WSC IV - JoeOfTheFire, SagarisGTB, O'Rama, Jaguar, Corvette CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 904 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You still have Goodwood on share Furi, I grabbed it in case you can't access it.

So did I. I also ran a test session on there in a race-modified Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 (C6) and easily broke the 1-minute mark. Got about 13 laps on 1/4 tank and little drop off in tire performance despite running on Racing Softs. Remarkable.

Someone got the Le Mans or Laguna Seca replays to send? Please?

Last edited:
Room will open when I have a Ford Mk IV from my 67 ticket.

EDIT: :D

The J4F3 (J4 Ford Furi III) is alive ;) Room Opening!

Last edited:
I'm sorry I can't attend tonight, and about missing yesterday's GTE race. Although I brought my PS3 with me to England, and my Dad's landlord has broadband, the moron probably took the modem away with him. I'm typing this from my dad's cousin's computer, and even if I did have Internet access, I'm well intoxicated now. :lol:

Great race, might be my first ever fastest lap in this series.

Pescara test underway.

Good race. I did half the race with damage that cost me about a second per lap after TDZ hit me on the straight between Ascari and Parabolica on lap 22. Might of been a lag spike as he really hit me hard without much reason behind it. I thought the race was 50 laps so I stayed out and hoped I could get to the end without being overtaken. I only realized the race was 56 laps near the end and since the tires were starting to go off and my pace was really falling away, I dived into the pits for repairs/fresh rubber. I managed to just hold on to my lead, but a mistake on my outlap brought the pair of Lout and Orama right onto my tail and we became a drafting pack. I luckily managed to pull a small gap later and took the win.

Congrats Joe and Orama on your respective class wins.

Good win again tonight. Great battles with Sagaris and Lout. Accidentally stayed on the hard in my pitstop so I had to pit again. This handed Chris the lead but I was faster and caught him relatively quickly before passing him in the slip stream. We had a battle for two or so laps. Then we both went too fast into turn one and both went off on our own. He got damage so I though a pass down the inside into Lesmo 2 before he came across the track and knocked me into the barrier. I had to pit later that lap. He DC'd later pretty much handing me the win on a plate. Lout caught me after his final pitstop, we battled until all of a sudden Sagaris was in front of us . The three way battle started however we were split by a car lapping us. Good race overall, could of gone better. Still won 100% of the races I've finished in ST. 11 good points. Bring on Pescara!

Well Done Sagaris on your win and possible championship! Well done Joe on another PT win!

Orama, sorry for hitting you. Thanks to Randy for a Mustang, I need a Cobra and E Type now..

So all Pescara is is just big, right-hand tri-oval, eh? Can you imagine F1 cars running on that track? Yikes!
Anyway, my Monza setup seemed to work well there, with downforce at the bare minimum. With sub-1:20 lap times easily attainable by the prototypes, I have a hunch that the laps will fly by.

braunracing88
So all Pescara is is just big, right-hand tri-oval, eh? Can you imagine F1 cars running on that track? Yikes!
Anyway, my Monza setup seemed to work well there, with downforce at the bare minimum. With sub-1:20 lap times easily attainable by the prototypes, I have a hunch that the laps will fly by.
Pole will be about 1:07...

Well I'm pretty happy with 2nd place considering that was my first time on GT5 for about a month! Picked up front right damage early on after a collision with fox, although I think lag had a part to play in that. Only major mistake was forgetting to go onto RM tyres at my first stop, so I stopped again the next lap. Overall though the racing was great between sagaris and Orama, nice and clean! Congratulations to Sagaris for the win too, that late pit stop payed off!

Monza 200 - Monza
POSTER05Monzacopy_zps8b00131a.gif

01 / PT / JoeOfTheFire / Jaguar / 56 Laps (P)
02 / PT / Panoz / Ford / 56L
03 / PT / Furinkazen / Ford / -1 (FL: 1:36.4)
04 / PT / TDZDave / Ferrari / -2
05 / PT / Braun / Ferrari / -2
06 / GT / Sagaris / Corvette / -9 (FL: 1:58.1)
07 / GT / Lout / Shelby / -9
08 / ST / ORama / Alfa / -9 (P) (FL: 1:57.4)
09 / GT / FlyingFox / Corvette / -9 (P)
10 / GT / MJ / Alfa / -9
11 / ST / Ranhammer / Alfa / -13
12 / ST / Chrisjohnson / Alfa / -26
13 / PT / Yeratel / Jaguar / -55 (DNF)

14 / PT / PluxTheDuck / Jaguar / -1 (Excluded, tyre compound not used fully)

To Be Classified OVERALL at Race Conclusion, ALL drivers must have completed 2/3rds Race Distance. To Qualify For FULL Class points must have completed 2/3rds of there class winners laps.

37 Laps To Be Classified Overall (-19)
37 Laps To Score Full Points In PT (-19)
31 Laps To Score Full Points In GT (-25)
31 Laps To Score Full Points In ST (-25)

Fellas, I hope my connection issues hasn't given you guys any trouble... Unfortunately it only happened on GT5, because on TLOU MP everything went without a hitch...

Shame, since I was eager for this track, given the result I managed to pull last season with that rubbish Ferrari...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back