Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Thanks for this tune,
brilliant car and set-up.... 👍 :cool: :cool:

You're welcome. It's an old tune, good to know it still work. I've forgot to put in the garage list at the first page , the 450PP tune. For me this is the best range for this car. It's able to fight against Lotus 111R in this configuration.

Have a good drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Congratulations on your award again, Praiano! :dopey:
I've tried this winning BNR32 tune even before it got awarded... It is great!

HI MASTER P KING OF ALL TUNERS KING OF ALL KINGS was going to ask if you can do the aston martin v12 2010 with sports soft tires for the ring at 550pp. been trying to tune it with your 550pp racing soft tune but is not a easy car to tune but I just love the way it sounds and looks if you can not do it don't worry as I am having much fun with your other tunes but if you want to spoil me I don't mind and please no spoiler as it spoils the look. I tried your SLS AMG 550PP tune and put sport soft tires on it wow wow wow I cant put it in to words how it made me feel just wish it did not have the spoiler as it looks so good without but if it makes the car feel the way it does who am I to talk and that new sti 2010 is so much fun you should do more ds3 tunes lol I could go on and on .by the way when gt6 comes out you could make a killing if you use your head BIG $$$$$$$$$ your to nice for your own good you

HI MASTER P KING OF ALL TUNERS KING OF ALL KINGS was going to ask if you can do the aston martin v12 2010 with sports soft tires for the ring at 550pp. been trying to tune it with your 550pp racing soft tune but is not a easy car to tune but I just love the way it sounds and looks if you can not do it don't worry as I am having much fun with your other tunes but if you want to spoil me I don't mind and please no spoiler as it spoils the look. I tried your SLS AMG 550PP tune and put sport soft tires on it wow wow wow I cant put it in to words how it made me feel just wish it did not have the spoiler as it looks so good without but if it makes the car feel the way it does who am I to talk and that new sti 2010 is so much fun you should do more ds3 tunes lol I could go on and on .by the way when gt6 comes out you could make a killing if you use your head BIG $$$$$$$$$ your to nice for your own good you

Hello, no king ,no master. I just do some fakes tunes for fakes cars and i like to do this.👍:)

I have a tune for the aston martin sport soft, it's in the APP, i've just forgot to post it here in GTP. I'll in a few minutes.
For the SLS, if you're using the MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG '10 SPECIAL DRIVING ACADEMY REPLICA i think it can handle the sport soft, it's just one grade under the racing hard. Perhaps lowering the LSD accel a bit if you have problems out corner, till you feel comfortable .
For the DS3 , i have big problems with it, it's impossible to play again with controller, no way back after the wheel 👍:dopey:
I'll travel with my wheel tomorrow to the place i work all week long, just need to find a table to fix it..... G 27 is 80% of the pleasure playing GT for me.:)

I'm ready for GT6, i can't wait, i just hope better physics and more parameters to fix like tire pressure, caster..... Making a few money with this would help a lot, life is very difficult downthere in Brasil for a lot of people. I just own a bicycle in the real life,👍. Living in a tropical paradise is very good but we still need to pay the bills end of the month.

Happy to know you like my tunes, have a good drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
ASTON MARTIN V12 VANTAGE `10 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

X3uojrEI4C6Wvr1MJ5H_0.jpg

astonv12ss.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

You're welcome, enjoy your drive.
_________________________________________________________​

I was testing for the 100 time this car last night MERCEDES-BENZ 190 E 2.5 EVOLUTION II ’91. It's one of the best handling car Mercedes have made the last century. But, in GT5, the car is extremely happy tail and you need to compense with springs /dampers/ ARB/ ..... to let the car more or less safe and drivable staying on a fast driving line.
This car should be one of the faster road car 450PP in the game, but it's very far away from the top 10. Just a medium car.

I was driving it with Sport hard front/sport hard rear ,then i decide to test it upgrading the rear 1 point with Sport hard front/sport medium rear

The car was perfect to drive and could handle very well with normals settings value for his weight repartition.

Is it possible that PD make something wrong with the tires building this one ??

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

MERCEDESBENZ190E2-5-16EvolutionII-1368_3.jpg

This is one of my go to 400-470 PP cars and I can usually win with it depending on the room. It has some of the best steering feel in my opinion and is very easy on tires for those types of rooms. I do use ballast at times as well to up the HP at a set PP.

Def demands a smooth driving style and just be ready with some opposite lock.

Top five car for me:

R8 4.2
Merc 2.5-16 Evolution II
BMW CSL
Ruf RGT
Alfa 8c

HI PREAIANO just wanted to say thanks for aston martin v12 tune not tried it yet will try it later. your sls amg is great with sport soft that's wat I was trying to say and sorry about all that master king stuff I know you do fake tunes for fake cars but its the fact that you do it others not everyone is like that well not in England lol

I love your tunes, almost all of them work great for my driving style, But most of the people i race with like racing on racing soft tires, at 400-600pp. Most of your tunes in that pp range are for sports tires, and ive noticed if I put those tunes on with rs tires, The car either understeers or oversteers horribley. What would be a good general adjustment to correct this?

