Artworks by Justin - GT5 Edition | We're at to the GT6 Photomode Galleries!

• Thread starter jus1029
  • 1,461 comments
Nice, liking the light and tones. Lots of good action. My favs are 7 & 10, very nice compositions. 👍

There are some great shots in the set, Justin!
However, yes, I think the composition is a little bit off in a couple of them. But IMO the atmosphere is great in every single picture.👍
As for the lack of inspiration, I think I'm going through the same thing for the last couple of months: just slowly and painfully editing some older pics and hoping to get something good out of them. Hopefully you'll be able to get out of that state soon, good luck with getting inspiration.:)

Thanks, Alex!
Probably, it's because I'm moving houses that things were rushed. :indiff:
Hopefully after I move into the new one (which is late May), I'll make decent shots. (but that may seem slim as school starts in June! :scared:)

Love the way you've played around with the focal length in the first two shots (the individual compositions could be improved, though). Pictures #7, #9 and #10 are excellent, as well! 👍

Nice work man, some real nice shots in there, and liking the realistic shots as well. 👍

Sorry it's taken me soooo long to take a proper look at these and comment Justin. You've done a fantastic job with this set - great shots and I love the toning throughout. 👍 👍
It was a blast doing this shoot with you and I've got some shots from it which I might send you. ;)

Thanks Nathan, Haer and Mathieu!

--------------------

NEWS
I'm Moving!

Yes, you heard it right! I'm moving from one part of Metro Manila to the other. That means there won't be any new sets coming out. :( Here's a picture of a bag containing my PS2 and PS3.

DSC08471 by jus1029's Real Life Photography, on Flickr

Good luck with the movement! It's always quite a moment when changing homes. :) Looking forward to your shots when you'll be able to do them! 👍

Really love we'll be coming back, great choice of cars, great edit work (especially on toning) for a beautiful set ! 👍
#7, #10 & #13 are simply perfect mate :)

Back