Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
Izzyracer97
it's odd but the truck likes the nose down lower than the rear with every other car the nose is up to loosen the car and down to tighten

I run most of my FR cars/trucks this way. I hate understeer so I try to make my tune like a blood hound. Nose to the ground and shoot the apex :)... now FF cars are a different story :dopey:

Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe '54 "Grauer Geist"

You think you see something. You desperately try to figure out what it was, but it's long gone. No, silly, it isn't a ghost, it's a Merc, and a fast one at that. It may be old, but it can hold its ground against much newer cars, believe me.

STATS
359 hp/6900 rpm
298 ft-lb torque/5400 rpm
1135 kg
421 PP

WHAT TO BUY

Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction

ECU tuning
Stage 3 engine

Sports intake manifold
Racing air filter

Sports exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter: sports
Titanium racing exhaust

Fully customizable transmission

Twin plate clutch
Semi-racing flywheel
Adjustable LSD
Carbon drive shaft

Fully customizable suspension

Sports medium tires

TUNE

Ballast
40/50

Power limiter
100%

Transmission
1: 3.752
2: 2.516
3: 1.760
4: 1.329
5: 1.081
Final: 3.444
Top Speed: 149

Drivetrain
LSD
8/9/9

Brakes
4/7

Notes: I hate the exhaust note. HATE IT. That's what a Skyline sounds like, not a classic German car.
Anyway, it's not quite perfect, I had some understeer, but you'll be able to win a few. I feel like this is the best I can do for the time being, maybe an update later.

Last edited:
Golden Goose 400pp
based on the BMW M Coupe '98

ring24mcoupe1.jpg

Did update 2.10 throw your driving into a slump? Fear not! Here is the perfect performance adjusted automobile to take out your driving rage on some unsuspecting A.I. in the 400pp Compact Car Seasonal. With 336 horse to play with you can even try lowering the power limiter. Autumn Ring Mini at about 340pp can be a fairly quick and easy way to earn a bunch of credits. Or, adjust the final gear and muscle your way around the famous Nurburgring and hit speeds of up to 160mph.

found in the used car dealership

GT Auto
*No Oil Change or Engine Rebuild
Chassis Maintenance
Paint: Shoreline Beige Metallic
Wheels: RAYS VOLK TRINITI V
Wheel Paint: Shoreline Beige Metallic

Tuning Shop
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Exhaust
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit

Power: 336 hp @50k miles
Torque: 264 ft-lbs
Weight: 1465 kg
PP: 400pp

Power Limiter: 99.9%
Ballast: 0kg/+0
Weight Balance: 60:40
Aero: 0/0

Transmission
select default
Final Gear: Stock
Top Speed: 130
1st: 4.705
2nd: 3.381
3rd: 2.631
4th: 2.134
5th: 1.770
6th: 1.486
Final Gear: 2.850 Nurburgring (2.370)
Top Speed will be:145mph (175mph)

Drivetrain
LSD Rear: 6/14/5

Suspension
Ride Height: -9/-16
Spring Rate: 8.8/7.0
Extension: 6/5
Compression: 5/4
Anti-Roll: 5/4
Camber: 1.8/1.6
Toe: -0.12/0.06

Brake Balance: 6/7

Tires: Comfort Soft

Nurburgring Nordschleife: 8:15.239 with room for improvement :dopey:

Last edited:
Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe '54 "Grauer Geist"

Do you have the suspension settings please

What the... I could have sworn I put them in when I first posted it. That's embarrassing. I'll do it Friday, I have a lot to do this week.

:dopey:
Okay, this is what I'm thinking of doing. I will link QS Nissan and the Shootout cars to the OP. I will also put QS new Merc and Theos BMW right at the top.

I am giving PD a month to see if this is the path they are going down for the performance points. If they do not change anything in that time all tunes (minus said two, and any more up till then) to the "Archives" in the second post, and start a new OP... there. We'll see what might happen until then :dopey:

Enjoy your day everybody!

Okay, this is what I'm thinking of doing. I will link QS Nissan and the Shootout cars to the OP. I will also put QS new Merc and Theos BMW right at the top.

