Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
"Sunshine"
Based on the Plymouth Chrysler Prowler

caperingperipheryu.jpg

caperingperiphery1m.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

421bhp
500pp
376 ft. lb. @4900 RPM of torque
weight 1100 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine overhaul
Paint - Sunburst Yellow
weight Reduction
Stage 3
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Soft (S3)/Racing tires (R1/3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment: 19@50

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 130
1st - 4.282
2nd - 3.210
3rd - 2.570
4th - 2.050
5th - 1.668
Final - 2.400
Adjust for speed using final gear

LSD - 12/15/15

Ride Hight - Front: -12 Rear: -6
Spring Rate- Front: 8.7 Rear: 10.8
Extention- Front: 5 Rear: 5
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 3
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 1 Rear: 3
Camber- Front: 1.4 Rear: 2.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.18 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: ? Rear:? oops... forgot to write that down :banghead:

TUNER NOTES -
Hmmmmm, another Clueless Chrysler? Yep!!!! :dopey:
Tuned on Sport Softs, but can run any Racing rubber you need.
:dopey:

specialstageroute7z.jpg

After my game updates fully (I was forced to do a reinstall of the game because it was glitching out on me, but that's a long story.) I will tune up the flying shield (Escudo means shield in Spanish) and see if I can manage wins on Spa & Sarthe/Le Mans.

I have a feeling that Spa is going to be tricky, but with the straight-line speed of this beast of a car, I'm pretty sure that I should be able to catch anything else on the straights on Le Mans. I seem to remember using an untuned one of these in the previous GT games on this track and it blew everything away.

Seeing as you tuned it, I'm guessing the strategy would be to gun it during the straights and drive like you're in a school zone (I'm exaggerating for effect) during the rest of the track. I'll let you know how it turns out.

I still have have of one update and a full other one to get to the most recent. Thankfully my brother got me the XL version and I don't have to update from the beginning. ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing what you did with this unusual car. It should be fun once I adjust to it. :)

IvanOffalich
After my game updates fully (I was forced to do a reinstall of the game because it was glitching out on me, but that's a long story.) I will tune up the flying shield (Escudo means shield in Spanish) and see if I can manage wins on Spa & Sarthe/Le Mans.

I have a feeling that Spa is going to be tricky, but with the straight-line speed of this beast of a car, I'm pretty sure that I should be able to catch anything else on the straights on Le Mans. I seem to remember using an untuned one of these in the previous GT games on this track and it blew everything away.

Seeing as you tuned it, I'm guessing the strategy would be to gun it during the straights and drive like you're in a school zone (I'm exaggerating for effect) during the rest of the track. I'll let you know how it turns out.

I still have have of one update and a full other one to get to the most recent. Thankfully my brother got me the XL version and I don't have to update from the beginning. ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing what you did with this unusual car. It should be fun once I adjust to it. :)

Will you still be able to use your saved files? (Still have all your cars?). How long does that take? :scared:

Actually the cars top speed is just over 200mph, but with the light weight you can brake later, and the acceleration can pull you around faster then the others. (Maybe a custom gear box for the long straits? ) I hope you like it, and it does take some getting used to, but it is a blast of a car :dopey:

Three Suzuki and a Plymouth! You've been busy Krenkme!👍 Hopefully I'll have more time for tuning this week.

I guess its time to work on some shootout tunes. The Clueless shop doesn't have an Element or a 1996 Legacy tune after all. :dunce::dopey:

"Merriment"
Based on the Suzuki GSX-R/4 concept '01

Thank you for this tune! Though I had a suggestion for a bit of a strange tune to consider someday, No need for it anytime soon, just a strange one, the "Mini Marcos GT '70" I know it is a car I got from rewards, but I thought this might be a interesting suggestion for a car to tune.

Theo777
Three Suzuki and a Plymouth! You've been busy Krenkme!👍 Hopefully I'll have more time for tuning this week.

I guess its time to work on some shootout tunes. The Clueless shop doesn't have an Element or a 1996 Legacy tune after all. :dunce::dopey:

I'll try and get them up on share. I forgot to do that :dunce:

Really looking forward to seeing what you do with the Element. I've tried to tune it numerous times, but could never get it the way I wanted. 👍

Ryusho
Thank you for this tune! Though I had a suggestion for a bit of a strange tune to consider someday, No need for it anytime soon, just a strange one, the "Mini Marcos GT '70" I know it is a car I got from rewards, but I thought this might be a interesting suggestion for a car to tune.

