GTP's Hot Version Touge Showdown

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mat123
  • 5,182 comments
  • 316,552 views
You guys all online?
 
I'm not atm but. I got my T400 sorted out. I have a feeling this one might actually kill someone :lol: Despite my best efforts the rear of this 370z will not stay where I want it to, I.E. not in the wall. Back at thee on the morrow.
 
I thought T400 had a 3500cc displacement limit?
 
Mat's- 164ft/lbs torque @ 5300rpm
Wateringhole-196 ft/lbs torque @ 4700rpm
WH Alt. Tune- 189ft/lbs torque @ 4900rpm
Onboy's MR2 - 205ft/lbs torque @ somewhereinthepowerband.com
Slender's Monster MR-S - 195ft/lbs torque @ 4300rpm

Some interesting numbers here :lol:

Hei
I thought T400 had a 3500cc displacement limit?

T400 - 3500cc limit
T500 - 4000cc limit 👍
 
SO the 370z would be illegal.
 
Mat's- 164ft/lbs torque @ 5300rpm
Wateringhole-196 ft/lbs torque @ 4700rpm
WH Alt. Tune- 189ft/lbs torque @ 4900rpm
Onboy's MR2 - 205ft/lbs torque @ somewhereinthepowerband.com
Slender's Monster MR-S - 195ft/lbs torque @ 4300rpm

Some interesting numbers here :lol:

Mine's at 203ft/lbs torque @ 6500rpm now. :lol:
 
I just want him to know, as I have made the mistake of devoting time to an illegal car (the Zonda). The earlier he knows, the better.

I was going to stream anime and stuff, but seeing how no one is on (stares at Mat and Onboy) I will be on GT5 instead.
 
I'm on, you know. I'm always on. :lol: If I missed your link, blame the lack of a chatbox there now. :p
 
Hei
I just want him to know, as I have made the mistake of devoting time to an illegal car (the Zonda). The earlier he knows, the better.

I was going to stream anime and stuff, but seeing how no one is on (stares at Mat and Onboy) I will be on GT5 instead.

Which is why I'm lost without the ARM Shout box. :lol:

Tree'd by Onboy. :P
 
Hei
I just want him to know, as I have made the mistake of devoting time to an illegal car (the Zonda). The earlier he knows, the better.

I was going to stream anime and stuff, but seeing how no one is on (stares at Mat and Onboy) I will be on GT5 instead.

I've just PM'd him 👍
 
Random thoughts fools :sly:

My 86 is having troubles. Averaging mid 3:12's. I think I will have to go the Supercharged route.

Thanks Slender.
 
Hei
Random thoughts fools :sly:

My 86 is having troubles. Averaging mid 3:12's. I think I will have to go the Supercharged route.

Thanks Slender.

No one checks your edits to a post every minute of the day, foo'. :p
 
I deleted the post and redid it lol.
 
Mat's- 203ft/lbs torque @ 6500rpm
Wateringhole-196 ft/lbs torque @ 4700rpm
WH Alt. Tune- 189ft/lbs torque @ 4900rpm
Onboy's MR2 - 205ft/lbs torque @ somewhereinthepowerband.com
Slender's Monster MR-S - 195ft/lbs torque @ 4300rpm

Some interesting numbers here :lol:

Mine's somewhere at exactly 200 lb-ft. The powerband is lovely.. but the torque band isn't. I wish the car wasn't so slow with a turbo. The supercharger is almost a necessity.
 
Hei
I just want him to know, as I have made the mistake of devoting time to an illegal car (the Zonda). The earlier he knows, the better.

I was going to stream anime and stuff, but seeing how no one is on (stares at Mat and Onboy) I will be on GT5 instead.

I have apparently been testing on two different illegal cars. Oh well, No harm no foul, Like I have anything better to do still. I will be using my original S15 for T400, unless 💡 the 370's tune would make a good basis to build a 350 on which would yield similar power/torque numbers with a slightly different performance package and given that the two's dimensions aren't that far off from each other iirc.