I am giving PD a month to see if this is the path they are going down for the performance points. If they do not change anything in that time all tunes (minus said two, and any more up till then) to the "Archives" in the second post, and start a new OP... there. We'll see what might happen until then :dopey:

Enjoy your day everybody!

Hi Adam! I think you're doing well. 👍 I also think that, you don't have to wait, "this is the path". :sly:

Hey there, you Clueless bunch. :dopey: I've been driving both of your classic cars, Theo's "7-Litre BBQ", and krenkme's Ferrari 330 P4. These cars were driven in the pre-2.10 update territory, but I hope these descriptions are correct enough.

Theo's 7-Litre BBQ

This Dodge has a nice colour and a nice sound, and it doesn't drive that bad either. In the 'Ring, the car didn't show many signs of oversteer or understeer, which is good for a old '70's muscle car. Compared to the Outlaws's Dodge, this one is more safer to drive, but is slightly slower. It is a great car for those who want to have a proper old racer without any of the death defying oversteer. Nice and smooth, is how I describe this ride.

krenkme's Fezza

The first time I drove this, I said "Holy crap, this is a Chaparral 2J!". It is super quick compared to a stock 330, and it is also super light on its feet. Like any other old racer with this much hp, it is great when you respect it, and it is horrendous when you get it wrong. It also has a nice "whoosh" sound from the turbo when you shift it 'round the track, great touch there. When you push it well, it can corner on a dime, with only a few signs of oversteer on low speed corners. Just respect it, and you have yourself a great Ferrari. Get it wrong and you have yourself a very nice red coffin...

Niku Driver HC
Hey there, you Clueless bunch. :dopey: I've been driving both of your classic cars, Theo's "7-Litre BBQ", and krenkme's Ferrari 330 P4. These cars were driven in the pre-2.10 update territory, but I hope these descriptions are correct enough.

Theo's 7-Litre BBQ

This Dodge has a nice colour and a nice sound, and it doesn't drive that bad either. In the 'Ring, the car didn't show many signs of oversteer or understeer, which is good for a old '70's muscle car. Compared to the Outlaws's Dodge, this one is more safer to drive, but is slightly slower. It is a great car for those who want to have a proper old racer without any of the death defying oversteer. Nice and smooth, is how I describe this ride.

krenkme's Fezza

The first time I drove this, I said "Holy crap, this is a Chaparral 2J!". It is super quick compared to a stock 330, and it is also super light on its feet. Like any other old racer with this much hp, it is great when you respect it, and it is horrendous when you get it wrong. It also has a nice "whoosh" sound from the turbo when you shift it 'round the track, great touch there. When you push it well, it can corner on a dime, with only a few signs of oversteer on low speed corners. Just respect it, and you have yourself a great Ferrari. Get it wrong and you have yourself a very nice red coffin...

Thanks for testing them. :cheers:

I love the way Theos' car drives. And I'm in full agreement in the look and sound of the car. Just amazing :bowdown:

I tried to make an tune for the shootout that was "on the edge", because most of my tunes have been labeled as "easy, but slow". As it turned out I made a car that will kill you if you don't treat it right.... I say I have succeeded :D.

I'm glad you enjoyed our rust buckets, and when will you post your Alfa? (I really like that tune :dopey: )

Golden Goose 400pp

ring24mcoupe1.jpg

Did update 2.10 throw your driving into a slump? Fear not! Here is the perfect performance adjusted automobile to take out your driving rage on some unsuspecting A.I. in the 400pp Compact Car Seasonal. With 336 horse to play with you can even try lowering the power limiter. Autumn Ring Mini at about 340pp can be a fairly quick and easy way to earn a bunch of credits. Or, adjust the final gear and muscle your way around the famous Nurburgring and hit speeds of up to 160mph.

