exactly.
You can also test this tune that i did for the last cape ring shootout. and another similar but oriented for the ring.
NISSAN GT-R CONCEPT (TOKYO MOTOR SHOW 2001)// 550PP // SPORT SOFT // CAPE RING
NISSAN GT-R CONCEPT (TOKYO MOTOR SHOW 2001)// 550PP // SPORT SOFT//NORDSCHLEIFE
Those 2 last tunes are perfect for a lot of nissan GTR, Black mask , and also '07.
You can try it on the GT-R BLACK EDITION `12 , i didn't but it will be the oportunity if you test it to give me some feedback.

Have a good night.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

well, no. :guilty:

Look further up on this same page.

Thanks a lot my friend, this NSX is a very good car for sure, lot of driving pleasure , one of my best car.
:)👍

Praiano - your GTR Black '12 is the tune of the week. I think you have won so many times that you have lost track of which tunes have been picked?

Also, I am waiting for a movie review from you. What did you think?

Praiano congrats on tune of the week again in the GT Planet weekly rewind.

That's a very good one! :lol: Hey, Laurent, my friend, this is the next week now. :lol: :cheers:

Praiano - your GTR Black '12 is the tune of the week. I think you have won so many times that you have lost track of which tunes have been picked?

Also, I am waiting for a movie review from you. What did you think?

Woww ..... again??? Nice .. thanks to everybody.

Yes Hami, thanks for the Senna DVD movie you've sent me. It was amazing to see all this great story again, talking about the exeptional driver and man he was.
The sunday mornings are not the same now for the 180.000.000 of Brasilians.
He was the hero of all this people, giving hope, proud and also sharing all his victories.

Great movie , now i love Suzuka more than ever. !!!!:):)

Big thanks again my friend.

SANY0196_zpscffa4dee.jpg

Last edited:
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

This Car is a Champion! It Won the 55 Laps Enduro Race at
Fuji Speedway GT.

corvettezr1c6600ppSS_zps4824e149.jpg

azur10.jpg

"Enjoy your drive."

><(((((°>°°°°°

:sly:

Last edited:
I just wanted you to know, I love the format you post your tunes. On my IPad, I tap on your tune chart, save as a image, and I have in my Camera roll for quick finding. Any chance you'll do an iPad app? Could you give me a link of a good tuning guide. I want a better understanding on tuning.

Hi Br1mann. There is always a good chance we will develop for Apple iOS. But, it appears there are several issues we need to overcome first. #1 being the costs involved in just registering to become an apple developer (and this is an ongoing annual cost). :indiff:

I have seen people express interest in iphone/ipad, but unless we can offset the costs and labor it may not be possible. Send daisey.apps@outlook.com an email expressing your interest and if we get enough support we will create it. 👍

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

This Car is a Champion! It Won the 55 Laps Enduro Race at
Fuji Speedway GT.

"Enjoy your drive."

><(((((°>°°°°°

:sly:

Nice , congratulations for the race my friend, your car, my tune, your release !!!!

And my fish ><(((((°>°°°°°°° :)👍

Oh my! Didnt even notice haha! Thanks anyways

You can put the tires you want too. The balance is very very nice anyway, this is a very good car. Perfect way to race fairly with friends online, on an excelent chassis, mid power range .
Depending of the skill level or the fun you want ,you can wear from low sport to high racing grip tires.

👍 Have a good week-end.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Hello praiano

Nice pontiac 500pp! I was suprised of how composed an american car would be! Great balance on the ring easy and safe to drive ... Great work.
I've seen so many people using the aston martin v8 vantage '99 in 500pp rooms I noticed that you dont have a tune for that beast. As well as an upgrade for the newly emerging vette Z06 (C5) '00.

Thanks a lot and I hope ud come to lebanon during summer it would be awsome to get to know you. :)

Hello praiano

Nice pontiac 500pp! I was suprised of how composed an american car would be! Great balance on the ring easy and safe to drive ... Great work.
I've seen so many people using the aston martin v8 vantage '99 in 500pp rooms I noticed that you dont have a tune for that beast. As well as an upgrade for the newly emerging vette Z06 (C5) '00.

Thanks a lot and I hope ud come to lebanon during summer it would be awsome to get to know you. :)

Hello my friend, pontiac is very nice now , it always be but now he's at the top.
I have a lot of cars that i tune together at this moment , vantage '99 and corvette Z06 (C5) '00. are in.
The vantage is 729hp/1487kg for 500pp, this 2.10 is a crazy thing!!!

