◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,698 comments
See you snail's tonight!

Can't wait to race! 👍

Welcome new snails! Good luck and have fun tonight! :)

Looking foreward for racing tonight as it will be the last before a 3 week hiatus. The integra Rm combo is nothing special but the other 2 are just sick...love it.
Now i think its time for master Zero to make his comeback. I miss that white body red rims typhoon on the track :)

Hello old snail! :sly: I'll be back on the grid soon! 👍

I can't find the grandstand spreadsheet. Has this been done on purpose since it's almost(?) over or am I just stupid? The suspense is killing me!

I can't find the grandstand spreadsheet. Has this been done on purpose since it's almost(?) over or am I just stupid? The suspense is killing me!

The actual calculation spreadsheet was never shared.

I have a tab in the Results Doc that shows all that's needed 👍

EDIT: not hiding anything, it's just so large and cumbersome, I thought it would be best to summarize and display.

Looking foreward for racing tonight as it will be the last before a 3 week hiatus. The integra Rm combo is nothing special but the other 2 are just sick...love it.
Now i think its time for master Zero to make his comeback. I miss that white body red rims typhoon on the track :)

Schmmigz?
Do you go with Brazil? Or Spain for the final?

EDIT: not hiding anything, it's just so large and cumbersome, I thought it would be best to summarize and display.

Here's something else we're not hiding.. One of us is about to win a GranStand wheel stand! :dopey: Tonight is the last night of the GranStand Challenge! Who's going be in position to win it at the end of the night??
gs-0041_adjustments.jpg

kcheeb
The actual calculation spreadsheet was never shared.

I have a tab in the Results Doc that shows all that's needed 👍

Thanks zero. I had found it before so I knew it existed, but when I didn't find it today it felt like I was in the Truman show...

Your Steward Report for the Week

Big thanks to handlebar, JLBowler, and hillracing for literally hours spent on reviewing replays for D5. I know there was a lot of lag in all the divisions last week, but there was enough seen to raise concern about the racecraft of several newer drivers in D5. Please take care to avoid any further actions from the stewards.

Oshawa-Joe

* * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings.
Full final results can be found here.
***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, just PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

I just want to make something clear, that may not be apparent to all. Being penalized is in no way, shape or form to be considered something to be ashamed of or looked down upon. Mistakes happen and when it involves other drivers and it's reported, you will be penalized.

The underlying premise of our Steward program is to make everyone aware that we expect you to race cleanly and fairly. If you don't, the consequences are a direct result of your actions. Having been made aware, you now have the opportunity to correct your behaviour, so the mistakes become fewer and farther apart 👍

Also, being on probation does not affect your ability to race in S.N.A.I.L. You can, and we want you to, race with us Sunday nights :) However, if you make another mistake while under probation, your penalty will be doubled.

Race hard, race clean 👍

This will also likely be my last Steward's Post for a while. Need to take 6-8 weeks off from racing to focus on work and family. It's been an honour serving the SNAIL community. I'm already looking forward to returning in Sept. to the number one league on GTPlanet!

Have a great night of racing and a fun, safe summer.

Thank you to the Stewards, it's not a simple task, but one that helps us remain true to our core S.N.A.I.L. values :cheers:

And thank you to Oshawa-Joe for being a stalwart Chief Steward, your efforts are truly appreciated. GTPlanet really needs a :Standing Ovation: emoticon :)

Thanks kcheeb and zer05ive for the opportunity to serve SNAIL. It has been an honour to play a key role in the best league on gtplanet. Not always easy, but definitely rewarding. I do a bit of a volunteer work in the real world at a kids shelter and although not the same, it is in that I enjoy the responsibility of helping and keeping things running smoothly.

It's my pleasure to announce that Dragonwhisky has accepted the position of Chief Steward. His leadership and even keel will keep our league rolling in the right direction. Thanks Dragonwhisky, and congratulations on your new role.

Last edited:

The GranStand Challenge points spreadsheet has been updated. One week left in the Season and there are 11 drivers that have raced in every race!

If you find an error or omission, let me know!

GranStand Challenge Rules

The final nights GranStand points will be posted after the Stewards report is posted. After that I'll post that the results are complete.

Then we'll make the fun announcement about the winner, stay tuned ...

The GranStand Challenge points spreadsheet has been updated. One week left in the Season and there are 11 drivers that have raced in every race!

If you find an error or omission, let me know!

GranStand Challenge Rules

The final nights GranStand points will be posted after the Stewards report is posted. After that I'll post that the results are complete.

Then we'll make the fun announcement about the winner, stay tuned ...

It's also worth mentioning that we know that there are no "thread penalties" recorded on the GranStand Challenge points spreadsheet. We had a data error that wiped those penalties from the spreadsheet. However, nobody who had a thread penalty in these past three months is in contention for the GranStand wheel stand anyways. Therefore, we're just going to leave it as is.

That being said, thread penalties will definitely be recorded for next season's prize contest. What counts as a thread penalty will also be more clearly defined.

I was checking (marveling in terror) at all the data in google docs when I found something.... unsettling. Something is wrong with us. Snail has existed for how long? Apparently not long enough because we have still yet to race the f430. How has no one picked that Italian stallion!?!?! Hopefully this post is seen by the right people tonight :sly:

I was checking (marveling in terror) at all the data in google docs when I found something.... unsettling. Something is wrong with us. Snail has existed for how long? Apparently not long enough because we have still yet to race the f430. How has no one picked that Italian stallion!?!?! Hopefully this post is seen by the right people tonight :sly:

.... Taken as an extra motivation to win tonight! 👍

I Noticed That Too Last Week. Also No One Has Chosen Tokyo R246 Since October

So I'm unpacking from my trip and I just checked the odometer. I put just over 650 miles on the bike in three days...

ATTENTION D4: Please do not enter lounge yet I am reconnecting after being away for the weekend. Again please wait one moment!
Thank you

PS: Have to do update too!

Back