GT Auto
*No Oil Change or Engine Rebuild
Chassis Maintenance
Paint: Shoreline Beige Metallic
Wheels: RAYS VOLK TRINITI V
Wheel Paint: Shoreline Beige Metallic

Tuning Shop
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft

Power: 336 hp @50k miles
Torque: 264 ft-lbs
Weight: 1465 kg
PP: 400pp

Power Limiter: 99.9%
Ballast: 0kg/+0
Weight Balance: 60:40

Transmission
select default
2nd: 3.381
3rd: 2.631
4th: 2.134
5th: 1.770
6th: 1.486
Final Gear: 2.850 Nurburgring (2.370)
Top Speed will be:145mph (175mph)

Drivetrain

Suspension
Spring Rate: 8.8/7.0
Extension: 6/5
Compression: 5/4
Camber: 1.8/1.6
Toe: -0.12/0.06

Tires: Comfort Soft

Nurburgring Nordschleife: 8:15.239 with room for improvement :dopey:

Love your tunes guys, great as always, but this one... was just one of the best so far 👍
Managed to beat the Gran Turismo World Championship big guns at the Ring with a 7:43, shocking! :lol:

Thanks for testing them. :cheers:

I love the way Theos' car drives. And I'm in full agreement in the look and sound of the car. Just amazing :bowdown:

I tried to make an tune for the shootout that was "on the edge", because most of my tunes have been labeled as "easy, but slow". As it turned out I made a car that will kill you if you don't treat it right.... I say I have succeeded :D.

I'm glad you enjoyed our rust buckets, and when will you post your Alfa? (I really like that tune :dopey: )

I'm glad you liked my feeback. I'm here in case you need any help, sir. :dopey:

Check the Cafe, I think you'll be surprised to see that my beloved Alfa is now there. I also have some other cars on share if you care to take them for a spin, just so you should know... :sly:

Thank you for the kind words Krenkme. I have not tuned too many of the higher performance cars and racecars so I have plenty to learn from my fearless tuning leader.:dopey: I hope you'll stick with tuning even if 2.10 made everything(every other FR car) a bit crazy.

Theo's 7-Litre BBQ

I could not fully negate the understeer or wheel spin. With the power bump, at least it doesn't try to kill the driver every turn and application of the accelerator pedal. Thanks for testing the old muscle racecar. I'll have to give some of your tunes a go at some point.💡

Love your tunes guys, great as always, but this one... was just one of the best so far 👍
Managed to beat the Gran Turismo World Championship big guns at the Ring with a 7:43, shocking! :lol:

Thanks for trying the tune, and might I add thats a very nice time around the Ring!👍 I went for power on this one, so I didn't add any ballast. The 60:40 weight distribution on this one can cause under steering when slowing from higher speeds. At least it makes up for this when powering out of the corners. Makes it difficult to believe this is only a 400pp automobile.

It looks like there is a new F.I.T.T. event up. Time to go car hunting!

Auto Racing Special Edition V2
Basedon the Lotus Elise 111R '04

nrburgringnordschleifei.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1r.jpg

Found in the New Car Dealership

274bhp
500pp
xxx ft. lb. @xx00 RPM of torque
weight 879 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change
Paint - Cobalt Blue Metallic(a)
Rear Aero
weight Reduction
None
Engine
Stock
Intake
Stock
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
High RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Hard (S1)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Downforce - 20
Weight Adjustment: 19 @ -50
LSD- 16/21/7

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 130
1st - 3.590
2nd - 2.725
3rd - 2.115
4th - 1.700
5th - 1.415
6th - 1.175
Final - 3.400
Adjust for speed using final gear

Ride Hight - Front: -20 Rear: -8
Spring Rate- Front: 5.2 Rear: 8.0
Extention- Front: 5 Rear: 5
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 2
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 5 Rear: 5
Camber- Front: 1.7 Rear: 2.5
Toe Angle- Front: -0.12 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 5

TUNER NOTES -
A reworked A.R.S.E. tune made just for the 'Ring, and This shootout. Enjoy :dopey:

sangalganoabbey.jpg

This tune makes the car literally unbeatable. Even better with on sports soft tires. I retuned the LSD to 10/15/10 to reduce some looseness on the rear during hard acceleration on corner exit. Nothing to change on 2.10 update i guess.

Congrats to Clueless garage..

Hello peeps. I have been trying to find a tune for my R8 5.2 FSI '09 for Trial Mountain. Is it possible you could do one for me please? I can send her to you if it makes the process any easier. Any help much appreciated.

Theo777
Thank you for the kind words Krenkme. I have not tuned too many of the higher performance cars and racecars so I have plenty to learn from my fearless tuning leader.:dopey: I hope you'll stick with tuning even if 2.10 made everything(every other FR car) a bit crazy.

