Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Yes my friend, i know this option, i've already checked, but i'm in the middle of nowhere ,15 km from the city of Avignon, close but far enough to not have 3G here, even the net from the camping site is via radio.
To connect a computer you must give a user name and a password and it give you a bad connection for 1 week in my case.
I've tried to connect the PS3 with an ethernet cable sharing the connection from my computer but no way too.
I can see the name of the wireless connection from the PS3 but i don't have the option to enter name and password. It open a special web page on the computer...
I think i'll have to wait to go back in Brasil in october, or i'll wait for the game.

Anyway, what i've felt from the 2 first cars , FF and FR 370Z, the physics are excelent even stock. This will be a great game for sure. No doubt about it.

Congrats to PD, waiting for the full GT6 now. Still playing GT5 for the moment.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

That's a shame. Still, that's a beautiful bit of the country to be living in, I was in the Ardeche a couple of years ago, canoeing on the river and exploring the caves 👍

I can't think of any other way for you to connect to the internet, my friend, October it will have to be (that's a very long time without any online racing ;))...

{Cy}

That's a shame. Still, that's a beautiful bit of the country to be living in, I was in the Ardeche a couple of years ago, canoeing on the river and exploring the caves 👍

I can't think of any other way for you to connect to the internet, my friend, October it will have to be (that's a very long time without any online racing ;))...

{Cy}

Yes ,too bad, but it's ok, i'll have time during all the rest of the year to play GT at home back in brasil, i'm making a good money ,that' why i came here to work hard during a few months during the summer.
I know very well vallon pont d'arc in gorges de l'ardeche. Fantastic place, close from here.
The most important in the GT6 demo were to feel the physics by myself to make a good idea. I'm very impressed ,with the 2 first cars, the FF react very well, brakes even with ABS1 are working the right way, weight transfer work perfectly....... i can imagine how it will be with the tunning panel open..:)
Fantastic, really. I'm a happy man and i'll be more happy in a few months when GT6 will be on sale.
><(((((°>°°°°°

Hello Praiano. I am a fan of your car to set up. I live on the other side of the ocean Ukrain, I ask you to do the tuning Mazda RX-8 CONCEPT (TYPE-2) "01, Mazda PX-8 CONCEPT LM Car Retz unless you have a car that I'm ready to send it to your nickname and the Rule of Law that this need. looking forward to your answer? regards ...
* P.S.
** I feel sorry for my english writing you che

&#1048;&#1079;&#1074;&#1080;&#1085;&#1080; &#1079;&#1072; &#1085;&#1077;&#1087;&#1088;&#1072;&#1074;&#1080;&#1083;&#1100;&#1085;&#1086;&#1077; &#1087;&#1088;&#1072;&#1074;&#1086;&#1087;&#1080;&#1089;&#1072;&#1085;&#1080;&#1077; ))

Hello, i understand that sometime nobody understand me !!!:) My english is a mix of college souvenir, rolling stones and travels ....:sly:
What i mean by "Check also your power graphic, to match the best RPM range for the max power" is that you must shift at the best RPM to stay in the max power showed on your graphic on the setting panel.

Better than any of my bad explanations , here is a link...
1/4 Mile Transmission Tuning for Dummies(Fully Illustrated)

Have a good day.

Hey, the Stones way with the Queen's English is good by me. Anyhow, the length of this thread demonstrates that when someone knows what he's talking about, people will be willing to make the effort to understand. There are literally millions of pages of perfect English on the web whose content adds up to nothing but ignorance and foolishness.

Speaking of which- my confusion re power graphic is mostly because at the time I was working on the Festa Cavallino. I hadn't paid much attention to power graphics before and was using a Scuderia and an Italia. Both have an absolutely straight hp line from the point where they reach the highest hp to the red line so I'm thinking, "Where's the problem". Unfortunately, everyone doesn't make cars like Ferrari does.

After reading your post and the link you gave I was using the Honda weider, which gets to max power and max torque at 9300 which both then plummet to the red line at 10600. So I raised the speed until the last straight gets to only about 9500 and when driving I shift at around that point, so each gear runs from a bit before to a bit after the highest hp and torque. Lap times dropped about 3 seconds a lap on Grand Valley- so, thanks for those 3 seconds. Just have to learn the sound of each car that matches it's ideal shift point.

