• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Edit- u can take me off the drivers list, I won't be able to race On Saturday for awhile, I'll keep eye on thread to see if any life comes back to the series

Last edited:
Maybe asked guys in main thread for suggestions, those are the guys if they have time and like format who would be racing.

Unfortunately, I think I'm a major factor in why the series has gotten to this point. We had a great run, but I think it's time to put the series to rest. I've been away/too tired to race the past 2 weeks, and I've had little interest in turning on GT6 for the past few months.

That being said, I may try to revive the league or start a new one in the future, perhaps on Project Cars(if we get Logitech support for PS4) or GT7. I still don't know if I want to try something else in the meantime, but I do have a few ideas I'm considering. Maybe something like a trackday club(something different than the servers running either the 'Ring or Sierra) or maybe a GT series like the GT4 European Series(slightly modified production cars). Who knows, maybe in a few months I'll come back and try to start this league up again.

I want to thank everyone who has been part of the league since it's inception. I've had a massive amount of fun, and I really couldn't have done it without the support and help of everyone involved.

Chris

Latest Posts

Back