MY GT5 GALLERY - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 744 comments
Great edit Lee! 👍 Would you believe I'm about halfway through editing a Samba Bus into a Double Cab Kombi. My employer owns one (1959) and I've been meaning to recreate it in a GT5 photo for ages and just started the other day. Won't be as good as yours though - thanks for stealin' my thunder. :grumpy: jk :lol:

Great edit Lee! 👍 Would you believe I'm about halfway through editing a Samba Bus into a Double Cab Kombi. My employer owns one (1959) and I've been meaning to recreate it in a GT5 photo for ages and just started the other day. Won't be as good as yours though - thanks for stealin' my thunder. :grumpy: jk :lol:
Ah mate, i'm sorry. This was actually meant to be a double/crew cab too but when i added the bikes i changed it into the single cab pick-up.

It also had a cage on the back and some surfboards at one point too but i couldn't get the cage to look good.

I then changed it to a wood side panel, but again, it looked rubbish.

This and this are the roof racks i used to draw my own and this is where i got the brackets that attach to the roof and served as the closest match to the angle i was after...very helpful shot.

Anyway, I'm sure yours will be amazing. I can't wait to see it 👍

Thanks for the insight Lee. You did well with the racks, created from scratch is not what I would have guessed so looks real enough to me. It's really is a nice piece and very you.

And I hear ya about the balloon and see where you're coming from. Actually I first looked at this on my phone which isn't always the best, but now that I see it on my desktop it doesn't look as off as I thought.

Lovely sky intergration too. Keep up the awesome work! 👍 👍

GPR
Thanks for the insight Lee. You did well with the racks, created from scratch is not what I would have guessed so looks real enough to me. It's really is a nice piece and very you.

And I hear ya about the balloon and see where you're coming from. Actually I first looked at this on my phone which isn't always the best, but now that I see it on my desktop it doesn't look as off as I thought.

Lovely sky intergration too. Keep up the awesome work! 👍 👍
Well using the references i shared above it was easy to draw out and get looking more realistic. without using references it would have looked even worse than it does! hehe.

No you're right about the balloon, so i did upload the slightly less saturated version...good spot

Thanks a lot mate 👍

On a selfish note that many of you won't care about, This thread is dedicated to my gorgeous cat Moo who had to have an operation yesterday, she smashed her teeth in and was in incredible, incredible pain...it broke my heart to see her in so much agony she now has 6 less teeth. Love ya Moo x

On a selfish note that many of you won't care about, This thread is dedicated to my gorgeous cat Moo who had to have an operation yesterday, she smashed her teeth in and was in incredible, incredible pain...it broke my heart to see her in so much agony she now has 6 less teeth. Love ya Moo x

Hope she's alright mate. 👍

I've never seen anyone edit the VW like that. Really cool! 👍

Let's hope GT6 has more to offer.

Also, goodluck with Moo. Hope she'll be back to normal.

Awesome editing as I like it from you, well done job. Now I want to buy one for a road trip.

Make Moo some big hugs!!! Hope she gets better soon ;)

Once more, I'm really impressed by your ability to create such great scenes. A great attention to all small details and at the same time a coherent overview with a special and great atmosphere. You don't make just a photo, you tell us a story.

Beyond these general considerations, I escpecially love the general toning (and so the mood) of this pic. This sky is really beautiful.

Great work once more Lee 👍👍👍

And hope Moo will recover soon.

We wish Moo the very best to keep on making you smile. :)

Does she?

I've never seen anyone edit the VW like that. Really cool! 👍

Let's hope GT6 has more to offer.

Also, goodluck with Moo. Hope she'll be back to normal.

Awesome editing as I like it from you, well done job. Now I want to buy one for a road trip.

Make Moo some big hugs!!! Hope she gets better soon ;)

OMG dat is totally awesome ! perfect !

Once more, I'm really impressed by your ability to create such great scenes. A great attention to all small details and at the same time a coherent overview with a special and great atmosphere. You don't make just a photo, you tell us a story.

Beyond these general considerations, I escpecially love the general toning (and so the mood) of this pic. This sky is really beautiful.

Great work once more Lee 👍👍👍

And hope Moo will recover soon.

Mother of god... :crazy::crazy::crazy:

I think is your most beautiful shot :dopey:

I love to be there, driving that car on that place.

We wish Moo the very best to keep on making you smile. :)

Does she?

Pacific Coast Highway is awesome!
Absolutely amazing editing, love the idea. :drool:
:bowdown: :bowdown:

Lovely bus, lovely road, lovely weather... Great job! :drool:👍
thank you all for your very complementary comments. i really appreciate you all taking the time to look through my stuff.

As for Moo, she'll be alright. she's already recovering well. thanks everyone. 👍

Amazing as always Lee. Aside from the photoshop manipulation logistics, which are brilliant, I love the green color (so underrated I think), and the samba bus' has so much character in that shot with the racks, bikes, etc. Love the flames on the side as well.

On another note, I hope Moo is better. Our furry pets are like kids, so I know how you feel. Chin up and take care.

Amazing as always Lee. Aside from the photoshop manipulation logistics, which are brilliant, I love the green color (so underrated I think), and the samba bus' has so much character in that shot with the racks, bikes, etc. Love the flames on the side as well.

On another note, I hope Moo is better. Our furry pets are like kids, so I know how you feel. Chin up and take care.
Thanks a lot mate. Yeah, green is an underused colour in cars in general i think. My car is metallic green so i have a soft spot for it. Glad you like the picture.

Yeah, our two cats mean the world to us so it's not a nice thing to see them in pain. Thanks alot 👍

As requested...

pacificcoasthighway1080.png

Pacific Coast Highway...No Balloon!​

I personally prefer the version without the hot-air balloon. As I said earlier in another thread, I regard this as one of your best edits to date, Lee. Love the fact that you added a bike, as well. :D 👍

That picture would still be impressive even if you take away the car :D

:odd:

I thought was his girlfriend :lol:

I just thought of a plane :) might fit well :)

I personally prefer the version without the hot-air balloon. As I said earlier in another thread, I regard this as one of your best edits to date, Lee. Love the fact that you added a bike, as well. :D 👍

That picture would still be impressive even if you take away the car :D

:odd:

I thought was his girlfriend :lol:
Haha my girlfriend has a bit less hair...Thanks guys 👍

Catching up on your thread, and as everyone has said, the VW edit is sublime, it looks perfect. Great work!

And I too hope that Moo is recovering well!

Not my best work but......Meh!

The Fog
5 minute edit

Madrid
Another 5 minute edit
Hmm...not too sure i like this

:indiff:

Back