<- BTCC -> Japanese Sports Coupé Cup - skengdigi is the Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 423 comments

Keep Spa DLC or replace with a non-DLC track?

• Keep Spa

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Replace Spa with a non-DLC track

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ if your talking about me, my wsp moved on the corner so I did mis judge my breaking point! - my bad, don't think it directly effected you tho.

^ if your talking about me, my wsp moved on the corner so I did mis judge my breaking point! - my bad, don't think it directly effected you tho.

No I wasn't talking about you, I had no issues with your driving you were clean:tup:

Some guys need to look at the rule book. Weaving and div bombing was silly. It seems to be the same guys over and over again. I can race close with Rolo, Skeng and we rub but nothing bad. Some guys I don't trust, they dive bomb from so far back.

I made alooot of mistakes in that race, I lost patients at one point, :ouch: I was going for 3rd and I got took out before the straight, I wanted to get back in so I may have dived in a couple of times cus the crowd of cars in front of me and didn't know how of any way of getting passed, :scared: I overtook someone cleanly but there was someone else on the other end who I kept going into lol,

All ive found out is that, I take too many chances and always go for it if i see a gap which results in being ambitions but rubbish,
When there is a close race between more than 2 cars, it always ends in tears for me, i need to work on it :nervous:

What ive learnt is that, its better to maintain your position your in rather than take risks & loose everything,

But i tried this & it didn't work due to the raging, packed, protesting crowd of cars that was moving so slowly once they got passed me cus people were along side each other using bad driving lines, I couldn't get passed and if i met my braking points i went into the back of someone in-front

Last edited:
think i had the worst R2 in all of my 4+1 btcc seasons... had to park away to avoid messing with other drivers, i was way too pissed and nervous by the start of lap 2.

Andy using the handbrake i see lol

Rolo stewards post !!

Last edited:
el_rossy has definitely lost his race win in Race 2 due to weaving down the pit straight on the last lap. Plenty of other stuff to be dealt with too. Results should be up over the weekend. :)

Can someone send me the R2 replay please? Thanks.

see the replay and then speak, 4 guys followed me and did the same thing .anyway i don't think is fair and i don't even care, you can take all my points i was here only for fun....so don't count for me in future races..

If you weave rossy someone will follow you to keep in your slipstream but if you didnt move you would see no one would of followed you .

Its a simple rule really , if your here for the fun then that race wouldnt be your last .

We are just trying to put on a good organized racing series , there has to be rules and if they get broken then we have penalties .

i don't know what rule is this i see in real life drivers weave to break the slipstream. yes if you push anyone of the track or in to the wall than is not ok

i don't know what rule is this i see in real life drivers weave to break the slipstream. yes if you push anyone of the track or in to the wall than is not ok

With respect then read the rules:idea: its the basic rule/etiquette expected on practically every organised event on GTP:tup:

The gtp rule and i believe the rule used in formula 1 as well is your only allowed one move ( one weave ) and then one more move to get ready for the turn ahead , get back on the racing line .

SkengD
Andy using the handbrake i see lol

Rolo stewards post !!

...no...:sly: only use it to help rear slide round

Edit: Rossy you weaved so badly. You went left to right, then back to left and then middle. Plus you dive bombed me so badly. I was going for the corner and you pushed me wide and cost me two places. You can be quick but you are not a clean overtaker. It lost me the chance to at least challenge for the win.

Andy i respect you....you are a good driver...i try as much as i can to overtake as clean is possible... i had the inside of that corner with almost half car, but if you say i hit you then i'm sorry, and sorry for all the problems i caused. i was happy for that win and i think i deserved......

Dont worry Rossy as i said yesterday its a learning experience and we all have to learn from our mistakes .

No hard feelings .

Rolo stewards post !!

Will check 👍 Still haven't got Race 2 replay, anyone able to send?

see the replay and then speak, 4 guys followed me and did the same thing .anyway i don't think is fair and i don't even care, you can take all my points i was here only for fun....so don't count for me in future races..

I saw it with my own eyes at the time. So thank you, but I know what I'm talking about.

It's up to the lead driver to control the pack behind him - the following drivers can move as much as they like if attacking (provided it's safe to do so), but defenders can only move once, else it becomes deliberate blocking. In a 4/5 car pack drafting down a long straight, the guys from 2nd-5th can all be considered to be attacking the car ahead.

Whatever you want to do. You agree to the series rules when you sign up and it's up to you to familiarise yourself with them, so don't complain about them if you don't do that.

It's only fun if everyone plays by the rules! 👍

The gtp rule and i believe the rule used in formula 1 as well is your only allowed one move ( one weave ) and then one more move to get ready for the turn ahead , get back on the racing line .

Yup, that's how we do it here too.

Last edited:
Will check 👍 Still haven't got Race 2 replay, anyone able to send?
(thought someone already did lol)
but Yeah, il be happy to, by when do u want it by tonight or tomorrow? if you could send me your email address through PSN plz,

Thanks

Results from Fuji F:

Race 1:

1. hurleyman24
2. mosendtner
3. Strawman__Andy
4. rolo912011
5. el_rossy_46
6. skengdigi
7. Scaniabebe
8. Third_Reign (warning)
9. TheOldStig
10. hainuinimic
11. Weezy_7
12. karsten_beoulve
13. TIMxMP4-26 (warning)

Race 2:

1. skengdigi
2. Strawman__Andy
3. Third_Reign
4. rolo912011
5. Scaniabebe
6. el_rossy_46 (5-sec penalty)
7. hainuinimic
8. priesty_lfc
9. TheOldStig
10. TIMxMP4-26
11. mosendtner
DNF: karsten_beoulve
DNF: Weezy_7

Fastest Lap: skengdigi - 2:01.378

-----

Final Drivers' Points:

jsccdrivers120513.png

Final Manufacturers' Points:

jsccmanufacturers120513.png

-----

Thank you to everyone who took part this season :cheers: :)

See some of you again for BTCC-5. :gtplanet:

Last edited:
Been busy too ill pm you race 2 fastest lap i thought someone emailed you the replay

TheOldStig tried but I couldn't get it to work.

Nah don't worry about it now in terms of the points - too late, results and points published.

That said, it would be useful to update my all-time records with.

Race 2 fastest lap

Skengdigi 2 01 378

It was a fun series , ill pm you my thoughts for a next one make tuning prohibited series rolo .

ehm for the 3 race ending crashes i had in R2 the stewards deemed not even one worthy of a penalty?

?_? not that it matters at all now that the season's over, but i'm extremely surprised.

Back