Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
I tried everything to get the first gear to 2839, it is not possible. Maybe because of the 2.12 update.

Last edited:
Yea, but your tunes are good, so I normally take them over. Can't really tune by myself... can I set the gear to 2868 then? Or is it not good?

Yea, but your tunes are good, so I normally take them over. Can't really tune by myself... can I set the gear to 2868 then? Or is it not good?

Of course, this is a very little difference , no problem, you can set this value.

MAZDA RX7 TC // 600PP // RACING TIRES.

This is another kind of tune for my RX7 touring car, stiffer than the first one, more sharp , more grip ... better for circuit like Suzuka or Nurb GP.
You can take it also around the ring, no problems with bumps . It's just one more option depending of your driving style.

nrburgringnordschleife4y.jpg

rx7TCspec-1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Good to know, i've been fan since a long time with your tunes. Keep up the good work! I really would like to see a tune for the '14 Corvette Stingray Final Prototype(although this car cannot be upgraded, but at least the gears maybe). Also for the 99' Vantage v8 and the DB6 from '03. But maybe that's too far ahead now.

btw with the 2j tune, if i want it to go faster should i leave the gears alone or should i change them?

Good to know, i've been fan since a long time with your tunes. Keep up the good work! I really would like to see a tune for the '14 Corvette Stingray Final Prototype(although this car cannot be upgraded, but at least the gears maybe). Also for the 99' Vantage v8 and the DB6 from '03. But maybe that's too far ahead now.

btw with the 2j tune, if i want it to go faster should i leave the gears alone or should i change them?

No tuning possible with the corvette '14. For the 2J ,the problem is that it have only 3 gears.
If you have to perform a grid start for a short race, then you'll have to set a short 1st gear and spread the other 2 till reaching the max speed for the track you race.
If not you can use my method to make the gears clother and explore as possible the power in the best RPM range.

So like first gear shortest and 2 and 3 at the end? what about the final one?

I can't say it like this. Depend of the track and the max speed you 'll reach at it.
For the first gear ,to make a decent start , it depend also of the tires you use. Softer is the tire, higher is the torque needed.
When you have your first and last gear setted, put the 2d in the middle of both.

Hey Praiano, I don't mean to be a pest but have you considered doing a Nismo 400R '96 tune? If you feel inspired to make one I'd love to test it out. Pretty please? Thanks for all your hard work!

Hey Praiano, I don't mean to be a pest but have you considered doing a Nismo 400R '96 tune? If you feel inspired to make one I'd love to test it out. Pretty please? Thanks for all your hard work!

Ok. I'll check the best PP range and tires for it.

NISMO 400R '96 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

Very good car well balanced, a pleasure to drive any track. Gears for the Nordschleife. You can set shorter gears increasing the final gear but you'll have still to shift at 7000 RPM . This car will not be performant with an automatic gearbox shifting at red zone.

1996-nissan-gt-r-r33-nismo-400r.jpg

NISMO400R500pp.jpg

Have a good drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
NISSAN FAIRLADY Z VERSION S (Z33) '02 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

Not a top car but very close to the best 500PP road. Only 2 seconds after the RUF RGT on the Nordschleife.
Easy fast drive.

2009-nissan-fairlady-z_1.jpg

Nissanfairladyz33S.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Once upon a time at the Nurburgring.....

GT6 Used to Tune Schulze Motorsport’s Nurburgring GT-R ????

i1asXOhkYEMucuH-640x427.jpg

:):)👍👍

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi,

Do you have the right car listed? I can't find the car you have listed. For what it is worth I used the Citroen Xsara rally car 99 for that series. just added weight 50/50, engine limiter etc. to get it to the pp limit it was fun.

Boxerman
Sorry about the late response I just came back from camping. But this is the car I enter in. The Renaultsport Clio Renault Sport V6 24V '00, and it is a premium car.

Sorry i can't enter the seasonal because my game is offline where i'm during the week. What power and tires is the event?
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Sorry about the late response but the car is limited to Sport: Hard Tires and 450 PP

hey Jakedog I just ran the car at suzuka using Praianos tune and and finished way ahead of the field. BUT. the thing I hate about this car is that it gets loose in the corners until the tires warm up. (about half way through). For clarification, his tune is for a higher pp. So I used the suspension set up, drivetrain, transmission (his tutorial on first page) exhaust, intake, just no ecu, weight reduction or engine stage and it will get to 450pp. hope this helps. gonna check the time against the xsara rally car 99

hey Jakedog I just ran the car at suzuka using Praianos tune and and finished way ahead of the field. BUT. the thing I hate about this car is that it gets loose in the corners until the tires warm up. (about half way through). For clarification, his tune is for a higher pp. So I used the suspension set up, drivetrain, transmission (his tutorial on first page) exhaust, intake, just no ecu, weight reduction or engine stage and it will get to 450pp. hope this helps. gonna check the time against the xsara rally car 99

Yes same here but the other races not so much.

xsara is faster but a handful as well. I like French cooking more than I like French cars!

Maybe I should try the Xsara but it just so happens I do not have it. So is it ok it I send you a fr and borrow it for the seasonals?

Good Afternoon!
Did you get a chance to play around with the Amuse S2000 street version 04 yet?

Sorry but this car is really strange, any other S2000 is a lot better than this. Perhaps something wrong with the original PD tune. I've tried but always stay loose and strange at the wheel.

Thank you so much. i am going to spend many hours at the ring with this car for sure. Keep it up man, you really have done some amazing things around here and we all thank you for it.

👍
You're welcome, enjoy your drive. This car is really nice to drive, very good sensations any track. Just don't forget to shift early at 7000 RPM.
Thanks for the kind words.👍👍:)

Sorry about the late response but the car is limited to Sport: Hard Tires and 450 PP
I'll check if i have time before i travel next week. This is a great range for this car, i think it need a new setting.

xsara is faster but a handful as well. I like French cooking more than I like French cars!

It's a very good car but i don't like when power pass over the front tires grip so much with FF cars 450PP Sport hard or 500PP Sport soft....
The problem is not throttle control, but you just need to wait to gain speed before full throttle.
That's why i prefer to match FF cars grip and power for the car reacting normally out corner. If not possible, i chose another drive train.

PS: I drove a lot of french cars in the 80'. They can be ugly, small,...... but most of them even basics FF front cars have an exceptional handling.
Peugeot, Renault, Citroen are still producing great cars.

MAZDA RX7 TC // 600PP // RACING TIRES.

This is another kind of tune for my RX7 touring car, stiffer than the first one, more sharp , more grip ... better for circuit like Suzuka or Nurb GP.
You can take it also around the ring, no problems with bumps . It's just one more option depending of your driving style.

nrburgringnordschleife4y.jpg

rx7TCspec-1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi Praiano , our best friend :) , this car is very , very nice . Yesterday night in online race at Trial Mountain it was similar to the Honda Weider and at last one competitor has kicked me off the track , very unfair... , otherwise the second place would be assured.

Welldone tune , a little oversteer but controlled without problem

Bye

Hi Praiano , our best friend :) , this car is very , very nice . Yesterday night in online race at Trial Mountain it was similar to the Honda Weider and at last one competitor has kicked me off the track , very unfair... , otherwise the second place would be assured.

Welldone tune , a little oversteer but controlled without problem

Bye
Yes my friend, the downforce allow to drive it very stiff, even on bumpy tracks.
Personally i prefer this way for race cars.
1st because my vertebral column is virtual in this game.
2d i love precision and sharp inputs in my G27

For a road car you need to balance it perfectly on springs and dampers. No options !!!

Ok, thanks for your help again.
Good luck on the Clio.
You're welcome.

Back