TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 26/12: Four Christmas Requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 146 comments
I like the preview. Seems to be to much blurring going on IMO though, if the car was the only thing not blurred(there seems to be a little at the rooflining.) then it would be perfect. Looking forward to the set :)

flo
nice preview, can't wait for more!
Cheers

Wow, TVR! That pic of Aventador looks amazing. How do you even get such angles...
All I need to mention is one word:

*AI

I like the preview. Seems to be to much blurring going on IMO though, if the car was the only thing not blurred(there seems to be a little at the rooflining.) then it would be perfect. Looking forward to the set :)
You should wait for the full size shot, because the funny thing is the car isn't blurred in my eyes.

Click for the full size

#1-6) Photoshopped

----

PMC & PMC 2.0 - Week 13

Click for the full size

Love love love the second shot! I still stand by my comment about the first mustang though, i would love if the rear window and roof lining was more in focus.

Love your Super GT entry, very nice positioning of the camera.

Fantastic Mustang set aswell. I can see what robot is talking about with the first pic, could just be the white of the skyline blending into the roof line that makes it look alittle blurred though. My favourites have to be the second and third. Lovely angle and sense of speed in the third 👍

Love the second Mustang shot.
Cheers

----

Preview - Photoshopped

6854942255_d8727ca588_o.jpg

Thanks for every piece of feedback.

----

Click for the full size

#1) HDRI
#2-5) Photoshopped

Beautiful work as usual buddy :) I specially like the 2nd photo, very nice capture 👍

Thanks for the feedback. :)

----

Click for the full size

--

#1, #2, #3, #5) Photoshopped
#4) Stock

Latest Posts

Back