Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
yes its the premium m3 I want it at 550pp sport soft for the RING if I had 2 pick but would love 2 have one at 500pp for edger man that would be fun. but that's been greedy so if you can 550pp ss for ring is fine thx MR P hope your dreams come true after all your hard work on this game.

yes its the premium m3 I want it at 550pp sport soft for the RING if I had 2 pick but would love 2 have one at 500pp for edger man that would be fun. but that's been greedy so if you can 550pp ss for ring is fine thx MR P hope your dreams come true after all your hard work on this game.
I have a 500pp tune already, but i need to check if need any update.

I'm a computer noob :dunce:. I saw you have an app for android just purchased it, looks great and I'm looking forward to giving it a run.
Thanks a lot. Have a good drive.

Thank you very much for the update on the NASCAR stock car, I will check if it works with other makes of these if you haven't already. If the tune does not work with the Toyotas, I will just buy myself a good ol' Ford

Hi, i've spent a long time on it ,several times, but the maxed tuned is very hard. A lot of very good people did this. We did together also in a special thread named ,Project RUF Blackbird
I love my 550PP version, this is the one i drive all the time.

I'll give another check but i think difficult to do better than what was already done. All the tuning options even the most extreme were taken.... and still the same crazy car. I think it will be for ever, at least in this game.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

thank you for the info. i will try out your 550 pp car.

of the max tunes, which one did you personally like the best?

thnx again.

Thank you very much for the update on the NASCAR stock car, I will check if it works with other makes of these if you haven't already. If the tune does not work with the Toyotas, I will just buy myself a good ol' Ford

You're welcome. I don't know if it work on toyota....👍

thank you for the info. i will try out your 550 pp car.

of the max tunes, which one did you personally like the best?

thnx again.

You'll need to test them all to know the one that fit you better. For me of course it's mine, i've made it for me.
The dr_slump also and adrenatune are excelent cars.

Hello Priano:
Good to see you back...:)

Could you redo onto new spreadsheets 2 cars:
1973 Lancia Stratos 450pp Sports Hard...
1977 Lancia Stratos Rally Car 500pp Sports Medium...

Thanks...8)

FORD CARL EDWARDS #99 FUSION '11 // 650PP // RACING TIRES

This is not an Oval tune.

fusiond.png

fordfusionce11650pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Great setup, now i like the nascar for no oval racing, are good cars... 👍

Thanks friend, regards!

BMW M3 COUPE '07 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Special request from joebow.
6:52.xxx on the Nordschleife
2:06.200 on Suzuka. (with short gearbox)

pdJeCxktZ6vafjm8Ovh_0.jpg

07550ss.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Praiano, I was just curious if you are keeping your complete alphabetical list updated with all of your tunes?

Nevermind, I just did a search and answered my own question.

Last edited:
BMW M3 COUPE '07 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

Special request from joebow.
6:52.xxx on the Nordschleife
2:06.200 on Suzuka. (with short gearbox)

pdJeCxktZ6vafjm8Ovh_0.jpg

07550ss.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Hi Praiano , my friend :).

One simple question : Why some people , to use in normal road cars , like the sport softs tires instead of the racing softs , more performing ? maybe for the cheeper cost or for better performances in same particular track ?

I use the racing softs on every car I have :)👍.

Thank for your enlightening answer

Hi Praiano , my friend :).

One simple question : Why some people , to use in normal road cars , like the sport softs tires instead of the racing softs , more performing ? maybe for the cheeper cost or for better performances in same particular track ?

I use the racing softs on every car I have :)👍.

Thank for your enlightening answer

It's just because racing tires have too much grip for a medium or low power car.
We run most of the time cars like this
700pp= RS tires
650pp= RM "
600PP= RH "
550pp= SS "
450pp= SM "
400pp= SH "
350pp= CS "
and so on..............
The relation between grip / performance at this level is much more sensitive. A good tune make a real diference.
Racing soft tires on a 450PP car or even 550PP don't need a special suspension tune. It work the same or more or less the same.
It's not very challenging, that's why. But, i know it can be very fun too and sometime i race like this too online.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Greetings, Praiano! Thanks for all the wonderful tuning you've done, no mistake about it: some of the fastest rides to step up.
Just want to let you know (in case you don't) that your GTR 35 TC tune seems to be outdated: too much understeer and unstable braking. Which is a pity, as it's quite a species of a car :)
Cheers.

