WSC IV - JoeOfTheFire, SagarisGTB, O'Rama, Jaguar, Corvette CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 904 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monza 200 - Monza
POSTER05Monzacopy_zps8b00131a.gif

01 / PT / JoeOfTheFire / Jaguar / 56 Laps (P)
02 / PT / Panoz / Ford / 56L
03 / PT / Furinkazen / Ford / -1 (FL: 1:36.4)
04 / PT / TDZDave / Ferrari / -2
05 / PT / Braun / Ferrari / -2
06 / GT / Sagaris / Corvette / -9 (FL: 1:58.1)
07 / GT / Lout / Shelby / -9
08 / ST / ORama / Alfa / -9 (P) (FL: 1:57.4)
09 / GT / FlyingFox / Corvette / -9 (P)
10 / GT / MJ / Alfa / -9
11 / ST / Ranhammer / Alfa / -13
12 / ST / Chrisjohnson / Alfa / -26
13 / PT / Yeratel / Jaguar / -55 (DNF)

14 / PT / PluxTheDuck / Jaguar / -1 (Excluded, tyre compound not used fully)

To Be Classified OVERALL at Race Conclusion, ALL drivers must have completed 2/3rds Race Distance. To Qualify For FULL Class points must have completed 2/3rds of there class winners laps.

37 Laps To Be Classified Overall (-19)
37 Laps To Score Full Points In PT (-19)
31 Laps To Score Full Points In GT (-25)
31 Laps To Score Full Points In ST (-25)

I more enjoy running around monitoring the GT class fights,

WSC is going to Eiger next season. Unsure which layout though. Normal has the jump, micky mouse hairpins to start the race but rain available, reverse is more flowing. Also the pit lane costs you roughly 45 seconds.

Nice, 👍 I'm keen to see how that goes,

Only concern after some thought, a GT or PT Car will be moving around on throttle coming out of the final hairpin (reverse direction) will the speed of the pit exit put thing in danger? otherwise, Bring it! :lol:

Missed out in getting classified by 1 lap, gutted about that but showed good pace to be 2nd as O'rama would of beaten me as he was with me with making an extra stop.

Does the pace lap count towards the minimum requirement for the hard tyre if you choose to start on that compound?

chrisjohnson93
Missed out in getting classified by 1 lap, gutted about that but showed good pace to be 2nd as O'rama would of beaten me as he was with me with making an extra stop.

Does the pace lap count towards the minimum requirement for the hard tyre if you choose to start on that compound?

No.

WSC is going to Eiger next season. Unsure which layout though. Normal has the jump, micky mouse hairpins to start the race but rain available, reverse is more flowing. Also the pit lane costs you roughly 45 seconds.

Actually, both versions have the jump. Also, what kind of race distance do you have in mind for Eiger?

Thanks, Furi, Fox and Orama. :)

I probably won't be racing next week at Pescara, but I hope to be able to race at Spa in GT or ST.

One thing from this past race that I thought was interesting: in my first stint I settled in behind Lout and started (unnecessarily) fuel saving by shifting early and lifting off in the draft and lifting early in braking zones. I managed to improve my fuel economy from 2.4-2.5 L/lap (normal driving) to something like 2.1 L/lap. I thought that was pretty drastic.

Someone send me the Le Mans result? Finishing order, fastest laps for each class, lap people DC'd on?

Also Pescara up for download.

6th Le Mans Classic - Le Mans
POSTER04LEMANSFcopy_zps69a96cd7.gif

01 / PT / OK8 / Ferrari / 50 Laps
02 / PT / JoeOfTheFire / Jaguar / 50L (FL: 3:33.4)
03 / PT / Furinkazen / Ford / -1
04 / PT / GTPanoz / Ford / -1
05 / UNC / TDZDave / Ford / -6
06 / GT / LancerEvo / Jaguar / -9 (P) (FL: 4:23.2)
07 / GT / Sagaris / Corvette / -9
08 / ST / ORama / Alfa / -9 (P) (FL: 4:24.1)
09 / PT / Yeratel / Jaguar -9 (P) (DNF)
09 / ST / MJ / Alfa / -10
10 / ST / DK / Alfa / -10
11 / ST / Ranhammer / Alfa / -16

13 / GT / Fox / Corvette / -19 (DNF)
14 / PT / Neljack / Ferrari / -33 (DNF)
15 / GT / Litchi / AC / -41 (DNF)
16 / PT / Braun / Ferrari / -43 (DNF)

To Be Classified OVERALL at Race Conclusion, ALL drivers must have completed 2/3rds Race Distance. To Qualify For FULL Class points must have completed 2/3rds of there class winners laps.

33 Laps To Be Classified Overall (-17)
33 Laps To Score Full Points In PT (-17)
27 Laps To Score Full Points In GT (-23)
27 Laps To Score Full Points In ST (-23)
Enjoy.

Look closely and I think there was more than one driver not using hard compounds for the mandatory 14 laps.

Who are these people then?

Edit: I think this should be ST Championship
1. O'rama 47
2. MJ 40
3. DK 36
4. Randy 32
5. PaulMac 3.5
6. Akmuq 2.5

With a maximum of 22 points up for grabs PaulMac and Akmuq are definitely are out of contention. I can win the championship at Pescara if I win and get pole and MJ comes lower than second. You at Pescara DK? because if you are, come second for us ;)

Last edited:
Unfortunately, at the moment it looks like I won't have an Internet connection by Sunday, so that rules me out of Pescara and the GTE race at Fuji too. :grumpy:

DK
Unfortunately, at the moment it looks like I won't have an Internet connection by Sunday, so that rules me out of Pescara and the GTE race at Fuji too. :grumpy:

Noooooooooo, Randy, your time has come ;)

Eiger Short to WSC in reverse form next season alongside Lancia, and perhaps Lotus and Alpine to follow suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back