HI PREAIANO just wanted to say thanks for aston martin v12 tune not tried it yet will try it later. your sls amg is great with sport soft that's wat I was trying to say and sorry about all that master king stuff I know you do fake tunes for fake cars but its the fact that you do it others not everyone is like that well not in England lol
Hope you'll like it.

I love your tunes, almost all of them work great for my driving style, But most of the people i race with like racing on racing soft tires, at 400-600pp. Most of your tunes in that pp range are for sports tires, and ive noticed if I put those tunes on with rs tires, The car either understeers or oversteers horribley. What would be a good general adjustment to correct this?

After racing a long time in online rooms with Racing soft for 550PP cars, this is the most used, i was really looking for something new, with less grip and more driving feeling.
It's harder to find rooms but if you have some friends to race with , it's much more fun, at least for me.
400PP comfort soft
450PP sport hard
500PP sport medium
550PP sport soft
600PP racing hard
650PP racing medium
700PP racing soft.
This is how i like to drive and my tune 99% of them at least are like this.
That's why.
Most of the time ,this settings are not adapted for racing tires and there is no general adjustment to correct this. It can work, but the goal when you tune the car is totally different. You don't care about weight transfer on softer tires, just try to put the car in the right direction to accelerate early ,the excess of grip allow this.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Priano, i'm loving most of your setup's I've tried, But now I'm finding them to be a bit tight, I've fiddled with the aero and still manage to maintain a brilliant balance, But still find it tight, how can I lossen it up, everything I try just makes it understeer like a wet dog on a polished floor,

Priano, i'm loving most of your setup's I've tried, But now I'm finding them to be a bit tight, I've fiddled with the aero and still manage to maintain a brilliant balance, But still find it tight, how can I lossen it up, everything I try just makes it understeer like a wet dog on a polished floor,
Thanks, my tunes are just a safe good base for any driver go fast and have fun.
If you want your car more "free" with more over steer, stiffer front springs or/and softer rear springs. You can also increase the accel LSD for a more agressive throttle out corner.

945553_10151586024516211_279263440_n.jpg

Sorry forget this 2 post.

Still miss the Bugatti Veyron tune, hope it will come :)
Sorry but i've tried several times with no success. This car just don't like to turn and it's not even funny to drive on a turny road.
Max speed, drag.... that's all.
No track tunes from me for this car.

This is one of my go to 400-470 PP cars and I can usually win with it depending on the room. It has some of the best steering feel in my opinion and is very easy on tires for those types of rooms. I do use ballast at times as well to up the HP at a set PP.

Def demands a smooth driving style and just be ready with some opposite lock.

Top five car for me:

R8 4.2
Merc 2.5-16 Evolution II
BMW CSL
Ruf RGT
Alfa 8c

Yes, it's a wonderfull car, but there is something wrong with the rear grip to be as performant as the others of his class. At least with sport hard or medium tires.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I'm going to publish tomorrow i think my first Mitsubishi Lancer tune.
It'll be for the Evolution VI GSR ’99 //500PP // comfort soft tires. This is the only Lancer EVO i like to drive in the game.
Sport tires are ok too.
The tune fit for all the EVO VI
S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR ’99
S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR TOMMI MAKINEN EDITION ’00
P Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. EDITION Special Color Package ’99
S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI RS ’99
S Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI RS TOMMI MAKINEN EDITION ’00

and also for the Mine’s LANCER EVOLUTION VI ’00

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

TVR CERBERA SPEED 6 '97 // 450PP // SPORT TIRES
tvrcerberaspeed697450pp_zps1a2444e9.jpg

TVRCerbera.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°

Ahoy!

I think this tune needs adjustment. I was looking for fr 450 car and was going to try this one but, stock in my garage it starts at 496 pp. I guess things change with the updates. lol

thanks

Will sports/comfort tires, keep up with racing tires, I always had the thought that anyone using sports/comfort tires against someone on racing tires is gonna lose. Even if their the best driver ever, that the car would have to slow so much for a bend that it CANT keep up... Ill give a go tho and see

Ahoy!

I think this tune needs adjustment. I was looking for fr 450 car and was going to try this one but, stock in my garage it starts at 496 pp. I guess things change with the updates. lol

thanks

Yes, my car was 505PP after the update. No problem, the tune stay perfect for 500PP & Sport medium. More grip because of softer tires but still the same power. The car is no more a top car at 500PP but stay very pleasant to drive any track. I have to correct this sheet.