You're welcome.

I actually have a tune for it somewhere. It is a very fun car, but suffers badly in PDs performance points levels. It is not very competitive in its class, but like I said, it can be a fun car to drive :dopey:

It is a very fun car, but suffers badly in PDs performance points levels. It is not very competitive in its class, but like I said, it can be a fun car to drive :dopey:

That's a Shootout, right there. How many cars are there that have been stuffed by PDiddy's unethical, weight biased PP scheme?? There must be a bucket of tiny, lightweight cars that never get a run out, because they just can't keep up with heavier cars...

{Cy}

CyKosis1973
That's a Shootout, right there. How many cars are there that have been stuffed by PDiddy's unethical, weight biased PP scheme?? There must be a bucket of tiny, lightweight cars that never get a run out, because they just can't keep up with heavier cars...

{Cy}

That would be a fun shootout :cheers:. If I remember correctly, I had it tuned on comfort softs at around 150hp?.... and it put the PP @ 500 :yuck:👎. There are more cars like that (I've tried to see if I could enter them in shootouts :dopey: ), but can't remember which they are :dunce:....
... anyway, I hope to be home in the next few days and I'll get it posted 👍:dopey:

I finally got around to testing out the Escudo. I have some good news and some bad news.

The bad news is that I don't think it has the top speed currently to be able to do Le Mans/Sarthe. The car that I used to beat Sarthe was a Team Oreca Playstation Audi. It went over 230 mph on the straights. I had to work for the win even with that much speed. If you can get more speed out of the Escudo, then definitely it could. The handling and acceleration is right for pushing it. I would guess that with being able to push the car through the rest of the track hard, that it might be doable with a top end of 220, but that's just a guess. If you want me to test out a custom gearbox for Le Mans, let me know, I'll be happy to give it a shot.

The good news. Spa is more than doable with the Escudo. I actually passed the rabbit just after the finish line when starting the fifth lap. I beat him by almost 5 seconds at the end of the race. That was not driving perfect laps. I still had much room to improve.

I did like that you could get on the gas hard in this car without watching it too much. I didn't have to baby it. It also took the long hairpin on Spa at full bore as long as you got the entry right and kept the wheel turned. Other cars that I tried couldn't do this.

As for my reinstall; it didn't take long. I was able to get back up and running without too much trouble. My garage was in tact. I only deleted the game data and not the saved data. Upgrading from XL to the current update doesn't take long. For some reason, creating the thumbnails for the garage takes an extraordinarily long time. That just seems weird to me.

I can't be certain yet, but I think things are back to normal. What I was experiencing, since the last update, was that cars were handling "funny" for lack of a better description. I was finding that I had to change settings to ones that were actually incorrect settings, like setting the LSD to 60's or 5's to get a car to feel even slightly normal. It didn't make sense and still doesn't. Possibly it was a corruption that happened when the game updated last time or something.

^^^
Thanks for using the tune 👍. I have yet to win at Spa, but I will continue to try :D. I'll see if I can come up with a better transmission for La Mans, and let you know when I do. Thanks again, and glad for you that you have a working game again :dopey:

"Sternotherus odoratus"
Based on the Toyota 86 GT '12

toscanatarmac1.jpg

toscanatarmac2.jpg

Found in the New Car Dealership

300bhp
480pp
209 ft. lb. @7200 RPM of torque
weight 1116 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change/brake in/oil Change
Paint - Dark Grey Metallic(a)
Rear Aero
weight Reduction
Stage 2
Hood (Carbon)
Window
Engine
Stage 1
ECU
Intake
Spors Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
N/A
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Hard (S1)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Downforce - REAR - 20
Power limiter - 99.5%

Reset to Default
Top Speed - 124
1st - 3.800
2nd - 2.900
3rd - 2.300
4th - 1.875
5th - 1.550
6th - 1.327
Final - 2.875

LSD - 18/21/15

Ride Hight - Front: 10 Rear: 0
Spring Rate- Front: 10.5 Rear: 6.5
Extention- Front: 5 Rear: 4
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 3
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 5 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 1.5 Rear: 2.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.18 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 4

