GTP's Hot Version Touge Showdown

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mat123
  • 5,182 comments
  • 316,548 views
Just for consistency, are we testing the Roadster with or without the rear wing? I'm assuming we should test it with it because it says it should be used for competitive racing.
 
Just for consistency, are we testing the Roadster with or without the rear wing? I'm assuming we should test it with it because it says it should be used for competitive racing.

I'm going for the wing. 👍
 
Yeah, definitely use the wing :lol:

The car is a hoot to drive without the wing but it leaves you desiring that mid-corner traction you get with mid-engine cars. That's not to say it understeers a lot, since it's so light and has even roll-bars, it is very responsive to steering inputs at any speed and under heavy G loads.

Now, if you just wanna cruise the touge and have nothing more than a fun drive in mind then you'll appreciate the setup's minute details in spades.

The base tune for this car is the 1600SC (for supercharged), which is the same car without any engine or weight mods and was also my first car to tune exclusively on the wheel.
 
You already have the MR-2. No second entry.

I was just asking, and the position is filled now. I was just asking to round out the field. It's moot point now though. may the best tuner win
 
I was just asking, and the position is filled now. I was just asking to round out the field. It's moot point now though. may the best tuner win

You asked, and you got an answer. Simple as that.
 
I wanted to post here about the promised feature in the FSR Digital Magazine for the latest Touge Showdown winners.

We've been hard at work trying to get the first volume ready by taking pictures and whatnot. But instead of a cover feature for winning cars only, we're gonna make it a feature on this tuning showdown as a whole.

I'll be contacting Mat via PM.
 
Last edited:
That sounds sweet. I hope we get to see it soon.
 
I take that the date in the title is the deadline from T200 cars?
 
I hope so, if not i must release my back up instead.
 
Hei
I hope so, if not i must release my back up instead.

It's the deadline that's in the title. 👍
 
Time to get tuning.
 
@SVX- Have you Updated the tune for your EG at the Wateringhole?
 
Are there still slots open for the upcoming T300? Have to avenge myself for last time, lol.
 
@SVX- Have you Updated the tune for your EG at the Wateringhole?

Nah, not yet. Will do sometime today hopefully, just need to give it another run through Mt. Akina, just to check everything is all well.
 
SVX
Nah, not yet. Will do sometime today hopefully, just need to give it another run through Mt. Akina, just to check everything is all well.

Ok, Just give me a heads up so I can add an "Updated" next to the link. Last time I drove it I thought it was pretty good. Btw, PM me about T300.
 
MR2 on share, had troubles going online over the weekends, finally got the PS3 started today.

If anyone here dies from snap oversteer or from the tyres giving up mid-corner and goes head first into a wall…that's me trying to tune while being sick. :lol:
 
Oh dear, I'll have to try it out.
 
Been a while since I've last posted. Anyways, deadline is fast approaching. Anytime during May 15, wherever you are. Does anybody need an extra few days, or are we good to go?
 
Mines all set and on share or atleast I think it still is. If it's not it will be tonight.
 
I've set my car on share, the little Suzuki cappuccino
 
That's me. I will get the tune to you asap. Family issues.
 
IT's a bit late as the deadline is tomorrow. You also had to preregister your class.
 
T300 is coming up.
 
FWD:
1. Rotary Junkie
2. TakumiFuj01 *Tune Posted*
3. SVX *Car on Share* (big_noobowski924 or Subie_SVX/EG Civic)
4. SAPPH

RWD:
1. Hei
2. SolidSnake7735 *Tune Posted*
3. BobbyBRAKEaNek
4. 787bcgr *Car on Share* (CG3284/Suzuki Cappuccino)

AWD:
1. krenkme *Tune Posted*

Mid/Rear Engine:
1. Onboy123 *Car on Share* (Onboy123/MR2)
2. Mat123 *Car on Share* (MatMed123/MR2)
3. fbccars924 *Car on Share* (big_noobowski924/MR2)
4. robrabbitman *Car on Share* (bloodsugarrush/MR2)

I think I've finally lost it. No matter how many times I try to convince myself, I just can't go back to playing GT5 anymore. :grumpy:

Doesn't mean I won't be a tester anymore... Hopefully.
 
Last edited:
I think I've finally lost it. No matter how many times I try to convince myself, I just can't go back to playing GT5 anymore. :grumpy:

Doesn't mean I won't be a tester anymore... Hopefully.

👎 to this.....
 
I haven't been on all week, just family and stuff. I will get the car in tonight.
 
Back