Oh I don't know if I'm much of a leader, but rather a nut job that likes to have fun :dopey:

I don't think I'm quitting, just coming to grips with the new system.

SAPPH
This tune makes the car literally unbeatable. Even better with on sports soft tires. I retuned the LSD to 10/15/10 to reduce some looseness on the rear during hard acceleration on corner exit. Nothing to change on 2.10 update i guess.

Congrats to Clueless garage..

Thanks :cheers:. This seems to be one of the best tunes I've made. It won a shootout, top three in another, and even praiano likes it :D (he even has the original tune ).

Glad it still works. Maybe a 550pp on sport softs tune... :dopey:

danbojte
Hi Adam! The "M.C.H. Tribute" has done the new seasonal again for me. :) 👍

I made the car for the 420pp 80s seasonal, but it seems to have worked for you in more then just that. Thank you for driving it, and glad its working for you 👍

durbanpoison100
Hello peeps. I have been trying to find a tune for my R8 5.2 FSI '09 for Trial Mountain. Is it possible you could do one for me please? I can send her to you if it makes the process any easier. Any help much appreciated.

We have three builds for that car listed in the OP. If none of those work for you I could build a track specific tune for you.

What specs? (Performance points, horsepower, tires, ect...) :dopey:

-------------------------
Hoping to get some time tonight to finally update tunes to the OP, and maybe make some 2.10 tunes :dopey:

I made the car for the 420pp 80s seasonal, but it seems to have worked for you in more then just that. Thank you for driving it, and glad its working for you

I know when you made it and for what. :) 2.10 has degraded its PP and now fits well to the new seasonal. 👍

danbojte
I know when you made it and for what. :) 2.10 has degraded its PP and now fits well to the new seasonal. 👍

So you're saying it is now a money maker in the 80s seasonal, aaannnnd it works for the two newest seasonals?

Get in car, race 15 seasonal races, buy classic Jaaaag :dopey:

We have three builds for that car listed in the OP. If none of those work for you I could build a track specific tune for you.

What specs? (Performance points, horsepower, tires, ect...) :dopey:

-------------------------
Hoping to get some time tonight to finally update tunes to the OP, and maybe make some 2.10 tunes :dopey:

Thanks I will try these out and get back to you.

durbanpoison100
Thanks I will try these out and get back to you.

Great. If none of those do, let me know and I'll make a fresh one... I really need to get back into tuning for this update :dunce:

Bull
frog
450pp

mcoupering1.jpg

mcoupering2.jpg

This M Coupe is ready to tackle the Nordschleife with an improved chassis and a fully modded engine. The mighty E36 power is mostly kept in check using the tight differential settings and careful use of the accelerator pedal. With a top speed over 180mph, the grasshoppers better watchout!:dopey:

GT Auto
Engine Rebuild
Chassis Maintenance
Paint: Maziora Seyfert
Wheels: Rays Volk Triniti V

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Chassis Reinforcement
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft

Power: 461 hp
Torque: 334 ft-lbs
Weight: 1275 kg
PP: 450pp

Power Limiter: 100.0%
Ballast: 55kg/+50
Weight Balance: 57:43

Transmission
select default
2nd: 3.518
3rd: 2.755
4th: 2.256
5th: 1.899
6th: 1.592
Final Gear: 2.060
Top Speed will be: 202mph

Drivetrain

Suspension
Spring Rate: 8.8/5.9
Extension: 8/9
Compression: 7/4
Camber: 1.7/1.8
Toe: -0.08/0.08

Tires: Sports Hard
mcoupering4.jpg

Built for CSLACR's F.I.T.T. Nurburgring Nordschleife Shootout, V2.0 found here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=272696

Spyker C8 Laviolette '01 550pp
spykerring3.jpg

spykerring1.jpg

With a power to weight of nearly 600 hp per ton, this Spyker is not for the faint of heart. The big wing helps keep this surface based jet on the tarmac at speed. With the tuned Audi power plant hooked to the rear wheels, the Spyker can reach over 200mph on the Nordschleife. Do watch your speed over the large bump sections, the car seems to think its an aircraft and will attempt to takeoff.

