TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 26/12: Four Christmas Requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 146 comments
Great stuff as usual!

That third look like a close up of a K&N filter. Guessing its just a tail light though. Really cool photo .

Another update, another excelent work pal 👍 Very cool captures you got there!

Last 3 updates are just epic. Really high standard of shots.

BMW set: Love the b&w shots on this set. Really made the colours of maple valley pop in the first shot

NSX set: Agree with NTX, the 3& 5 at least are most defiantly art. Still trying to figure out what part of the car the first one is :lol:

Mine’s set: Another great set. 3rd shot is art again. Love the simplicity of the background in the last shot. Only criticism of this set is the black area at the top of the fourth shot.

Look forward to more 👍

I just want to thank all of you, for every piece of feedback. :)

----

Early Preview

7291970842_7d09365058_o.jpg

There very first picture of M3 GTR set is my favourite. Great colors, also I was surprised that silver color car could look so good (my own car is silver and I hate that color with my whole heart). Also, I am jealous of GTR as hell :/

Looking forward to this.
Same, lovely mood in the preview
There very first picture of M3 GTR set is my favourite. Great colors, also I was surprised that silver color car could look so good (my own car is silver and I hate that color with my whole heart). Also, I am jealous of GTR as hell :/
Cheers 👍

----

Click for the full size

#1) Stock
#2, #3) Photoshopped
#4, #5) HDRI

Been meaning to get an Aventador. Think your great work has urged me to rectify the situation.

My favorites would have to be the the first and the sixth. I really like the colors and warm tone in the last shot. Those are some spot on settings.

Beautiful update. 2,3, and 6 are my favorite. Love your work, especially how you capture things close up and whatnot. I'm so horrible when it comes to anything well thought out lol.

Beautiful update. 2,3, and 6 are my favorite. Love your work, especially how you capture things close up and whatnot. I'm so horrible when it comes to anything well thought out lol.
I have always had a love for close up shots, ever since I first started taking shots in real life.

SVX
That last one is intense. :eek:
Love that Enzo set, the Zagato set is sensational too.
Cheers

FM.net Christmas Requests

Click for the full size
#1 - #9) Photoshopped

Back