<- BTCC -> Japanese Sports Coupé Cup - skengdigi is the Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 423 comments

Keep Spa DLC or replace with a non-DLC track?

• Keep Spa

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Replace Spa with a non-DLC track

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven't been able to put in any laps yet.

Should be able to get in a few hours practice before the race tonight......gonna be rusty tho 👍

hainuinimic
With SS 22s maybe even 21s. Now with SM 1.23.7xx till now :)

Oh yeah forgot theyre worse tyres than before.:dopey: Skengdigi will probably get into the 22's somehow.:lol:

I can't get my Toyota to 207 bhp what do I do

You'll just have to run it in and put miles on it, and then it will creep up from 203. 207 is just the nearest regulation boundary I can set.

Every car when it's new should have 202/203hp, so don't worry. The difference should be pretty much non-existent.

I can't get my Toyota to 207 bhp what do I do

If you haven't got time to run it today try putting it in a bspec race and let bob do his thing.

You'll prob come last but you should get some decent miles on it without doing anything.

How many laps for tonight's race?

13, pit window 5-8 in both races. This info will always be put up in post #2 well in advance of the races. The grid for Race 1 is also there - this will be done manually. 👍

If anyone's unsure of timings now the UK is in Summer Time, the races begin in just under 2 hours' time.

Sorry rolo I can't make it tonight I have got family coming round now. See you for round two.

Stewards' post skeng 👍

Overall, not too bad a night for cleanliness - some great, clean battles, but it appears some need to work harder.

Just glanced at race 1 , interesting how the race split into 3 packs of 4 .

I enjoyed it good fun .

Had some great battles tonight, disappointed with R1 and the end of R2 but hey.

Can't believe I had my very first black screen after R1 :(

R1 had a great battle with weezy but span myself out in the chicane before the last corner so dropped me to the back of the pack :(

Skeg and Yert are soooo fast!, had a great battle with Andy but then he done me on the under cut, then had a great battle with young and hain but a mix up on the last corner of the last lap cost is all a place to ruthless Kirsten haha :(

Roll on a proper track tho :)

Results from Rome:

Race 1:

1. skengdigi
2. rolo912011
3. Yeratel84
4. young_prenta
5. Strawman__Andy
6. hainuinimic
7. Third_Reign
8. el_rossy_46 (Warning)
9. priesty_lfc
10. Weezy_7
11. karsten_beoulve
12. Dimse91 (Warning + 15-second penalty)

Race 2:

1. Yeratel84
2. skengdigi
3. Strawman__Andy
4. karsten_beoulve
5. hainuinimic
6. young_prenta
7. priesty_lfc
8. Third_Reign (Warning)
9. Dimse91 (Warning)
10. el_rossy_46
11. rolo912011
DNF: Weezy_7

Fastest Lap: Yeratel84 - 1:22.979

-----

Drivers on Probation:

Dimse91 has 4 penalty points - one more warning means a one-race ban.

Please PM me if you want your penalties explained. You may appeal.

-----

Points and Race 1 grid for Spa now up in post #2.

Last edited:
sadly half of the field do not have it. i still have to understand why we keep placing spa in the championships, it's un unfair advantage even with drop scores to those who have it

I don't understand why people don't buy this beautiful track. It's like skipping two coffees in price and gives you a whole lot more joy. Same story for Motegi, these two tracks are usually the ones the best racing happens on.

I don't understand why people don't buy this beautiful track. It's like skipping two coffees in price and gives you a whole lot more joy. Same story for Motegi, these two tracks are usually the ones the best racing happens on.

Ive said this

Back