◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
I Receved a message on my psn saying I noticed you racing on sunday night and would like to invite you to join. I have been reading and i am not a person for fourms but i always check my PSN messages on my ps3. Afew things i would like to say... How did i get noticed and why ? i mean i know im good online Driver Vs driver and all but i would like to know how i got this invite. I am going to try this out so this is a request. I do wish that i can get all my notifications from this fourm with all the info i need to know sent to me as a PM or on my PS3 message's. Like i said i am not good with fourms so aslong as i get a private message with details ill be set.

All set. Found the loose screw and tightened it up. Back in business almost as good as brand new. The shift lights aren't working but I probably forgot to connect something.

quade420
What time will we be racing?

Most of our series, including Sunday league night, start at 10 PM EST. If it's different than that, the organizer will make sure everyone knows 👍

I Receved a message on my psn saying I noticed you racing on sunday night and would like to invite you to join. I have been reading and i am not a person for fourms but i always check my PSN messages on my ps3. Afew things i would like to say... How did i get noticed and why ? i mean i know im good online Driver Vs driver and all but i would like to know how i got this invite. I am going to try this out so this is a request. I do wish that i can get all my notifications from this fourm with all the info i need to know sent to me as a PM or on my PS3 message's. Like i said i am not good with fourms so aslong as i get a private message with details ill be set.

You'll need to be on the forum to get the necessary information, to stay in touch with what's going on around here, and for several other reasons…not to mention to know about all of the other racing that goes on during the week.

I'll let someone else tell you what you need to do to join and how you got invited. That's not really my area.

All set. Found the loose screw and tightened it up. Back in business almost as good as brand new. The shift lights aren't working but I probably forgot to connect something.

Glad to see it worked for you too. I'm going to pull the cover off my momo wheel and see if i can get that to work right to, then I'll have a race rig and a drift rig.

Hi bscotty24bmx,

Thanks for your interest! As has been mentioned the forum is the way we use to communicate information to the members of the league. If that does not work for you we understand. We are always happy to have drivers who race clean. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You run the Time Trial. (NOTE: The tires selected for this have more grip than our current tire regulations allow, but please follow the directions exactly anyways).
2. You PM kcheeb with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
3. We assign you to the division that we feel will give you the closest competition.
4. We send you a you a PSN friend request from the corresponding SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That PSN account's lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

Please note that we often race DLC from three add-on packs:

Racing Car Pack
Course Pack
Twin Ring Motegi Pack

If you don't have these add-on packs, you will need to sit out the races in which they are used.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Does anyone have a Cappuccino that is listed as Suzuki Cappuccino in your garage? I sent myself one from an old account and it's name in my garage is Suzuki Cappuccino. I bought a new one and its name is just Cappuccino. The old one was 0/0/0 until I broke it in and sent it. I also was not allowed in a tuning prohibited room with this "Suzuki Cappuccino", and after checking everything my trans numbers were slightly different in the mid gears. Did anyone else have this problem and will it matter Sunday? Are they the same speed or do I suck with this car?

Does anyone have a Cappuccino that is listed as Suzuki Cappuccino in your garage? I sent myself one from an old account and it's name in my garage is Suzuki Cappuccino. I bought a new one and its name is just Cappuccino. The old one was 0/0/0 until I broke it in and sent it. I also was not allowed in a tuning prohibited room with this "Suzuki Cappuccino", and after checking everything my trans numbers were slightly different in the mid gears. Did anyone else have this problem and will it matter Sunday? Are they the same speed or do I suck with this car?

I got both... the one I bought and one that was sent to me not broken in.
The one sent to me is Capuccino 71 HP at 384 PP.

The one I bought is Suzuki Capuccino broken in 73HP at 388 PP.

It seems that when you sent one over to another account the name changes.

:crazy:

You know there are two Capuccinos from the dealership, right? …and the one we're racing is race modified and you can only modify one of them…

You know there are two Capuccinos from the dealership, right? …and the one we're racing is race modified and you can only modify one of them…

Both of mine are RMd. The name is different. But only 1 got sent to me.
other than the PP, HP and name, everything else is identical.

However, just as a side note, when Rallywagon did the testing for his Rally event on a Saturday, I could not use any of my AWD Race cars even though i've used them at SCARGOT many times; even after resetting everything to default, it would not let me in; so this may be a PD glitch.

Both of mine are RMd. The name is different. But only 1 got sent to me.

I have a few RM's that are like that. I'm going to check and see if that's something that changed with the 2.0 update...

Speedcheck

2493633042.png

Palo Alto is about 100 miles from home and Richmond VA is across the country. Just goes to show the difference in ping based on distance.

lookin to enter this league

PSN ID= gtraceking
Hi mogpiler,

Thanks for your interest! We are always happy to have drivers who race clean. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You run the Time Trial. (NOTE: The tires selected for this have more grip than our current tire regulations allow, but please follow the directions exactly anyways).
2. You PM kcheeb with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
3. We assign you to the division that we feel will give you the closest competition.
4. We send you a you a PSN friend request from the corresponding SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That PSN account's lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

Racing Car Pack
Course Pack
Twin Ring Motegi Pack

If you don't have these add-on packs, you will need to sit out the races in which they are used.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

PSN : aznboi2000
Hi aznboi2000,

Thanks for your interest! Pretty soon us Californians might outnumber the Canadians;) We are always happy to have drivers who race clean. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

Racing Car Pack
Course Pack
Twin Ring Motegi Pack

I want to join in. It's hard to find real clean races and I hope to find them here :)
Waiting for my reply!
PSN ID: NySoRi
Hey NySoRi,

Thanks for your interest. It looks like you are in Santiago Chile. Since we run our events Sunday night at 10:00pm EST it looks like the racing would start at Midnight your time. Will you be able to race that late?

Hey NySoRi,

Thanks for your interest. It looks like you are in Santiago Chile. Since we run our events Sunday night at 10:00pm EST it looks like the racing would start at Midnight your time. Will you be able to race that late?
depends on how much time are spend on every session of the week i guess.
If they all like 1 hour or a little more maybe i could manage my time between my stuff to race

depends on how much time are spend on every session of the week i guess.
If they all like 1 hour or a little more maybe i could manage my time between my stuff to race
NySoRi,

The Sunday night event and most of the events during the week last 2 hours. This means they will go on till 2:00 am your time. If that is OK with you then by all means lets give it a try.

There is one other thing that we try hard to avoid and that is Lag. Almost all of our racers are in North America so we would ask that if you do join and are experiencing lag that you would sign off so as to not effect the other racers.

Let me know if you think the timing works. Also it might be worth doing a speed test at speedtest.net to check your speeds. Make sure to choose a server in the USA.

They usually last about two hours for a full night of racing

damn... so it can´t be then... maybe i could from the beggining, but... when the school comes I think that i could not rest enough for the next moonday lol
PD: sorry if i misspelled something, i'm not a native english speaker haha

damn... so it can´t be then... maybe i could from the beggining, but... when the school comes I think that i could not rest enough for the next moonday lol
PD: sorry if i misspelled something, i'm not a native english speaker haha
No problem. We run our Wednesday practice in open lobbies so you could always come try that out. Just make sure to have the right cars (the second post of this thread) and check back here at about 11:50 your time for the room numbers.

Latest Posts

Back