It's just because racing tires have too much grip for a medium or low power car.
700pp= RS tires
650pp= RM "
600PP= RH "
550pp= SS "
450pp= SM "
400pp= SH "
350pp= CS "
and so on..............
The relation between grip / performance at this level is much more sensitive. A good tune make a real diference.
Racing soft tires on a 450PP car or even 550PP don't need a special suspension tune. It work the same or more or less the same.
It's not very challenging, that's why. But, i know it can be very fun too and sometime i race like this too online.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Many thanks, I'll do same test about that you have explained 👍

700pp= RS tires
650pp= RM "
600PP= RH "
550pp= SS "
450pp= SM "
400pp= SH "
350pp= CS "
and so on..............

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Actually it is:

• 500pp=SM
  • 450pp=SH
  • 400pp=CS
  • 350pp=CM
  • 300pp=CH

:) 👍

Greetings, Praiano! Thanks for all the wonderful tuning you've done, no mistake about it: some of the fastest rides to step up.
Just want to let you know (in case you don't) that your GTR 35 TC tune seems to be outdated: too much understeer and unstable braking. Which is a pity, as it's quite a species of a car :)
Cheers.
Going to check this. Thanks 👍

praiano63 you are a gentleman and a scholar, thank-you very much for your time.:)
You're welcome.
Hello Priano:
Good to see you back...:)

Could you redo onto new spreadsheets 2 cars:
1973 Lancia Stratos 450pp Sports Hard...
1977 Lancia Stratos Rally Car 500pp Sports Medium...

Thanks...8)
I'll do this next week ,it's ok.

Great setup, now i like the nascar for no oval racing, are good cars... 👍

Thanks friend, regards!
I love it too it's a beast.

Hello...Praiano63
When you're writing out the text for your spreadsheets, what is the font style you're using...:)
Tahoma N°5 , i remember the sheets you ask me , don't worry , just not enough time....

Last edited:
Praiano,
I always love your tunes. Great work. One thing I notice is tuning is trendy. I always use your tunes as a base for my tunes and I want to share with you also. There are a couple changes I always make to your tunes that seem to help make the cars better for me and maybe this could help others.
I always set the toe negative in the front. For example most tunes I start with a -10, +5.
I know every good tuner starts somewhere, by that I mean that I notice there are some tuners that always start by maxing the downforce, or by lowering the settings in the drivetrain, Or by tranny tricking. These are all great tuning tricks for a base setup. If you understand tuning in the game you could probably base tune 50 cars a day using this strategy method. So this is not a big secret. But that is why I wanna give you credit because (at least for me) you take the tunes to the near perfect level.
I only wish to encourage everyone to understand the tuning of the cars and what effects the changes that are made have on the cars handling. There are many cars in the game that can be easily tuned with nearly the exact same settings plus a few minor tweaks. Just something for all the gamers to consider when they bombard you with tuning requests.
Respect to you for all the great work.

Last edited:
Praiano,
I always love your tunes. Great work. One thing I notice is tuning is trendy. I always use your tunes as a base for my tunes and I want to share with you also. There are a couple changes I always make to your tunes that seem to help make the cars better for me and maybe this could help others.
I always set the toe negative in the front. For example most tunes I start with a -10, +5.
I know every good tuner starts somewhere, by that I mean that I notice there are some tuners that always start by maxing the downforce, or by lowering the settings in the drivetrain, Or by tranny tricking. These are all great tuning tricks for a base setup. If you understand tuning in the game you could probably base tune 50 cars a day using this strategy method. So this is not a big secret. But that is why I wanna give you credit because (at least for me) you take the tunes to the near perfect level.
I only wish to encourage everyone to understand the tuning of the cars and what effects the changes that are made have on the cars handling. There are many cars in the game that can be easily tuned with nearly the exact same settings plus a few minor tweaks. Just something for all the gamers to consider when they bombard you with tuning requests.
Respect to you for all the great work.

Thanks. I have also a basic tune to start with each kind of car, but i finish most of the time very far away at the end.
Each car is a special case and there is many way to reach the same result.
I don't have any method, or if i have one it's automatic and every step bring to the next level. I use a lot A-B-C tuning sheet. Then when i have a good base , i copy it to let it safe to be able to come back if the way was wrong after several changes.
Also , i tune with G27 feedback to the max. This is where i have my informations. After this i race my cars with a lower feedback, half generally.

So that's it, my trick is no tricks, only feeling.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Back