• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know I should have updated this sooner, but the points are now listed on the first post with the results from last week. Hope we can have another great turnout tomorrow night!

cmbeal317

Not sure if I am gonna wear my clear or amber visor tonight on me helment.

I would go with the clear tonight boys. Saturday Night under the lights in SPEC. Sorry I didn't get the pictures up this week for some reason I couldn't upload them they were all corrupted except for a couple so I passed on it last week. But these will get up don't worry! I am excited to see everyone again tonight and see who starts to make their championship push tonight

Tonight's race will have a total of 74 laps.

Round 1 - 24 laps

Round 2 - 50 laps

L9qTrt8.jpg

The finish of the race. Quietstorm just getting by Ice for the win with Kendawg finishing a very close third.

Awesome racing last night guys. Great picture Ken!

You need to start jump'n in and running some of these races with us qwiet. Hadn't seen Nic in a few races. Some good racing with the boost on. Makes for an exciting hour of racing.

Since we arnt racing every week now, to occupy the off weekend because I don't participate in cap racing, I will post the pictures Saturday night as a "broadcast". Hopefully they will be just as good as they always are.

Since we arnt racing every week now, to occupy the off weekend because I don't participate in cap racing, I will post the pictures Saturday night as a "broadcast". Hopefully they will be just as good as they always are.

I'm sure they will be.. 👍

Average lap at Motegi was 1:45.
105 sec X 60 min / 105 min = 60 laps

First race 20 laps
Second race 40 laps

Is that O.K.?

Live in 3........2.........1.......
Inga5sl.jpg

Welcome to our first broadcast of the new Season of S.P.E.C. Racing! We apologize for our technical dificulties of the past two weeks for the season finally of Indianapolis and the season premier in Laguna Seca. But we are back and live here in Special Stage Route 5 for Old School vs. New School. This track is one of the originals in the Gran Turismo Series. The new GTR will hit the streets of Route 5 With 10 of the best drivers out there.

VzZRD5V.jpg

The drivers line up on the grid as follows: Kendawg198 will start P1. Second place is schmiggz. The third spot belongs to chatva. Fourth place will be the car of cmbeal317. Starting from the fifth position is rossitronic. RacingChamp30 will start from the sixth position. Seventh place is THRASH_46. Eighth position will be tcrash15. Nineth place is the car of Ice_Warden. Rounding out the field is QwietStorm03.

i5sXPWk.jpg

The light turns green! We are racing! 45 Laps in the narrow streets of Special Stage Route 5

WJqLcu2.jpg

Oh Trouble! Schmiggz takes the turn to wide and slams the wall and tcrash15 and QwietStorm03 pile into the schmiggz in the thick smoke!

3c3gPkk.jpg

Lap 6 and the smoke has settled. These drivers are buckled in for a long night and prepare to endure many challenges through the streets.

gE2a4Um.jpg

Our first lead change of the night! Ice_Warden takes the lead going into the Turn 1 Tunnel from Kendawg198. Lap 10

RdpjB8R.jpg

Kendawg198 didnt come tonight to ride around in second place! He retakes his lead one lap later using the draft on the long straightaway on Lap 11

CdbpzZq.jpg

tcrash15 moves to the inside and makes it stick through the turn and takes the lead for the first time tonight on Lap 13!

PxIN30z.jpg

Let the lead changes continue! tcrash15 and 2nd place chatva hit the pitlane on Lap 15 to get a fresh set of tires on their machines! schmiggz takes the lead for the first time tonight and is our fourth lead change of the race!

QkBzh3o.jpg

Before schmiggz can even get back to the pitlane, Ice_Warden has retaken the lead after his pitstop on four fresh Racing Soft Tires and takes control of this race on Lap 16

KFwAQWX.jpg

Ice_Warden leads the race with a huge lead of 20.5 seconds over tcrash15 on Lap 20. Crusing through the street lights of Route 5

nDKRjfo.jpg

Meanwhile back in 2nd place. The pack races single file conserving their tires and enduring the night. tcrash15-QwietStorm03-schmiggz-RacingChamp30 dive into the Turn 1 Tunnel

jzzw5zK.jpg

After an amazing run of consistant fast laps, Ice_Warden gives up is incredible 9 laps in the lead to pit. schmiggz takes the lead away on Lap 25

Vo9uekZ.jpg

QwietStorm03 takes over the reigns of the field on Lap 27 through the high speed turn. Thats lead change number 7 on the night!

KZNGrDw.jpg

A beautiful overhead shot from a highway sign on the backside of the track. The leaders race out of the tunnel on Lap 28 and Kendawg198 retakes the lead for the 2nd time tonight!

98lKaEK.jpg

Ice_Warden takes the lead from Kendawg198 and on the same lap tcrash15 retakes the lead from Ice_Warden on Lap 37. Only nine laps to go!

TBZuLua.jpg

QwietStorm03 retakes the lead on Lap 38 and races into the night trying to finish as quickly as possible!

