Gran Turismo 6 coming to PS3

I hope they will announce GT6 for PS4 and GTA 2013 as a PS3 stand-alone download till then. I just want a GT without all the hardware limits of the PS3.

Well you're going to be disappointed if they do announce GT6 for just PS3. :sly: Also, I doubt PS3 is going to stop GT6 from being a great game with lots of content...

I hope they will announce GT6 for PS4 and GTA 2013 as a PS3 stand-alone download till then. I just want a GT without all the hardware limits of the PS3.

Well you're going to be disappointed if they do announce GT6 for just PS3. :sly: Also, I doubt PS3 is going to stop GT6 from being a great game with lots of content...

👍 It also isn't going to stop GT7 from being 'a GT without all the hardware limits of the PS3'

Lets have GT6 pushing the limits of the PS3 and GT7 exploring the possibilities of a better understood PS4 somewhere down the line.

Agreed. If everyone else can make a decent, complete racing game then why can't PD?

Excatly. I like how MGS5 and GTA5 are going on PS3 and I hear NOOO problems about them, but GT6 however...

👍 It also isn't going to stop GT7 from being 'a GT without all the hardware limits of the PS3'

Lets have GT6 pushing the limits of the PS3 and GT7 exploring the possibilities of a better understood PS4 somewhere down the line.

+1. Excatly that. 👍 That makes so much sense. :)

Agreed.
GT6 can still be a great game on PS3.
Tomorrow should be an exciting day if Jordan can get internet access.
SONY must hold Jordan and GTP in somewhat high regard with him being invited to the event,hope you enjoy the event and provide some mouth-watering info.:)

Better screenshot here :).

4QlyvSU.png

Guys,

I tried to change the last letters of this URL
http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/?t=15th
into
http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/?t=gt6
and it seems that they have already prepared the page for Gran Turismo 6.

http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p778/arar_99/gt6_zps57bcc12d.jpg

Maybe it means nothing... they can use this GT6 page in 2014... or never.
Anyway it is an official (even if empty) page about GT6 :)

Yea sometimes it's best to try this url thing :) anyway, wow, I wouldn't expect PD to do this. It pretty much confirms existing of Gran Turismo 6 at least, if not some informations very soon (tomorrow). Looking forward 👍

EDIT: GT7 is not listed there yet :P just GT6

SONY sold more than 70 mln consoles that should be enough for SONY and PD to release GT6 for PS3. More so SONY started to make more money after their PS3 hardware got cheaper with age and cheaper production also. Not to mention that SONY yet has royalties from games they sell, it is not complicated to understand that GT6 for PS4 will not sell as good(by far imo) as GT6 for PS3. It will also expand PS3's lifespan with more great games coming to PS3 this year.

Meanwhile PS4 is a new console and it will get its share of fame, but it cannot be fame overnight because it is expensive and has no good games(yet), even if GT6 would come out on it. I remind myself and you that a console is succesful only when it sells millions.

Guys,

I tried to change the last letters of this URL
http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/?t=15th
into
http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/?t=gt6
and it seems that they have already prepared the page for Gran Turismo 6.

http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p778/arar_99/gt6_zps57bcc12d.jpg

Maybe it means nothing... they can use this GT6 page in 2014... or never.
Anyway it is an official (even if empty) page about GT6 :)

OOOOOH that's a good thing! :D If GT6 gets its very own page on the GT website, than it looks like GT6 really is being announced tomorrow. 👍

Yup, and you can add to that list every single EA sports game.

Indeed. 👍

Excatly. I like how MGS5 and GTA5 are going on PS3 and I hear NOOO problems about them, but GT6 however...

In case of GTA5. The journalists who went to rockstar and already saw the game said that it wont come near the screenshots we see each week. And the demos of MGS5 / Ground Zeros / Phantom Pain were running on a PC. The thing is, that those games run fine on the PS3, but resolution, effects and more have to be turned down. The same goes for GT6, we will see the same blurry textures, no full 1920x1080p, jaggied lines and bad shadows, because they cant make it work with everything up on the PS3. For me it destroys the immersion, it lacks a sharp picture and more. I am just an enthusiast and it is my oppinion.

In my case I probably will be disapointed. But not for long, because I see light on the end of the tunnel. Forza 5, Assetto Corsa, Cars, etc. But I hope GT6 will be a good game, but looking back at GT5 makes it not so realistic that they fit everything together this time...

GT7 and GT8 just reloads the GT5 news page. Ladies and Gents, GT6 has been confirmed.

Put this guy on the front page 👍

You sir, have done the simplest yet smartest thing I've seen in days.

Agreed with all three. 👍

Honestly. RoadRunner deserves a metal. :)

In my case I probably will be disapointed. But not for long, because I see light on the end of the tunnel. Forza 5, Assetto Corsa, Cars, etc. But I hope GT6 will be a good game, but looking back at GT5 makes it not so realistic that they fit everything together this time...

Ohhh no need to worry. I'm pretty sure GT6 may very well be upgraded in some places to look better. I very much doubt it'll end up looking like GT5. Maybe GT5 was just probably rushed to get done. *Shrugs*

Last edited:
Question is... how long has it been there for? It could have been like that for years, just that no-one thought to check... great job anyway RoadRunner :)👍

Yes thank god for all those better racing games to save you from the certainly horrible GT6. Hey, I bet those other awesome games have forums where you can go and express your premature disappointment with GT6...

Yes thank god for all those better racing games to save you from the certainly horrible GT6. Hey, I bet those other awesome games have forums where you can go and express your premature disappointment with GT6...

It hasn't even been announced yet and you're slagging it off? Explain?

Back