FM4- Post Your Latest Pics Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter BryCivicSi
  • 1,040 comments
  • 124,041 views
going looooow

lowlb.jpg
 
SA
Woah, nice pics everyone!
Demetrius 81 with that SLS moved me to comment, and to ask, where is your gallery!?!

Thanks Shawty and SA

I would love to set up a gallery here at Forza planet, but I often have a small issue with this site which will not let me post in or even view a thread until it moves onto the next page, if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this problem feel free to PM me, any help would be much appreciated, thanks again guys

this is the link to my gallery on forza.net
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/5297731.aspx
 
I really wish I knew how to do what Pictureghost has done...
 
VXR
I really wish I knew how to do what Pictureghost has done...

I think he is running a modded version of Forza 4
 
very nice pictures@hennessey86:bowdown:

and yes... i do more "bad things";)

some of my new Bigshots


Lancia-Stratos-mod-01 von pictureghost1 auf Flickr

Lamborghini-Diablo-SV-mod-02 von pictureghost1 auf Flickr

Lamborghini-Countach-mod-02 von pictureghost1 auf Flickr

Ferrari-F355-mod-02 von pictureghost1 auf Flickr

Ferrari-512TR-mod-02 von pictureghost1 auf Flickr

DeTomaso-Pantera-mod-01 von pictureghost1 auf Flickr

Chevrolet-Corvette-Stingray-1967-mod-01 von pictureghost1 auf Flickr

Toyota-Sprinter-mod-02 von pictureghost1 auf Flickr

Toota-GT2000-mod-01 von pictureghost1 auf Flickr

Porsche-944-turbo-mod-03 von pictureghost1 auf Flickr

much more in the special Headlights Up Gallery
 
Well no prizes for guessing which cars might be ending up in Horizon!
 
Did you have to create those headlights, or where they already built in? Simply amazing pictureghost.
 
they already built in, but T10 would not let see us these things;) its ok so far they have no real function ingame, but its nice to see i think
 
they already built in, but T10 would not let see us these things;) its ok so far they have no real function ingame, but its nice to see i think

wow great shots ghost, its a shame they dont let us control the in game
 
7420788114_1946c797f5_b.jpg

:drool:

Here's a livery I threw together in tribute to the former Viper Team Oreca.
7421913900_5a8d45b2d5_b.jpg

7421913606_66887e97c8_b.jpg

7421913324_e98559ca48_b.jpg

7421912856_dba648a3bc_b.jpg

7421912458_5edd64f836_b.jpg
 
ACR wheels on the new GTS? You're crazy, pictureghost. In a good way.
 
In some of Pictureghost's shots, the cars have their front windows open. Another intended feature for Horizon, perhaps? That and the pop up headlights being in 4 already.
 
VXR
In some of Pictureghost's shots, the cars have their front windows open. Another intended feature for Horizon, perhaps? That and the pop up headlights being in 4 already.

Exactly what i was thinking.
 
My second Stradale, so this one is the evil one.

7438585330_b900b19059_z.jpg


7438634704_c2c6209952_z.jpg

7438635488_b00e81105e_z.jpg

7438639376_f1170953d4_z.jpg

7438639486_e826cf0ec7_z.jpg


The obligatory tacho shot...
7438639682_b4ac917968_z.jpg
 
SRT VIPER in 1994 GTS Blue with White stripes
282838_10151227310607977_677706155_n.jpg


Got this Mine's R32 today
forza368.jpg
 
Back