E2VtN2v.jpg

5 Laps to go and the #1 contenders are up front. Kendawg198 fills the mirror of QwietStorm03 and gets on his bumper as they race through the tree lined S curves!

8mxkmzj.jpg

That same camera has to do a 180 as Kendawg198 comes off the last turn and uses the draft to slingshot past QwietStorm03 going into the Tunnel Turn! 4 Laps to go!

VqLsmMX.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen its gametime! 2 Laps to go here in Special Stage Route 5! Kendawg198 leads the field out of Turn 1 and Ice_Warden has gotten on the back bumper of the leader bringing the heat in the closing laps!

AI5rGEb.jpg

Get ready for a good 'ol fashion street fight! Here they come to the White Flag! Kendawg198 is in first. Second is Ice_Warden! Third Place is QwietStorm03 and fourth place is tcrash15!

5adPG5N.jpg

Down into Turn 1! Contact between Ice_WArden and Kendawg198! Ken goes sliding up the hill as Ice has taken over the lead as they dive into Turn number One!

saYIH0V.jpg

That #22 car should have a giant donut on the door from the bump! Ice_Warden leads the pack out of the tunnel and KEn has fallen back to 3rd place! QwietStorm03 has taken over the 2nd position as they race down the back straightaway twist and turns!

YPTTg9J.jpg

QwietStorm03 gives a bump to Ice_Warden going into the downhill S curve! Who wants it more!

wigADhu.jpg

QwietStorm03's purple #34 GTR is filling up the mirror of the leader! Here they come out of the Hairpin and flying into the underground tunnel!

mkXX2Qw.jpg

Here they come back towards the Start/Finish Line! Ice_Warden blocking the inside line up the hill as QwietStorm03 gets on the back bumper and now Kendawg198 has come back into the picture! Here they come off the last turn single file! Ice_Warden shoots to the middle and QwietStorm03 uses the slipstream! They are side by side coming to the Stripe! Kendawg198 makes it three wide and at the stripe?.......................

8NQaVjU.jpg

QWIETSTORM03 edges out Ice_Warden at the line by 6 inches! QwietStorm03 wins Round 2 at Special Stage Route 5! What a finish!

6yYnke3.jpg

Heres a replay of the finish. You can see Ice just flooring it as hard as possible but with that draft, you're just a sitting duck. Qwiet just shoots to the inside at the perfect time and gets the victory. You can see Ken jumping in at the last second and if that line was a little further he would have had the speed to get there but on the other hand if it was closer to the turn, Ice_Warden would be home free. Still an amazing finish.

After a night of wrecks, bumper to bumper action, and multiple lead changes, QwietStorm03 comes from last to first to get the W. Two weeks from now we will be in Motegi! The SPEC drivers will hit the track for a full course battle in Japan. One hell of a night of racing. Good Night from Special Stage Route 5, QwietStorm03 your winner.

There is no need to watch the replay with a story line like that. I felt like I had DVR'd the race.

VERY GOOD JOB THRASH!!!

I've been told that this is our weekend, they have 3 weeks doing the strategy so there's no way I could not take a podium space or even a win in both races :)

I've been told that this is our weekend, they have 3 weeks doing the strategy so there's no way I could not take a podium space or even a win in both races :)

We'll see wabbit! We'll see!
LOL!!!!!!

It appears my chief has also told me this is our night also, after being off for about three races, the team has come back with little experience in the gtr, but the team has done very well in Japan in this league.

It appears my chief has also told me this is our night also, after being off for about three races, the team has come back with little experience in the gtr, but the team has done very well in Japan in this league.

👍

Tonight's total laps will be 60.

Round -1 - 20 laps

Round -2 - 40 laps

See everyone tonight!

👍

Tonight's total laps will be 60.

Round -1 - 20 laps

Round -2 - 40 laps

See everyone tonight!

Awesome! Hopefully everyone can make it tonight for Motegi, it should be a great race!

Also, I have finally gotten around to updating the points and the first post now shows the current points standings.

In other news, I got to see this today -

*Best Viewed in 1080p*

Also if anyone is interested in seeing some of my amateur photography, feel free to look at my recently(as in today) started Facebook page. I don't think you have to register to see it, so if anyone doesn't have Facebook you still should be able to see them. If you can't let me know and I'll see what I can do.

https://www.facebook.com/ChrisBealPhotography?fref=ts

See you all tonight!

cmbeal317

I briefly drove one of those when they first came out and I worked as a service writer at the Porsche dealer. The 959 next to it looks juicy too ;)

I briefly drove one of those when they first came out and I worked as a service writer at the Porsche dealer. The 959 next to it looks juicy too ;)

That's awesome! This was my first time seeing a CGT, and a 959 for that matter and both cars were incredible. Unfortunately I didn't get to hear the 959, as we left before it did.

Great racing last night, alot of different strategies which made the main event a very eventful race. I learned that it's very hard to keep someone with fresher tyres behind you. Great battles throughout the entire field especially in the last few laps. Great night overall.

Back