TUNER NOTES -
Very easy to drive and was made for the GTP's Hot Version - Touge Showdown ... sorry not much left to say about the car... I like it :dopey:

kyotoshoreninr.jpg

Last edited:
praiano63
Look like a fast black little turtle..... I'll test it when back to my wheel again...:)👍

Sternotherus odoratus

It is a fun little car. Nothing special, but an easy car to drive around. I'll make sure it stays on share until you return 👍

Wish you best on your travels and a safe return... and thanks for getting the name if the car :dopey:

"Titanic"
Based on the Land Rover Range Stomer Concept '04

deepforestraceway2f.jpg

deepforestraceway1w.jpg

565bhp
525pp
681 ft. lb. @3500 RPM of torque
weight 2035 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine overhaul
Paint - AMG Monza Grau Magno
weight Reduction
Stage 3
Window
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Stock
Turbo
Supercharger
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
Center Diff.
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Med. (S2)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment: 145@50

Reset to Default
Top Speed - 130
1st - 4.370
2nd - 3.335
3rd - 2.500
4th - 1.985
5th - 1.605
6th - 1.360
Final - 2.600

LSD - FRONT - 20/23/15 BACK - 15/18/15
Split - 50/50

Ride Hight - Front: -35 Rear: -35
Spring Rate- Front: 13.5 Rear: 9.8
Extention- Front: 10 Rear: 8
Compression- Front: 4 Rear: 8
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 1 Rear: 7
Camber- Front: 2.8 Rear: 1.5
Toe Angle- Front: -0.28 Rear: -0.10
Brakes- Front: 5 Rear: 6

TUNER NOTES -
Look out, I'm crazy :crazy:
Made for the FITT Wagon & SUV Tuner Challenge, and all I can say is... I'm sorry testers :dopey:

deepforestraceways.jpg

"Camper Special"
Based on the Nissan EXA Canopy L.A. Version Type s '88

thetopgeartesttrack1w.jpg

thetopgeartesttrack2h.jpg

240bhp
449pp
182 ft. lb. @6900 RPM of torque
weight 910 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine overhaul
Paint - Super Black
weight Reduction
Stage 3
Window
Engine
Stage 3
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
High RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Comfort Soft (C3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Reset to Default
Top Speed - 99
1st - 3.178
2nd - 2.450
3rd - 1.950
4th - 1.600
5th - 1.314
Final - 3.000

LSD - 9/12/10

Ride Hight - Front: 0 Rear: -20
Spring Rate- Front: 8.4 Rear: 3.0
Extention- Front: 10 Rear: 4
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 10
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 2 Rear: 7
Camber- Front: 1.8 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.18 Rear: -0.05
Brakes- Front: 5 Rear: 8

TUNER NOTES -
Pile the wife, kids, and the family pet into the car and head to the Top Gear Test Track and turn a circuit. Later roast some Peeps (oh yes, I said Peeps) on the fire and make some krenkme S'mores.. When you're done just camp in the back :dopey:

Made for the FITT Wagon & SUV Tuner Challenge. I hope the testers like it :dopey:

thetopgeartesttrack3n.jpg

Super Roo
based on the Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon GT-B '96
dforestlegacy1.jpg

dforestlegacy2.jpg

This mid-sized Suburu wagon has been given a few engine upgrades and now boast nearly 500hp! The Super Roo was tuned to handle Deep Forest's quick direction changes and sweeping corners. When using sports tires take care with high speed braking and watch out for changes in the track surface. However, if you switch to racing tires you become a wagon hero.:dopey:

found in the used car dealership

GT Auto
Engine Rebuild
Paint: Blue Mica Metallic
Wheels:Prodrive Enkei RP03
Wheel Paint: Gold Metallic

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Torque Sensing Center Differential
Carbon Drive Shaft
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit

Power: 484 hp
Torque: 370 ft-lbs
Weight: 1256 kg
PP: 525pp

Power Limiter: 100.0%
Ballast: 65kg/+50
Weight Balance: 57:43
Aero: 0/0

Transmission
select default
Final Gear: Stock
Top Speed: 112
1st: 3.789
2nd: 2.858
3rd: 2.260
4th: 1.843
5th: 1.559
6th: 1.352
Final Gear: 3.000 adjust this to change the top speed
Top Speed will be:162mph

