Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hi Praiano ,wellcome back after a long time.....:)👍.

Yesterday ,during an online race in High speed ring , this car powered maybe by a rocket..... was incredibly competitive in 650 pp class and only after a strong battle I won with your wonderful McLaren F1-94 with 650pp.
Do you know what kind of tune has permitted same performance ?

Very High performance both in acceleration and speed........:eek:

Bye and thanks

Hello my friend.
M3 '07 max PP is 560 to 565PP +-
Just can be a hacked car. They are a real plague if PD don't find a way to protect online rooms of this 🤬

The solution is to race only with people you know, in a league for example or simple friends meeting.....

This people want to kill my favorite game.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hello my friend.
M3 '07 max PP is 560 to 565PP +-
Just can be a hacked car. They are a real plague if PD don't find a way to protect online rooms of this 🤬

The solution is to race only with people you know, in a league for example or simple friends meeting.....

This people want to kill my favorite game.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Just now with the Google aid I found this thread on Playstation forum :

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Gran-Turismo/Hacked-cars-on-Gran-Turismo-5/td-p/18375960

what to say ? TERRIBLE. Anyway I remember the name of the hacker player

ADRIANA85LIMA , french origin.....👎

Like FAST & FURIOUS series......:nervous::grumpy:

bye

Just now with the Google aid I found this thread on Playstation forum :

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Gran-Turismo/Hacked-cars-on-Gran-Turismo-5/td-p/18375960

what to say ? TERRIBLE. Anyway I remember the name of the hacker player

ADRIANA85LIMA , french origin.....👎

Like FAST & FURIOUS series......:nervous::grumpy:

bye

My theory is that the Polyphony programmer that did the big bovine excrement messing with the Performance Point system at the 2.10 update was fired and as a vengeance he spread this program of hacked cars all over the world.

:scared::scared::)👍:dunce:

My future cockpit waiting for GT6.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRh622BOR9o#!">YouTube Link</a>

Nice!! Let us know when you get it installed. You'll need a bigger place cause all of us will want to come visit!!!

MERCEDES BENZ 300 SL COUPE '54 // 450PP

I can not see the picture of these settings

FIXED 👍:)

Nice!! Let us know when you get it installed. You'll need a bigger place cause all of us will want to come visit!!!

G force must be the must to feel the game , never the visual perception will come close.
Without expensive simulator like this, perhaps a playing suit that put some pressure on the body , simulating where G force would be effective can be good. Vision will never be enough even with the best driving simulator on earth...:)

I'll be home in my cockpit playing my favorite game:):) tomorrow....:) so good !!!!

><(((((°>°°°°°°

GRAN TURISMO GRAN TURISMO 350Z RS // 550pp // SPORT SOFT TIRES

nrburgringnordschleife1qc.jpg

granturismo350zrs550ss.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1g.jpg

Enjoy your drive

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Tune updated
Very fast car, easy to drive, very good to race on the ring.

yow you praiano63

very nice tunes you have :). big up:)
I'm interested in ford GT40 '69 it's ok this car?
is online ok?
keep up a good work

Tune updated
Very fast car, easy to drive, very good to race on the ring.

Heeeey! Welcome back Laurent!

Great, great car chosen for the "first" tune. 👍

I'm very happy you're back. I hope your trip was good and worthy. :)

But the year is 2007 and not 'GT5 :)

Last edited:
yow you praiano63

very nice tunes you have :). big up:)
I'm interested in ford GT40 '69 it's ok this car?
is online ok?
keep up a good work

Thanks.
I'm working on an update right now but it's not good enough for the moment, the old tune is not so bad.
Anyway i'll publish it this week, perhaps today, i'm tuning 4 cars at the same time so i don't know which is going to be ready first.

Heeeey! Welcome back Laurent!

Great, great car chosen for the "first" tune. 👍

I'm very happy you're back. I hope your trip was good and worthy. :)

But the year is 2007 and not 'GT5 :)

Yes my friend.
Gran Turismo 350Z RS
No year on this car, like all the "Gran Turismo" as a brand. Not even named "Nissan" .

Gran Turismo 350Z RS
Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo
Gran Turismo PDI RACING KART 100
Gran Turismo Red Bull X1 ’10

hi praiano, did you have a chance to look at the yellowbird tune again?

Hi, i've spent a long time on it ,several times, but the maxed tuned is very hard. A lot of very good people did this. We did together also in a special thread named ,Project RUF Blackbird
I love my 550PP version, this is the one i drive all the time.

I'll give another check but i think difficult to do better than what was already done. All the tuning options even the most extreme were taken.... and still the same crazy car. I think it will be for ever, at least in this game.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Welcome back. There's nothing like home. I have some questions but will be next week . Have a good week friend.Everyone in North Carolina is glad your back.

But PD is not giving the year for this car in the game !!! No informations at all. Where did they get this one ????
Anyway, i just call it the way it's in the game.... This will not take out my sleep :)👍 and it's a very good car.
Have a good day.

Yeah, whatever, I'd waited this one so much. Thanks!

Maybe another useful link for us, GT5 lovers: GTData

Last edited:
FORD CARL EDWARDS #99 FUSION '11 // 650PP // RACING TIRES

This is not an Oval tune.

fusiond.png

fordfusionce11650pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

welcome back MR P don't like 2 ask but can you do a tune 4 the new m3 with sport soft at 550pp if i had money i would pay you like PD should 4 all you have done for this game and the people who play it but im broke still saving for a g27 wheel don't worry if you cant I know time is money. im going 2 ring sony and PD and tell them about the KING of all tuners lol pay the man or give him a job

Hi praiano63,

Some friends and I are having a mini enduro in about a weeks time and I was wondering if it would be possible to get a distance tune for the BMW Concept 1 Series Tii '07 at 550 pp. I love your tune s they just seem to suit my driving. Keep up the great work.

welcome back MR P don't like 2 ask but can you do a tune 4 the new m3 with sport soft at 550pp if i had money i would pay you like PD should 4 all you have done for this game and the people who play it but im broke still saving for a g27 wheel don't worry if you cant I know time is money. im going 2 ring sony and PD and tell them about the KING of all tuners lol pay the man or give him a job

Hello, thanks for the kinds words. You're speaking about the Premium M3 i supose. Just tell me the PP and tires / specific track (or all around use)..... any details are good to know. I'll do a tune for you.

Life is very hard all over the world lately. Any kind of help will be welcome. Thanks a lot.

Working for PD is one of my dreams, i still have a lot of dreams.... any kind of job would be fantastic , just to add some meat in my beans....:):)👍

Hi praiano63,
Some friends and I are having a mini enduro in about a weeks time and I was wondering if it would be possible to get a distance tune for the BMW Concept 1 Series Tii '07 at 550 pp. I love your tune s they just seem to suit my driving. Keep up the great work.

This car is really problematic to make work good. I'll check it soon ... What tires ??

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Hello, thanks for the kinds words. You're speaking about the Premium M3 i supose. Just tell me the PP and tires / specific track (or all around use)..... any details are good to know. I'll do a tune for you.

Life is very hard all over the world lately. Any kind of help will be welcome. Thanks a lot.

Working for PD is one of my dreams, i still have a lot of dreams.... any kind of job would be fantastic , just to add some meat in my beans....:):)👍

This car is really problematic to make work good. I'll check it soon ... What tires ??

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Sorry forgot the tyres, we'll be using racing tyres. So what ever will give the most wear. Thanks agian for you time.👍

Back