◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
Can I race this Sunday either D3 or D2?

That would be the best test: either success or fail. Gamble it gentlemen!

If not, how many more wednesday will I have to raceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Maxime, you need a couple more Wednesdays. Please drive on Wednesday the way you intend to drive on Sunday. That way we will know what racecraft to expect when you rejoin Sunday nights.

Maxime, you need a couple more Wednesdays. Please drive on Wednesday the way you intend to drive on Sunday. That way we will know what racecraft to expect when you rejoin Sunday nights.

Take it this way:
If I succeed with no penalties and overall good racecraft this Sunday, keep me on probation, but let me race Sundays.

If I fail this Sunday and get penalties, consider it over and I'll miss Snail forever.

I like the top gear test too. It makes for some pretty close racing. RickyBobby kept catching me on the straights tho

Big Block 454 like a Boss
Fast-And-Furious-Movie-Cars-Chevelle-Front-End-Lift-1024x768.jpg

I agree i think we need a track with more straigts :dopey:

Take it this way:
If I succeed with no penalties and overall good racecraft this Sunday, keep me on probation, but let me race Sundays.

If I fail this Sunday and get penalties, consider it over and I'll miss Snail forever.

The driving displayed this past Wednesday dictates we need a couple more Wednesday practices.

Cape ring inside sounds good to me. Shall we book it for tuesday 9.30 east? Ande then whoever can goes, whoever can't try next time. It's absolutely impossible to please everybody so i think we have to get straight forward.

Maxime, i know i have no word concerning your return to this league but if depended on me i would simply close the door to you. Why? Because you drive like a maniac and worst, you have no respect for anybody.
I didn't forget yet that upon my complaint after you rammed me out of track, your apologies was calling me gay!!!
You are fast but you are too immature to race at this level. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Maxime, i know i have no word concerning your return to this league but if depended on me i would simply close the door to you. Why? Because you drive like a maniac and worst, you have no respect for anybody.
I didn't forget yet that upon my complaint after you rammed me out of track, your apologies was calling me gay!!!
You are fast but you are too immature to race at this level. Just my opinion.

He called you gay? You're joking right? If not, I simply cannot see any way we can allow that kind of ridiculous behavior in SNAIL, nor should anyone, anywhere, have to put up with that.

Cape ring inside sounds good to me. Shall we book it for tuesday 9.30 east? Ande then whoever can goes, whoever can't try next time. It's absolutely impossible to please everybody so i think we have to get straight forward.

Schmiggz, you are correct on pleasing everyone. Just decice on the track and then for Round 2 the track can be changed. Perhaps the losers for the evening can change the track for a future instance. It seems that Imports will prefer twisty tracks and RNs straighter ones... just to keep it fair.

Given that everyone is going for the top of the line exotic cars; I am changing from the DB9 to the VW Nardo so I don't get smoked by miles.

Would like to be added I'd monza_62

Hey Claudee

Thanks for your interest! Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You run the Time Trial. (NOTE: The tires selected for this have more grip than our current tire regulations allow, but please follow the directions exactly anyways).
2. You PM kcheeb with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
3. We assign you to the division that we feel will give you the closest competition.
4. We send you a you a PSN friend request from the corresponding SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That PSN account's lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

Please note that we often race DLC from three add-on packs:

Racing Car Pack
Course Pack
Twin Ring Motegi Pack

If you don't have these add-on packs, you will need to sit out the races in which they are used.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

the2armedmen
these or spa, spa would be legit. oh did i mention spa is the best (i did)

and dont tell me you cant please everyone, just put it on spa and dont listen to their opinions

I don't care as long as we kill the imports im happy

Anyone wants to try it tonight?Like a pre-season.

We had the pre-pre season last night... but I don't mind fine tuning the Esprit tonight.

these or spa, spa would be legit. oh did i mention spa is the best (i did)

and dont tell me you cant please everyone, just put it on spa and dont listen to their opinions

I am surprised your not asking for Clubman Stage 7. :dopey:

Last edited:
Can I race this Sunday either D3 or D2?

That would be the best test: either success or fail. Gamble it gentlemen!

If not, how many more wednesday will I have to raceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Take it this way:

Maxime,
I've received a couple of PM's about your driving on Wednesday night. I know you wanted some guys to vouch for you, but instead the opposite happened. The overall description I got about your driving was that you were driving like a madman.

Furthermore, did you really call someone "gay"??? We're looking for mature drivers who know how to drive cleanly and respectfully. You don't seem to fit any of those requirements and therefore will not have access granted to any of the SNAIL lounges. I don't mind if you keep racing on Wednesdays to rehabilitate your image, but if you exibit any more of the behavior described above, I'll ask our Wednesday hosts to kick you out of practice as well.

The driving displayed this past Wednesday dictates we need a couple more Wednesday practices.

I would say more than a couple.. If he starts races ultra clean in practice for the rest of May, I might (might!) consider letting him to rejoin for the June season. But definitely not any sooner than that considering the reports from Wednesday. It would require several drivers vouching that he's turned it around and obviously nobody saying that he's still a liability on the track.