Difficult for me to think in a trip to lebanon or anywhere else now. Money is short and the kids need to study. Hard times but i already live in a paradise.
I have a very good friend in Lebanon , perhaps you know his voice, he's the animator of a radio station "light FM " in Beyrouth , "la bonne humeur" haha.

Have a good week-end over there.

I'm just here to say my thanks to praiano, those tunes are rad as hell! Thanks for sharing your knowledge, really helped a newb like me out!

ASTON MARTIN V8 VANTAGE '99 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

A mix of HULK and Steroid 100m olympic sprinter Ben Johnson. Insane 2.10 Update. :scared::scared:

Aston_Martin-V8_Vantage_Le_Mans_1999_800x600_wallpaper_01_zps4ccab606.jpg

astonmartinv8vantage99_zpsb53a1549.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°

First time posting, but have been using your tunes for a while now. Great job and many thanks for the great tunes. I am currently looking for a car that can beat my friends 600pp Corvette C5R on the Indy road course. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Congrats on the release of your android app. Looking forward to an ipad or iPhone app.

I'm just here to say my thanks to praiano, those tunes are rad as hell! Thanks for sharing your knowledge, really helped a newb like me out!

You're welcome, enjoy your drive. 👍:)

First time posting, but have been using your tunes for a while now. Great job and many thanks for the great tunes. I am currently looking for a car that can beat my friends 600pp Corvette C5R on the Indy road course. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Congrats on the release of your android app. Looking forward to an ipad or iPhone app.

Thanks, Don't worry, just use the same car , the CHEVROLET CORVETTE C5-R (C5) '00 is the new Chaparral 2J after 2.10 insane update.
It's THE new super car unbeatable.
Or ban it where you race , or race with it.

CHEVROLET CORVETTE C5-R (C5) '00 // 600PP ??? // RACING TIRES

Have a good night.

Thanks. That's what I thought. I went through all your 600 pp tunes today with no luck. I can get close with the audi a4 touring car but just cant keep up on straights. Fast car at 575pp using your tune. Your a4 tune is at 635pp but Most I can get it to is 575pp. Would this have to do with 2.10 update? I'll try your 600 pp tune for the vette. If u can't beat em join em I guess.

I just wanted to say that I have purchased the app, and I think that its awesome. Great tunes as always. Please keep up the great work that you do. Thanks again, and if you ever find a tune for the Lotus Esprit Turbo HC '87 I would be most grateful. Thanks again.

Thanks. That's what I thought. I went through all your 600 pp tunes today with no luck. I can get close with the audi a4 touring car but just cant keep up on straights. Fast car at 575pp using your tune. Your a4 tune is at 635pp but Most I can get it to is 575pp. Would this have to do with 2.10 update? I'll try your 600 pp tune for the vette. If u can't beat em join em I guess.

The new A4 touring is coming out right now, but at 550PP , don't reach 600PP anymore afetr 2.10. I think it's going to dominate in this range. Needed to add rear ballast and low rear downforce to fight against a sad understeer that springs and bumpers didn't resolve.
Just in a few minutes.

I just wanted to say that I have purchased the app, and I think that its awesome. Great tunes as always. Please keep up the great work that you do. Thanks again, and if you ever find a tune for the Lotus Esprit Turbo HC '87 I would be most grateful. Thanks again.

Thanks a lot to download my APP, you have the same thing here in my garage but this will help me a lot if i can sale some, very hard time for everybody.:ouch: This kind of help is welcome !!:)👍

I'm going to check the Lotus Esprit Turbo HC '87 today, to see if it benefit from 2.10 .

Have a good day.

New tune update 2.10

This car don't reach 600PP anymore after 2.10 update. No chassis reinforcement too, because of understeer, that's why i use ballast on it. Now it's fast on his line and also allow to use more HP for top speed.

AUDI A4 TOURING CAR ‘04 // 550PP // RACING TIRES

deepforestraceway33.jpg

audia4touring_zpseda4198e.jpg

deepforestraceway32.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

ASTON MARTIN V8 VANTAGE '99 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

A mix of HULK and Steroid 100m olympic sprinter Ben Johnson. Insane 2.10 Update. :scared::scared:

Aston_Martin-V8_Vantage_Le_Mans_1999_800x600_wallpaper_01_zps4ccab606.jpg

Cool. This is one of my favorite cars and a real heavyweight to find a balanced tune. I look forward to trying this. 👍

Back