• 36,337 comments
a pair of these
koni_8241_1243sport_m.jpg

and a pair of these
hk_ventus_v12evo_ci2_l.jpg

IMG_0347_zps391238b3.jpg

IMG_0348_zps042d85c1.jpg

Smith and Wesson M&P Shield

This will function as my summer carry gun, happy to get one now as temperatures start to warm.

Finally jumped on the tablet craze with the Sony Xperia S. Quite like it actually.
Sony%20Xperia%20Tablet%20S_0.jpg

I was playing around with that when I was at Best Buy checking on my laptop. It's a nice tablet, great build and a nice design. 👍

I was playing around with that when I was at Best Buy checking on my laptop. It's a nice tablet, great build and a nice design. 👍

Faster than what I thought. Love the fact it's got a universal remote built in. I enjoy the small things in life. :dopey:

Very nice purchase , buddy! Would love to hear your feedback on that glass, from what I read it's susprisingly good for its price and age. 👍

The great thing about it is that it's really like new. Seriously, it's uncanny for a thing this age.

Damn weather won't let me go for a walk and shoot something, though. :grumpy:

Except it does LTE, which to me makes it better than the 4S in every way.

My girlfriend does not care about the speed she can check her Facebook. 3G is plenty fast enough for her.

Plus, she is using the wireless in our house 90% of the time. So again, pointless.

My girlfriend does not care about the speed she can check her Facebook. 3G is plenty fast enough for her.

Plus, she is using the wireless in our house 90% of the time. So again, pointless.

Guess it's good that it's her phone then.

Bought

thrustmaster_ferrari_gt_experience_racing_wheel.jpg

I was honestly thinking of making a video of me smashing it to bits... It sucks. I'm just going to return it.

I'm looking for a Logitech G25!!!!

For my son's birthday, a Nintendo 3DS XL and some game that my other son picked out for him.

For my wife's birthday, 2 tickets to Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers at the Target Center in June and a night in some swanky hotel across the street.

Found myself with some sudden extra money, so I bought a set of Logitech X-530s:

Logitech.jpg

To replace the Altec Lansing PC speakers I had been using on the TV downstairs which actually had stopped working properly a couple weeks ago. Sound is good, and they actually have pretty decent channel separation considering I'm feeding them a stereo signal. Am kinda curious how well they'd work on my desktop using the direct line ins instead of the mixer adapter, but eh. Already spent a couple hours setting them up.

Thinking about buying some more RAM, too.

Last edited:
Saw a Pentax ME Super in a shop window today and it had a nice looking lens on the front so I decided to buy it. When in the shop the guy came out and brought a bag/box full of bits including the below. Also it had a shutter release (old mechanical kind) a 2X teleconverter and 3 extension tubes.

The lenses are in good condition considering. I've also ordered the Pentax to Fuji FX adapter to use the lenses on my new X-E1.

The Box/bag/case

A Soligor 75-205mm zoom

A Chinon 28mm F2.8

An Asahi SMC Pentax-M 50mm F1.7

All for £30! Bargin. Ohh and the camera had a roll of film thats been used still in, I'm going to get it developed. I just hope its not evidence of a crime or anything :scared::nervous::ill:

^ Very nice deal!

The SMC Pentax-M 50mm F1.7 is lovely. 👍

I'm hoping so. Its actually in the best condition out of the lenses I got. I just need the adapter to arrive and I can test it out on the Fuji. :)

FINALLY bought a phone. I cancelled my service with Boost Mobile because they are just terrible. Almost never any reception in my area with them. I have basically been in the stone age forever when it comes to phones. So now I have finally taken a massive leap forward in phone technology. I didnt purchase a contract, just pre-paid minutes. Which is perfect for me since I really never use a phone. Its just hard to believe that everything is free as long as I am somewhere with wifi. Games, internet, everything, all free.

AT&T Android Fusion 2 ($75.00)
Fusion2_UserGuide.png

Also bought an alternator belt for my 2005 Subaru Impreza.

Last edited:
Found myself with some sudden extra money, so I bought a set of Logitech X-530s:

http://www.gyncomputacion.com/wp-content/uploads/wpsc/product_images/Logitech.jpg

To replace the Altec Lansing PC speakers I had been using on the TV downstairs which actually had stopped working properly a couple weeks ago. Sound is good, and they actually have pretty decent channel separation considering I'm feeding them a stereo signal. Am kinda curious how well they'd work on my desktop using the direct line ins instead of the mixer adapter, but eh. Already spent a couple hours setting them up.

Thinking about buying some more RAM, too.

Nice i have some logitech x540's for my desktop.

Bought some carb cleaner for my new motorcycle (which was free so technically not a purchase, but pics to follow) but still couldn't get the bitch running. Needs a new battery. :grumpy:

Latest Posts

Back