<- BTCC -> Japanese Sports Coupé Cup - skengdigi is the Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 423 comments

Keep Spa DLC or replace with a non-DLC track?

• Keep Spa

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Replace Spa with a non-DLC track

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Results from Grand Valley Speedway:

Race 1:

1. skengdigi
2. Strawman__Andy
3. el_rossy_46
4. rolo912011
5. Scaniabebe
6. Yeratel84
7. Third_Reign
8. mosendtner
9. Jay_1086

Race 2:

1. Strawman__Andy
2. Yeratel84
3. skengdigi
4. Third_Reign
5. rolo912011
6. el_rossy_46
7. Jay_1086
8. Scaniabebe
9. mosendtner
10. karsten_beoulve

Fastest Lap: skengdigi - 2:14.308

-----

Drivers on Probation:

None.

Please PM me if you want your penalties explained. You may appeal.

-----

Points and Race 1 grid for Suzuka now up in post #2.

Last edited:
Some of my favorite shots from last night's races...

GrandValleySpeedway_6_zps888eb4cc.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_7_zps38714810.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_8_zps6e22d4d1.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_9_zpsba33e416.jpg

so all the situation i highlighted were deemed as "nothing"?

Indeed, we didn't see anything worthy of penalty. In fact, you were lucky not to get one yourself for crashing mosendtner at the final chicane on the last lap, but, since you waited and let him through, we decided not to give you one.

i would have accepted the penalty no problem but the costant rear ending and bumping i was under for the whole race i thought were forbidden.

if those are lecit i'll make use of late braking + tumping into for passing other racers too or slowing them down while accelerating.

i would have accepted the penalty no problem but the costant rear ending and bumping i was under for the whole race i thought were forbidden.

if those are lecit i'll make use of late braking + tumping into for passing other racers too or slowing them down while accelerating.

There will always be contact in racing , you may of had some cases in the race where you had it worse than others but all in all no one did anything to you that required a penalty .

I should add that if you wait and let the other driver through then it's likely you'll receive no penalty. Of course if the crash is so bad then waiting won't necessarily prevent a warning.

Only managed a couple of laps earlier; best was a 2:30.xxx. No doubt the faster guys will probably get into the 2:28's or even quicker

S***. That's a long lap!

Well just ran 10 laps and my PB was 2:30.608, reckon I can go a smidge faster but wont be able to break into 29's.

Looks like we'll be having out customery battle weezy XD

This track is quite hard on the tires aswell :/

Last edited:
Back