Drivetrain
TCSD: 45%/55%
LSD Front: 5/10/8
LSD Rear: 7/24/12

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 6.0/3.3
Extension: 9/5
Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll: 3/7
Camber: 2.8/2.0
Toe: -0.30/-0.10

Brake Balance: 6/4

Tires: Sports Medium

dforestlegacy3f.jpg
Built for F.I.T.T. Wagon & SUV Tuner Challenge found right here
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=275616

Safety Car
based on the Honda Element '03
topgeartestelement1.jpg

topgeartestelement2.jpg
This boxy SUV is all set to make rounds on the famed Top Gear test track. If you are new to the track layout don't worry. This tune has a relatively low top speed and bright orange paint to help warn other drivers. With the improved differential and closer ratio five speed transmission you might even find yourself passing other cars.:crazy::dopey:

found in the used car dealership

GT Auto
Chassis Maintenence
Engine Rebuild
Paint: Matte Orange
Wheels:RAY VOLK RACING TE37
Wheel Paint: Silver Metallic

Tuning Shop
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Torque Sensing Center Differential
Carbon Drive Shaft
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit

Power: 299 hp
Torque: 261 ft-lbs
Weight: 1269 kg
PP: 435pp

Power Limiter: 100.0%
Ballast: 0kg/+0
Weight Balance: 60:40
Aero: 0/0

Transmission
select default
Final Gear: Stock
Top Speed: 106
1st: 4.690
2nd: 3.080
3rd: 2.212
4th: 1.726
5th: 1.430
Final Gear: 3.626 adjust this to change the top speed
Top Speed will be:135mph

Drivetrain
TCSD: 45%/55%
LSD Front: 5/16/5
LSD Rear: 7/24/12

Suspension
Ride Height: -30/-30
Spring Rate: 13.6/11.3
Extension: 8/5
Compression: 6/3
Anti-Roll: 3/6
Camber: 2.8/2.2
Toe: -0.18/-0.08

Brake Balance: 8/4

Tires: Comfort Soft

Built for F.I.T.T. Wagon & SUV Tuner Challenge found right here
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=275616

I have bad news and good news for you:

The bad news is that I was wrong in my previous post.

The good news is that your Escudo will win at Le Mans/Sarthe. Yeah, seriously. No adjustments needed.

When I tried it before I think I made the assumption of it being too slow on the straights and I just stopped before the race was over.

The car cannot go as fast as the AI cars on the straights, but it can fly through the rest of the track much faster than they can, therefore, it's possible to win.

I was able to catch and pass the rabbit by the first turn on the third lap and he was in my rear view mirror the whole time; never on my bumper, though.

The car that I have has a little less HP than your tune, just from it having different engine wear and it still beat the rabbit by 4 seconds at the end of the race and I slopped up some of the corners on each lap.

So, you don't have to tweak it and I suggest adding it to the Seasonal post as it can win on all five of the tracks as is.

I was actually able to drive this car much more easily than some of the others, although, I did enjoy the Audi that I mentioned above.

BMW M3 GTS '13

BMW M3 GTS by QuikSlvr223, on Flickr
Based on the limited edition M3 GTS track car, this is a car sure to leave a smile on your face. The car is an absolute blast to drive. It turns on rails when you are racing, and when you want to have some fun, makes so much tire smoke that the fire department might come to your house. :lol: To the details, shall we?

SPECS
HP: 442@8800 rpm
Torque: 303 ft/lb@4300 rpm
Weight: 1489 kg
Power/weight: 3.31 kg/HP
PP: 514

PARTS
Paint: Papaya Orange
Wheels: BBS LM-R (Black)
Weight Reduction 1
ECU
Racing Air Filter
Catalytic Converter
Twin plate clutch
Semi-racing flywheel
Carbon Driveshaft
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension
Front Aero
Rear Wing A

TUNE
Aero: Default
Ballast: 0/0 (Perfect distribution!)
Power limiter: 100%

Transmission
1: 3.789
2: 2.547
3: 1.785
4: 1.397
5: 1.126
6: .947
Final: 3.907
Speed: 193

