Apok's Photos - Mini update- Galant at the Nurburgring

• Thread starter Apok
  • 213 comments
The second shot with the 3 cars is classy as hell! And the composition of the last shoot compliments the action of the McMerc drifting so well, great job there!

I'm glad you like those! With the second shot I wasn't even sure if I want to include it as the colours of the original image were so bleak and boring. In the end I liked the composition and decided to give editing it a go.
And thank you for the compliment on the last image. I find that I can't really make very good photos where the car is only partially shown, but that one works quite well.
:cheers:

Agree about the vertical shot, and the Countach set is great as well.

Thank you! :cheers:

Wow! Stunning shots. I can't really pick a favourite. I really love the soft toning and composition, especially on the first two. That last one though... insane!

Nice Countach shots as well. :)

Red Cars at Monza

Sadly I wasn't feeling very inspired with this one, so there aren't as many good pictures as I'd like. Still blue and yellow to go though. :)

GTA <3 Very good photos, first one is the best. Bonus is also nice, I think Dark Blue fits F40 better than Rosso Corsa :)

The second Alfa pic and the F40 one are really beautiful ! And the composition and toning of the first one are great 👍👍

Mercedes vs McLaren at Autumn Ring

Special thanks to DarkAvengerZR1 for driving the McLaren!

Bonus: Pagani Zonda R at Toscana

Thanks for the awesome response on the last set guys! The GTA is quite an ugly standard, but that's thankfully not enough to detract from the beauty of the design.​

I noticed a little banding in the third picture but I guess it's unavoidable in that situation :lol:

Great photos that express what the Stratos can do 👍

There was banding in all of the pictures, but I didn't feel like fixing it on that one because of the tree. :lol:

Thanks! I'm glad you think so, as it was a last minute decision when I changed to it.

A quick RE:MIX to dust off the cobwebs. All the images were taken by ShaolinMasta and edited by me.
This was a bit training with Photoshop as I've just started using it instead of GIMP

Comments and criticism are well appreciated!​

Last edited:
Back