I think I know what I'm doing later, provided I don't get a wild hair up my butt and do something else, like the other day started offline tuning a Stagea and ended up running laps in a Wagon R RR(the pirate wagon, ARRRRR)
 
Just looking oot :lol:
 
I know. The 350z took the 370's tune well but not as good as I had hoped. I ended up with a helluva drift car that can drift 3:15's around Akina. Now if I could get the rearend tidied up. Oh and the T400 370Z tune is pretty much useless with 481hp on the 370 now. Welp, it's a base tune for now.
 
A 350Z has a longer wheelbase. You just can't transfer a tune.
 
Would anybody be interested in me posting some of my favorite touge car tunes from time to time? I'm working on a few new projects that Mat suggested that could potentially surprise some people.
 
Is anyone actually running T200 FWD? :lol:

I've got my car built... It's not fast like an MR2 but then it's a good 200kg heavier and FWD. Also has a worse powerband than a supercharged MR2.
 
Well, fwd is full. T200 is the one tht is struggling.
 
FWD:
1. Rotary Junkie
2. TakumiFuj01 *Tune Posted*
3. SVX
4. SAPPH

RWD:
1. Hei
2. Korza
3. BobbyBRAKEaNek
4. 787bcgr

AWD:
1. krenkme

Mid/Rear Engine:
1. Onboy123 *Car on share but not ready yet lol* (Onboy123)
2. Mat123 *Car on share* (MatMed123)
3. fbccars924 *Car on share* (big_noobowski924)
4. robrabbitman *Car on share* (bloodsugarrush)

Did I forget anyone's tune?
 
Last edited:
Mat, mine ain't ready yet. :lol: *cough*Rob*cough*
 
Mat, mine ain't ready yet. :lol: *cough*Rob*cough*

Sorryyy. :crazy: I've literally been tuning mine for the past 5 hours. This car made me question my abilities as a tuner, so I read up on Motor City Hami's guide and it really helped me out. I'll test it out in just a few, then I'll get my tune posted.
 
Toyota MR-S S Edition '99

​

Specs
Max. Power 200 HP
Weight 882 kg
Peformance Points 444

Parts List

GT Auto
Oil Change
Engine Overhaul
Chassis Maintenance
Wing B

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics: 9
Weight Reduction Stage 2
Window Weight Reduction
Ballast: N/A

Engine
Power Limiter: 96.5
ECU Tuning

Intake System
Sports Intake

Exhaust
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Sports Exhaust

Turbo Kits
Supercharger

Transmission
Fully Customizable Transmission

Drivetrain
Clutch: Twin Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD

Suspension
Fully Customizable Kit

Tires
Sports Hard

Tune

LSD
7/14/12

Transmission
Reset to Default
Top Speed: 162 mph
1st Gear: 2.375
2nd Gear: 1.790
3rd Gear: 1.400
4th Gear: 1.129
5th Gear: 0.940
6th Gear: 0.807
Final Gear: 4.100
Top Speed in the upper right corner should be 162 mph

Suspension
Ride Height - -10/-10
Spring Rate - 6.0/8.0
Dampers (Extension) - 8/6
Dampers (Compression) - 5/3
Anti-Roll Bars - 3/4

Camber Angle - 2.0/2.0
Toe Angle - -0.10/0.00

Brakes
Balance Adjustment - 7/5.


This is my first thoroughly tuned car. I spent a lot of time tweaking everything to be just right. It should be pretty good to drive, if it's not the fastest. Car is on share.
 
Post 3953 updated. Thanks for the input, guys. 👍
 
Hei
A 350Z has a longer wheelbase. You just can't transfer a tune.

I knew it wouldn't be a direct plug and play deal :lol: The wheel base and track width are different with the Z34 being shorter and wider than the Z33, but having similar handling traits the tune got me close to what I wanted. Strangely neither car likes to keep the traction on the rear tires. I have taken into consideration the length and width difference of the two cars.

I guess my point would be I knew the tune wouldn't be a direct swap between the two.
 
Just start from scratch.
 
Are we still on T200? I can't be bothered to read through the last three pages of replies.
 
Back