Nurburgring Nordschleife Comes to Forza Motorsport in February

• Thread starter Famine
  • 102 comments
Earlier than I was expecting to see it, looks good, hopefully the other changes can make it all worthwhile.

I think the cornering minigame will almost definitely help to aid my concentration this time around. Hope they kept the majority of the on-track graffiti.

Last edited:
Just guessing but to me it looks like they might be in a hurry to save what`s left of their reputation. But what do I know..:odd:
I don't think this track was released in a hurry. Doing what they said they would in the article and fixing the major problems with the game would do a lot more to save their reputation.

Last edited:
This update seems to be a step in the right direction if everything actually works as intended. It’s nice that Turn10 seems to be desperate enough to start listening to those who want this game to live on. Hopefully this update gets things better

Unless the remove fomo from career mode, balance upgrade system better, improve ai futher and add back drag racing i am not intrested, add in more content will not fix it main biggest problems
They aren't just adding content and said they were working on the AI and upgrade system in the article at the top of this thread. Less or no FOMO would be great but I'm not sure how many people think the lack of drag racing is one of the game's main or biggest problems.

Last edited:
They aren't just adding content and said they were working on the AI and upgrade system in the article at the top of this thread. Less or no FOMO would be great but I'm not sure how many people think the lack of drag racing is one of the game's main or biggest problems.

I bet they never remove the fomo aspect of the career mode witch is in my opinion very bad,
Because the game is never going to be complete if not this is changed, but it dosen’t really suprice me as this is mainly a gamepass title

Last edited:
I bet they never remove the fomo aspect of the career mode witch is in my opinion very bad,
Because the game is never going to be complete if not this is changed, but it dosen’t really suprice me as this is mainly a gamepass title
This stuff was probably put in by execs for gamepass retention instead of being fun.

They already half assed the apology saying that lots of people actually love the current progression stuff in the game too. People that want progression want to earn something, not just grind for hours upgrade a car.

Last edited:
“Very bad”.

It’s a lot more lenient than Horizon & some other games.

“Very bad”.

It’s a lot more lenient than Horizon & some other games.

There is no defending it, their is no reason it could not be permant, this is to push gamepass for sure

I can’t ever get behind this think about it the game will never be complete no matter if you buy the game in 2 years it wont make a difference, and if you are not playing regulary you will miss out on plenty of single player content, fomo for single player needs to stop, it feels like single player in racing games is just dying, its not what it use to be and of course this goes for multiply titles,

Last edited:
Back