GT Auto
Engine Rebuild
Chassis Maintenance
Paint: Antigua Metallic
Wheels: Rays Volk Triniti V

Tuning Shop
Window Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Chassis Reinforcement
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD

Power: 569 hp
Torque: 410 ft-lbs
Weight: 950 kg
Weight Balance: 50:50
PP: 550pp

Power Limiter: 99.1%
Ballast: 40kg/+50
Weight Balance: 50:50
Downforce: 0/18

Transmission
select default
1st: 4.419
2nd: 3.260
3rd: 2.511
4th: 2.047
5th: 1.725
6th: 1.477
Final Gear: 2.000
Top Speed will be:224mph

Drivetrain
LSD Rear: 7/12/10

Suspension
Ride Height: -5/3
Spring Rate: 8.8/9.6
Extension: 8/9
Compression: 7/5
Anti-Roll: 3/4
Camber: 1.9/2.1
Toe: -0.08/0.04

Tires: Sports Soft
spykerring4.jpg

Built for CSLACR's F.I.T.T. Nurburgring Nordschleife Shootout, V2.0 found here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=272696

All right. I finally moved all tunes post 2.10 to the archives, and made a new OP. All tunes have been added to the right post... and that should be it.

Good looking tunes for the shootout Theo 👍 It will be nice to see what you've made of that Spyker. Good luck :cheers:

... Coming from me very soon -
dodgeboys.png

Even with that awful looking spoiler:ouch: it still handles pretty well. Not sure how fast they are yet... as Im not the fastest around the Nordscheife.:dopey:

Those two Challengers looks like they'll be fun for cruising around the Ring:drool:

RedBullHangar-7_zps4015f468.jpg

Lexus IS F '07

"Nordschleife shootout" edition

I have created this car for the FITT Nurburgring Nordschleife shootout, v2.0 competition.

I was originally going to use the RM version but RM's were subsequently banned so I decided to see how well the standard car would do. It definitely isnt as responsive as it's RM counterpart but it packs a lot more power to try and make up for it, the high speed corners are a challenge though.

Found: New Car Dealership
Colour: Passionate Pink
Wheels: Enkei JS+M (Stock Black)

GT Auto
Oil Change
Front Splitter Type A
Rear Wing Type A

Tuning Shop

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Fully Customisable Transmission
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Torque Distributing Centre Differential
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension

The Tune

Horsepower: 688 BHP - Engine fully broken in
Weight: 1315kg
PP: 550

Aerodynamics
Downforce: 0/12

Ballast
Amount: 0kg
Position: -
Weight Balance: -

Engine
Power Limiter
Power Level: 100%

LSD
Initial: 9
Accel: 15
Braking: 7

Transmission
Set Final to 4.600, then Max Speed, then Ratios, then Final.
1st: 4.268
2nd: 2.968
3rd: 2.264
4th: 1.792
5th: 1.450
6th: 1.195
7th: 1.000
8th: 0.849
Final: 3.215
Max Speed: 230kph

Suspension
Ride Height: -1/6
Spring Rate: 9.6/8.7
Extension: 6/6
Compression: 6/6
Anti-Roll: 3/4
Camber: 2.3/1.7
Toe: -0.08/0.35

Brake Balance: 5/7

Tyres: Sports Soft

Notes: All aids off except ABS, tuned with at DS3 controller. Most of it was a bit of a rush job but I tried to get it to handle as nicely as possible.

Last edited:
Auto Racing Special Edition V2
Basedon the Lotus Elise 111R '04
nrburgringnordschleifei.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1r.jpg

Sir, can I have your lap time, possibly on Suzuka Circuit with this car. I was only able to do it in 2.09.xxx. I want to use your lap time as reference so that i can be faster.

I've seen someone done it with 1.59.xxx with 500pp car. I was so frustrated coz i couldn't catch him. Maybe i'm just slow.. :guilty:

Sir, can I have your lap time, possibly on Suzuka Circuit with this car. I was only able to do it in 2.09.xxx. I want to use your lap time as reference so that i can be faster.

I've seen someone done it with 1.59.xxx with 500pp car. I was so frustrated coz i couldn't catch him. Maybe i'm just slow.. :guilty:
If it was after the V2:10 update with a FR car then your time is probably about right. A number of the FRs have had a serious change in their PP making them for the moment at least much quicker than other cars in their PP class.:drool:

Back