Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
  • 126,985 views
Thanks, Nicolas!
It's now my current favorite and my new 2.0 entry! :scared:
 
Simply great set, Justin! 👍
My favorite is "Still Motion"!
 
Thanks, Konrad!
 
Nice set, especially (and obviously) "Still Motion"! 👍
 
Epic! That is all.

I hope he knows that he's about to crash because there really isn't anywhere he can drive quickly in there.

👍
 
Thanks, Mathieu!
 
Thanks, Nenad and Faisal!
 
That 512 set is pretty awesome! I actually think the 2nd shot's my favorite.
 
Thanks, Chris!
 
Wonderful sets Justin - love them all, but the FT86 is amazing. Great tone and feeling in every one of them. 👍
 
Thanks, Primus!

--------------------​

Preview!

PREVIEW
I'm Not Alone



Click for Lightbox!
​
 
Fantastic preview, Justin! Really like the bokeh effect in the background!
I can't wait for the full set :)
 
Yummy preview. Absolutely digging the shadowing and the depth of field. 👍
 
Great preview, Justin :drool: Nice car/location combo 👍 Already intrigued :D
 
Thanks, Konrad, Nenad and Ilya!

Set gonna come out later!
 
SET
I'm Not Alone
Ferrari 512 BB @ SSR5
(Internet cookie for those who get the title references :p)

-Limits-


-Burns Night-


-Ready for the Weekend-


-You Used to Hold Me-


-Flashback-


-Relax-


-Blue-

(I need tutorials on light streaks!)

-Stars Come Out-


-Dance wiv Me-


Click for Lightbox!
​
 
Looking through the thread I can see you've improved immensely.
I personally find SSR5 painful to take images on, but those look great!
Ready for the Weekend is an interesting image as the car seems to blend with the background in an interesting way. The type of image compliments the black paint of the car, yet we can still see the main lines of the car due to the reflections.

Flashback is lovely as well. The car is so clean!
 
Yeah, I find that there's tonnes of terrible image errors everywhere (discoloration, banding and jaggies). Even more than there normally are on night tracks.
The problem becomes even worse when smoke is involved.
 
Thanks, Maj and Ciro!

Yeah, I find that there's tonnes of terrible image errors everywhere (discoloration, banding and jaggies). Even more than there normally are on night tracks.
The problem becomes even worse when smoke is involved.
That was the biggest problem I have to face, so I added noise. ;)
 
Some of those night shot are pretty good. I like the use of depth of field and toning across them. They have a nice atmosphere. Sure there is some artifacts and banding issues but thats pretty unavoidable form SSR5 👍
 
(Internet cookie for those who get the title references :p)

Calvin Harris's songs ;)

For me it's your best set yet. I like composition, car, lightning - everything is set perfectly 👍 Good job.
 
Thanks, George and Konrad!
Calvin Harris's songs ;)
DING-DING-DING-DING-DING! Correct! 👍
cookie.gif
 
WEEKLY TAKES
3rd-4th Week of April

PMC
Week 125

Damn Dutchman!



Week 126
'MURICA!



2.0
Week 125

Hell's Beauty



Week 126
To A New Earth



Secret Santa Week 98
Bond in Black (and White)


3rd Place! :eek:

Click for Lightbox!
​
 
Nice entries. The 2.0 ones are particularly good. 👍
 
Thanks, Clinton!

And yet, I haven't won any 2.0 polls. :indiff:
 
Last edited:
Back