Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
  • 126,985 views
This... is... great. :drool:

I agree with George about the white vinyls being a bit bright, but - other than that - this is one of your best edits, in my opinion. You're improving very, very quickly. 👍
 
Darn. :ouch: I knew there was something wrong with it.

Thanks, George and Nenad!
 
Thanks, Nicolas!
 
Been a minute since I've been by.. And I am certainly glad I did.. I love the Battery Pack set..and The Gumball F40 looks great!
 
Thanks, Zach!
 
Good scenery choice and great edit work mate 👍
 
Thanks, Jeremy!
 
Fantastic shots in the hybrid cars' set!
I love the lighting and colours in them. :drool:
 
Thanks, GT HP!

--------------------​

Preview time!

PREVIEW
Tiny Little Bows
with ShaolinMasta



Click for Lightbox!
​

Does anyone know the reference to the title? :p
 
Great preview Justin ! 👍
 
I know the song... (*kof* *kof* I must explain that i've got a daughter... :O) )
However not sure to understand the reference...

Anyway, great preview, and a Justin / SM set can't be anything else than a great set ;)
 
Thanks, Ilya and Jeremy!
Glad you know! :p

I'm done editing the first 10 shots, but I'm not yet finished. So, I'm gonna release the whole set next week. Be patient.
 
I'm done editing the first 10 shots, but I'm not yet finished. So, I'm gonna release the whole set next week. Be patient.

I cant wait :dopey: but take your time .
 
Great preview, Justin. Really like the amount of noise - fits very well into this night shot. 👍
 
Thanks, Fazer and Nenad!

BTW, it's not a night shot. ;)
 
BeautifulS PictureS Hybrid racing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Thanks, krysalis!

--------------------​

I just realized that i can't do the whole set as I'm taking my quarterly tests. :indiff: You should be happy though because after this is my summer vacation! :D

For now, here's another idea of what the next set would be.

PREVIEW
Tiny Little Bows
with ShaolinMasta



Click for Lightbox!
​
 
Great depth of field and toning in that shot, Justin. Take your time and good luck! :D 👍
 
Thanks, Nenad! Appreciate it! :)
 
Nice preview! 👍

You should be happy though because after this is my summer vacation! :D

WHAT. :grumpy:
My summer vacation starts on July, and I've still got 2 tests/exams before it. :irked:
 
Thanks, GT HP!

Yeah, I know. :sly:
 
Nice toning and original angle in this last preview Justin :)
 
Thanks, Nicolas and Jeremy!
 
Great previews - looking forward to the full set. 👍 :)
 
Thanks, Nathan!

And, summer has finally begun! :D:tup: Expect the set tomorrow!
 
Thanks, Nathan!

And, summer has finally begun! :D:tup: Expect the set tomorrow!

Just an off-topic question: how long are your summer holidays? :D
 
It's now time to upload the set! :D

SET
Tiny Little Bows
Suzuki Swift Sports @ Tokyo Route 246
With ShaolinMasta

-1-


-2-


-3-


-4-


-5-


-6-


-7~8-


-9-


-10-


-11-


-12-


-13-


-14-


-15-

I hate it when there is no detail behind the wheels. :grumpy:

-16-


-17-


Ghosts 'n Stuffs

-18-


-19-


-20-


Click for Lightbox!
​
 
Last edited:
Back