LSD
10/11/9

Suspension
Ride Height: -15/-12
Spring Rate: 6.4/8.6
Dampers (Ext): 4/4
Dampers (Comp): 4/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/3

Camber: .4/.6
Toe: -.03/.09

Brakes
5/5

Tires
Sports Hard (SH)

NOTES
The GTS handles like a race car. It grips and grips and grips. That said, there is a smidge of understeer in some turns, but a slightly understeering car has proven to be faster than anything else.
What if you wanted to do some tire roasting? Some perfect drifting? Donuts? All the while holding a hydrogen bomb under your hood? The GTS is good for that as well. Try to drift, and there will be so much smoke, you'll wonder why tire explosions weren't programmed into the game. It's strange, it seems to feel your emotions, whatever you want for the situation. It knows what your intent is. The car feels like part of you, and vice versa.
//M

///M Power by QuikSlvr223, on Flickr

Last edited:
@Krenkme Nice looking shootout tunes! Hopefully the tester won't hate Clueless too much after the shootout. :dunce::dopey:

@QuickSlvr223 Nice! I made one and used the exact same paint and wheels but never finalized the tune. I'll have to try this one out. Certainly a fun and quick car.👍

IvanOffalich
I have bad news and good news for you:

The bad news is that I was wrong in my previous post.

The good news is that your Escudo will win at Le Mans/Sarthe. Yeah, seriously. No adjustments needed.

When I tried it before I think I made the assumption of it being too slow on the straights and I just stopped before the race was over.

The car cannot go as fast as the AI cars on the straights, but it can fly through the rest of the track much faster than they can, therefore, it's possible to win.

I was able to catch and pass the rabbit by the first turn on the third lap and he was in my rear view mirror the whole time; never on my bumper, though.

The car that I have has a little less HP than your tune, just from it having different engine wear and it still beat the rabbit by 4 seconds at the end of the race and I slopped up some of the corners on each lap.

So, you don't have to tweak it and I suggest adding it to the Seasonal post as it can win on all five of the tracks as is.

I was actually able to drive this car much more easily than some of the others, although, I did enjoy the Audi that I mentioned above.

That's good to hear. I didn't have a chance to mess with it, so it's good to know it works as is. I still might see if I can build a better transmission, but I'll let you know if I do 👍. I'll post it in the seasonals when I get the chance.

Theo777
@Krenkme Nice looking shootout tunes! Hopefully the tester won't hate Clueless too much after the shootout. :dunce::dopey:

I like the looks of yours as well :cheers:. We haven't killed any testers yet :dopey:

@QuickSlvr223, nice looking car :cheers: I'll get it up in the OP (as well as mine and Theo cars) as soon as I can 👍

It sure is fun being Clueless :dopey:

@QuikSlvr223 Nice! I made one and used the exact same paint and wheels but never finalized the tune. I'll have to try this one out. Certainly a fun and quick car.
Great minds think alike!👍

@QuikSlvr223, nice looking car :cheers: I'll get it up in the OP (as well as mine and Theo cars) as soon as I can 👍

It sure is fun being Clueless :dopey:

Thanks! It sure is fun being here.

Hello Clueless ,

I missed being one of this garage but in short time I will be back strong again with good tunes hope you enjoy it guys .
Have a good day every one .

ND:dopey:

Heya boss ,

just popping by , my little GT5 break turned out to be really looooong ... :P
but i found the fun in the game again ... hope to see you online soon 👍

Hello Clueless ,

I missed being one of this garage but in short time I will be back strong again with good tunes hope you enjoy it guys .

Excellent, glad to see your still around! You missed the FR performance fiasco that was the 2.10 update. Some cars dropped by over 60pp so a 550pp FR car was around 500pp!:crazy: PD went back to the normal performance calculations with the 2.11 update. By the way, I am still having a blast driving that golden 2000gt at speed.👍

Heya boss ,

Glad to hear from the Dog! I've been getting back into online for a bit of freerun and the occasional race at the Nordschleife. I really love seeing what the lower performance cars are capable of at that track on comfort and sports tires. Hope to see you round that or some other track.👍

Hello Clueless ,

Heya boss ,

Glad to see both of you back in the saddle. Best we get a Lounge up and running :mischievous:

{Cy}

Back