Will sports/comfort tires, keep up with racing tires, I always had the thought that anyone using sports/comfort tires against someone on racing tires is gonna lose. Even if their the best driver ever, that the car would have to slow so much for a bend that it CANT keep up... Ill give a go tho and see

Of course you have to race the car against others with same tires. Racing tires X comfort or sport tires .... no chance. I know people online race even low power cars with racing soft but this is not the kind of cars i like to build ,or just a very few.
Tires are not part of the PP system. They should be, as it was in GT5 prologue if i remember well... PD make a step back with this.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION VI GSR '99 // 500PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

Can be used with sport tires too. Great balance on tracks like Eiger for example. The only EVO i really like to drive. Fit to any EVO VI.

68073-wallpaper-vehicles-cars-mitsubishi-lancer-evo-vi-2000_1440x900.jpg

mitsuevo6.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

LOTUS ESPRIT SPORT 350 '00 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

This car is very fast. Same speed as RUF RGT on the Nordschleife. Good for medium and high speed track. Not so fast on low turny track because of his 5 gears only.

lotus-esprit-sport-350-1999-1.jpg

lotusespritsport350500ppsm.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

This car is very fast. Same speed as RUF RGT on the Nordschleife. Good for medium and high speed track. Not so fast on low turny track because of his 5 gears only.

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

are you serious praiano?!!!

3 days ago, i had an epic race on the nordschleife, the VLN layout...
we raced with 500PP and sports medium tyres...

three cars cars were battling for the 1st place:
RUF RGT, my new Subaru BRZ and the Lotus Esprit sport 350!!!

the battle was so close the whole lap, the gap between the first place and the Lotus (3rd place), was 0,5 seconds...

and that over the whole lap...

i think i'm going to record this race with my potato and i'm going to post it here...

MINE'S BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R N1 BASE '06 // 575PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

DinoDC-W006.jpg

MineesR34premium575pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey praiano63
this car is unbelievable, its a lot of fun to drive this car and there is a good feeling when i drove this car the first time with your setup, but at the green hell this car is a little bit too oversteering and the tires are going to smoke:dopey:
can you please create a setup for the green hell ? (my Mine´s have a output of 448 KW with all parts and power limiter)

thank you very much, and your setups are the best, i use them every time first for my cars 👍:bowdown:

are you serious praiano?!!!

3 days ago, i had an epic race on the nordschleife, the VLN layout...
we raced with 500PP and sports medium tyres...

three cars cars were battling for the 1st place:
RUF RGT, my new Subaru BRZ and the Lotus Esprit sport 350!!!

the battle was so close the whole lap, the gap between the first place and the Lotus (3rd place), was 0,5 seconds...

and that over the whole lap...

i think i'm going to record this race with my potato and i'm going to post it here...

Yes , it's a very nice car that i drive ghost in ghost with my RGT.... Epic session. Post your race, this would be very cool. I love this configuration 500PP SM tires.

Hey praiano63
this car is unbelievable, its a lot of fun to drive this car and there is a good feeling when i drove this car the first time with your setup, but at the green hell this car is a little bit too oversteering and the tires are going to smoke:dopey:
can you please create a setup for the green hell ? (my Mine´s have a output of 448 KW with all parts and power limiter)

thank you very much, and your setups are the best, i use them every time first for my cars 👍:bowdown:

Yes you're right , i didn't test it on the ring. It's ok for a flat track but i need a tune for Nordschleife too.

Now i'm with my wheel again, after making a big investment. I've bought a plastic table USD25,00 and a plastic chair USD10,00 :scared:

My new travelling cockpit, it's so light that i had to put my bag on the table to stay in place when i turn :ouch::ouch:
Even like this it's 100 time better then DS3:)

Foto0052.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Very nice overall balance and like you have said, too bad this isn't a six speed.

This one may bump the Alfa 8c out of my top five.

Thank you for your spot on tunes as always and you make GT5 a great place for me to drive/race and just have fun.

Very nice overall balance and like you have said, too bad this isn't a six speed.

This one may bump the Alfa 8c out of my top five.

Thank you for your spot on tunes as always and you make GT5 a great place for me to drive/race and just have fun.

Thanks, yes it's a well balanced car. I've stayed impressed with the front grip control on the G27. Very progressive ,easy to dose, sharp driving input ,always safe.

I could'nt feel this when i was tuning it first with DS3..... I have a good 550PP sport soft too in my list.

Have a good day.

Hello Praiano...lol
Too bad you don't have a Dollarama Store around where you are now...:nervous::indiff:👎

I don't know what they are selling but this kind of sales exist in Brasil too ... I don't buy a lot of things , because i'm poor and i'm a minimalist consumer.
Important for me is a good hamoc, my PS3 ,TV 42" ,my playseat and food on the table for my family.
A little sailboat to fish ,eat and sale my predilect food ,is my next dream to come true.
I'm just a simple happy man.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°
:)👍

Back