EDIT: You know what? **** it.. I don't want to waste any more time discussing Maxime.

Maxime, you're permanently banned from S.N.A.I.L.

Last edited:
RUFTAR:

- Track CAN'T be a big one or else the event will take too long and whoever's waiting for he's turn gets bored really quickly. It has to be a short fast track to bring waiting time to a minimum. Cape Ring Inside fits perfectly on this standards.
- We're missing 4 people for tonight (Owens, Quiet, Digi and Adventurus) 2 of each class so as long we're paired we just go for it TONIGHT.
SO..... PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE DRIVER - CAR LIST CUZ TONIGHT WE'RE GONNA SHOW THOSE REDNECKS THAT'S MUSCLES ARE ONLY GOOD IN STALLONE'S BODY, UUAAAAA AAHA AAHAA AAHA

EXPERIMENTAL SESSION OF "R U FASTER THAN A S.N.A.I.L. REDNECK" FINAL PARTICIPANT LIST

FRIDAY 03 MAY 2013 AT THE CAPE RING INSIDE TRACK AT 10:00 EASTERN TIME

TEAM S.N.A.I.L. REDNECKS CLASS:
Mopar440(D5): Shelby Series 1 (525) and Dodge Viper GTS (585)
Martin20az(D1): Ford Mustang SVT Cobra (525) and Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR (585)
RickyBobby(D1): Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 (525) and Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (585)
2ArmedMen(D3): Chevrolet Corvette (525) and Ford GT (585)
NickTune(D1): Chevrolet Camaro Z28 (525) and Dodge Challenger R/T
Moperlover(D4): Dodge Charger (525) and Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR (585)

TEAM S.N.A.I.L. IMPORTS CLASS:
Schmiggz(D3): Lancer Evolution VI RS T.M (525) and Pagani Zonda C125 (585)
Albtifosi(D4): TVR Tamora (525) and Ferrari F430 (585)
WolfSatz(D3): Lotus Esprit V8GT (525) and VW Nardo (585)
VagStar(D4): Nismo 380RS Superleggera (525) and Nissan Skyline GT-R (585)
DriftAssassin(D5): RUF BTR (525) and Nissan GT-R (585)
DaPandaBear(D3): Acura NSX (525) and Jaguar XKR Coupe (585)

Competition Settings:

- Every racer will prepare 2 cars of he's class. One with max pp of 525 that will use sports medium tires and the other with a max pp of 585 that will use sports soft tires.

- Rednecks will use the common called muscle cars where Saleen S7, Shelby Series 1, Mustangs, Corvettes, Vipers and Camaros are obviously included.

- Imports are free to use any available drivetrain car (FF, FR, MR, RR or 4WD)

- Holden, Lexus, Scion, Acura and Infiniti are considered imports.

- Every race will have 1 lap for qualification and 3 laps of competition in a head-to-head format, (1 redneck vs 1 import).

- Before the event starts a import racer line up is going to be draw to determine which one starts first, second, third until the last.

- The import drivers choose they're redneck opponent.

- The redneck drivers choose if the race is going to be with a 525 or 585 car

- No more than 4 races can be held with each of the selected pp cap.

- On each race, only the 2 opponents go in the track.

- The team with most victories wins the competition.

- If there's a draw, each team chooses a driver to a final race.

- Only ABS is aloud.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

- This is a TEAM competition. If you lose your race doesn't mean that your team is going to lose the clash.

- WE NEED ONE MORE REDNECK

AGAIN, THIS EVENT WILL BE EXPERIMENTAL AND THE BASE OF WHAT ONE DAY WILL BE THE GREAT, FAMOUS AND WORLDWIDE KNOWN "R U FASTER THAN A S.N.A.I.L. REDNECK?"

Last edited:
Schmiggz, since you've just landed a "top of the page" post would you mind copying and pasting all the RUFTAR details onto the post above? Right now, there are a bunch of posts have only some of the details. If you can consolidate all the details about the format and rules onto one post, I can add a link to the post onto the weekly schedule.

Schmiggz
RUFTAR:

- Track CAN'T be a big one or else the event will take too long and whoever's waiting for he's turn gets bored really quickly. It has to be a short fast track to bring waiting time to a minimum. Cape Ring Inside fits perfectly on this standards.
- We're missing 4 people for tonight (Owens, Quiet, Digi and Adventurus) 2 of each class so as long we're paired we just go for it TONIGHT.
SO..... PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE DRIVER - CAR LIST CUZ TONIGHT WE'RE GONNA SHOW THOSE REDNECKS THAT'S MUSCLES ARE ONLY GOOD IN STALLONE'S BODY, UUAAAAA AAHA AAHAA AAHA

Hey, jack! You forgot Arnold!

RUFTAR:

We're doing this tonight? What time and I'll be there to show the Americans what real cars are!

Schmiggz, since you've just landed a "top of the page" post would you mind copying and pasting all the RUFTAR details onto the post above? Right now, there are a bunch of posts have only some of the details. If you can consolidate all the details about the format and rules onto one post, I can add a link to the post onto the weekly schedule.

Or, even better, start a new thread!

Back