Gran Turismo 6 coming to PS3

Mind if I camp out with you for the next 6 days? :)

I got marshmallows and chips. 0.0

Ok, popcorn, marshmallows and chips... Damn my diet :( But if you guys don't mind, I'll camp right here too. :)

A lot of coffee is enough for me. In 6 days, pressing F5 like mad, I'll easily turn into GT-zombie mode. :scared:

At least with the UK being 5 to 8 hours ahead of the US time wise news may pop up on the 15th pretty early in the day for all of us on this side of the planet.

I have 40 Bags. So let my fatness start. and my camping start.

Make sure to eat some fruits and drink plain water once in a while, you do not want to spend a possible GT6 announcement at your nearest hospital! ;)

And champagne. Don't forget champagne! But that's just in case if GT6 is announced

And a cryogenic chamber, because if GT6 and a date is announced the waiting will be unbearable! :scared:

AT least we'll have GTA 5 to keep us entertained 2 months before... (if its something like a november release)

At what local time the event starts?

I think it hasn´t been officially announced yet, look at gran-turismo.com they might post more information in the next days.

btw is that a Bitter in your picture?

Mind if I camp out with you for the next 6 days? :)

I got marshmallows and chips. 0.0

Yes you may. Come join the tent :P.

Ok, popcorn, marshmallows and chips... Damn my diet :( But if you guys don't mind, I'll camp right here too. :)

A lot of coffee is enough for me. In 6 days, pressing F5 like mad, I'll easily turn into GT-zombie mode. :scared:

Keep it down over there, my wife and I are celebrating 15 years of marriage (a couple of months early) with my mistress, Gran Turismo. 👍

I think it hasn´t been officially announced yet, look at gran-turismo.com they might post more information in the next days.

btw is that a Bitter in your picture?

No, it's a Lamborghini Urraco. Hope we see more classic sports/grand touring cars in GT6

Keep it down over there, my wife and I are celebrating 15 years of marriage (a couple of months early) with my mistress, Gran Turismo. 👍

Me and wife just celebrated 5 years living together 2 days ago (May 7th). :) I already told her "In the next wednesday, I'll not go out for nothing! Buy food, drinks, whatever... I will not go out."

It's funny this wife and games thing, I always tell my friends: Gran Turismo is the wife, it's loyal, have some wrong bits here and there, but it makes you happy for life. The others, you just have some fun, they are screamy, sexy but not loyal at all... you always come back to her, Gran Turismo.

You just need to have patience with her dad, Mr. Kazunori... he doesn't talk too much, you never know...

Guys, I think I've found what the car under the cover might be.

2014-z.jpg

Guys, I think I've found what the car under the cover might be

👍

This would perfectly match my assumption on the white ghost car being a new GT-R Concept, except for the Saleen the video had "Nissan" written all over it.

Maybe the Saleens role was that of a divertissement.

Last edited:
This would perfectly match my assumption on the white ghost car being a new GT-R Concept, except for the Saleen the video had "Nissan" written all over it.

Bear in mind, however, the white car looks like it's got some camo on it. The rear wheels don't fill up the "wheel arches" enough, and most of the car looks like it's covered in some sort of fabric.

I suggested the 370Z replacement last night in post 2450. That picture from Jonjwlee above is a fantastic find. We may have cracked it!

Great find Jonjwlee.

I suggested the 370Z replacement last night in post 2450. That picture from Jonjwlee above is a fantastic find. We may have cracked it!

Great find Jonjwlee.
BkS actually posted this on page 124 watch the video. 👍

Great find Jonjwlee.
Well, it does make a lot more sense than previous guesses.

03VEu3e.png

Nice find 👍

My guess was something along those lines; a replacement for the G37. I suppose it'd be the Q60 going off Infiniti's new naming scheme, but my reasoning was the hint at a window line in the shoulder, and the slightly concave shape just aft of the front fender; it's similar to the new Q50's.

Plus, these cars are still known as Skylines over in Japan... ;)

Back