MY GT5 GALLERY - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 744 comments
Love the perspective in the second picture!
You sorta expect a 600HP AWD Car to blast by!

Lovely stuff again, Lee!

That's something in pic number 1, because everytime I see it i'm like :drool:
#2 is also superb. The Miniature filter created very nice image.
And #3 is perfect too. Keep up the good work! 👍

Love the perspective in the second picture!
You sorta expect a 600HP AWD Car to blast by!

Lovely stuff again, Lee!

That's something in pic number 1, because everytime I see it i'm like
#2 is also superb. The Miniature filter created very nice image.
And #3 is perfect too. Keep up the good work!
Thanks fellas 👍

Last edited:

I don't like this shot!
:grumpy:

I don't see anything wrong in this shot.
It's very pure but have a immense sense of speed. I like especially how the viewer is "sucked" into the image and feel the fast motion of the car. The view wanders from the car toward the right turn in the not so far distance and all you think of is the unavoidable breakpoint.

But you don't want to stop, you want to keep driving with the trees streaming (don't know if it's the correct word in this context?) beside you. And your view goes back to the car to keep the moment of speed alive.

As a result: It is a perfect example of your comprehension of compostion. To me it's a masterpiece and my favorite so far. :)

Edit: The source is gone, but i saw it and loved it, Lee!!! Bring it back.......please.

NEW FREEBIE

i was having a play around with Photoshop and i created a new Action set. Nothing special but i was aiming for something abit more arty. I wasn't trying to replicate the look of a hand crafted masterpiece, just something that looks a bit different after some tweaking.

This isn't the best set but have a go and see what you can create. I'm sure you can all produce better pictures than i have from using it!

Here are a few examples of what this action does...

90183630.jpg

----------------------------

50469055.jpg

Find the action and more examples HERE

👍

Hey Lee - cool stuff in here pal.

Don't worry about getting bored of GT5... I often hit that 'brick wall' and find a couple of weeks off soon gets that 'mojo' back. :)👍

I posted this a few weeks ago and promptly removed it, i didn't like it then and i don't like it now, but here it is...again!

The Lonliness Of The Long Distance Runner

:yuck:

Last edited:
Well it's not your best but hate it I do not. I like the smoothness the blur gives it but it does seem a little odd with that much blur, almost like your going into hyperdrive or warp speed.

The blur is a nice concept, but it's a bit overwhelming. The atmosphere is great, though. 👍

GPR
Well it's not your best but hate it I do not. I like the smoothness the blur gives it but it does seem a little odd with that much blur, almost like your going into hyperdrive or warp speed.

I agree. It's worth mentioning, though, that I like the rich shadows and the contrast they create. :)

Superb shot as usual. I love the crispness of the car.
(btw, is the title inspired by an 'Elbow' song?)
Thanks all 👍

The title is from an Iron Maiden song 👍

Big Bad Moon
(and before any of you mention it, the floor is supposed to look like that, the floor at the red bull hanger is all square and has a large pixel look)

-----------------------

The Flower

-----------------------

Jaws Of Heaven

-----------------------

Windows To The Soul

-----------------------

As the usual GT5 boredom continues, it's been weeks since i had a go on it i thought i would warm up the old PS3 and slide in the GT5 disc and have a shoot.

If any of you have read my interview in the Q&A thread you will know i only ever shoot with a concept in mind...This time i tried to do a Shade/Shape/Close-up/Detail set.

As you can see...my usual poor efforts are here!

👍​

As per usual your poor efforts are utterly brilliant and leave most of us for dead! :drool:
B e a u t i f u l set. :)

As if your efforts were ever going to be poor. Of course as many here would expect they are pretty darn awesome.

I particularly like The first Aston shot and the Maserati badge. Very nice with great compositions. Not that the other 2 are bad at all they are great also. 👍 👍

As per usual your poor efforts are utterly brilliant and leave most of us for dead! :drool:
B e a u t i f u l set. :)

GPR
As if your efforts were ever going to be poor. Of course as many here would expect they are pretty darn awesome.

I particularly like The first Aston shot and the Maserati badge. Very nice with great compositions. Not that the other 2 are bad at all they are great also. 👍 👍

Far too kind fellas, thank you 👍

Back