Regards,

Rick

Hello Praiano. I am a fan of your car to set up. I live on the other side of the ocean Ukrain, I ask you to do the tuning Mazda RX-8 CONCEPT (TYPE-2) "01, Mazda PX-8 CONCEPT LM Car Retz unless you have a car that I'm ready to send it to your nickname and the Rule of Law that this need. looking forward to your answer? regards ...
* P.S.
** I feel sorry for my english writing you che

Hello, thanks for the kind words , ok, i'll look at the RX8LM, and the best range for it. I already know the car and i have it tuned in my garage, need to check again and fix it, sometime i tune too much cars at the same time and i finish forgetting one taking dust . This is the case of this mazda.
👍:)

Hey, the Stones way with the Queen's English is good by me. Anyhow, the length of this thread demonstrates that when someone knows what he's talking about, people will be willing to make the effort to understand. There are literally millions of pages of perfect English on the web whose content adds up to nothing but ignorance and foolishness.

Speaking of which- my confusion re power graphic is mostly because at the time I was working on the Festa Cavallino. I hadn't paid much attention to power graphics before and was using a Scuderia and an Italia. Both have an absolutely straight hp line from the point where they reach the highest hp to the red line so I'm thinking, "Where's the problem". Unfortunately, everyone doesn't make cars like Ferrari does.

After reading your post and the link you gave I was using the Honda weider, which gets to max power and max torque at 9300 which both then plummet to the red line at 10600. So I raised the speed until the last straight gets to only about 9500 and when driving I shift at around that point, so each gear runs from a bit before to a bit after the highest hp and torque. Lap times dropped about 3 seconds a lap on Grand Valley- so, thanks for those 3 seconds. Just have to learn the sound of each car that matches it's ideal shift point.

Regards,

Rick
That's right, this is exactly what you have to do, sometime if you forget to check the graph, you will hear that the engine RPM are not growing at the same speed than just before in the RPM range . Then you check your graph and understand why. Just one more thing, in an online race sometime you need to have a little margin for the draft and for your car not hitting the limiter when overtaking in this condition.

Have a good night everybody.

BMW 330i ‘05 // 450pp // sport tires

A very good 450PP ,only 3 seconds after the few top cars on the Nordschleife. Easy and fast.

BMW-330i_M-Package_2005_photo_01.jpg

BMW330i450pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi, I was a silent reader of your thread :D
I want to ask
I used the same upgrade and ended up with 500pp
and for the 6th gear mine wont go until 1475
its just 1457

Regards,
GTIC_KPGC10

Hi, I was a silent reader of your thread :D
I want to ask
I used the same upgrade and ended up with 500pp
and for the 6th gear mine wont go until 1475
its just 1457

Regards,
GTIC_KPGC10

Hello. Yes, i've corrected it, it was still a 2.10 tune, now it's a 500PP back to normal. For the gears the numbers are OK. I've checked right now. Just be sure that the installed parts are exactly the same as described on the tuning sheet.

Have a good drive.

MAZDA RX-8 CONCEPT LM RACE CAR // 600PP // RACING TIRES

mazda-logo.jpg

Tuner's Notes:
Not a big improvement on the stock but now more stable , can be pushed to the limits easy. The LSD accel 10 is made for Racing Hard Tires. For softer tires raise this LSD Accel till you feel OK out corner.

Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Tuning sheet model : Lion's Den Performance

Power: 511 HP at 6600 RPM
Torque: 425 ft-lb at 6000 RPM

Weight:1100 KG
Ballast: 00 KG
Position: 00
Weight distribution front/rear: 50% - 50%

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy Used Car Dealership
Oil Change
Restore Body Rigidity (Where applicable)
Engine Overhaul (Where applicable)

Tuning Shop:
Chassis reinforcement
Fully Customisable Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Tires

Settings:

General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Downforce :
Front / rear = 35 / 56

Engine:
Power Limiter: 97.2 %

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 4.700
Set top speed to 200 KMH = 124 MPH
1st: 3.644
2nd: 2.668
3rd: 2.044
4th: 1.631
5th: 1.351
6th: 1.159
Then Final gear again at : 2.655
Max Speed: 340 km/hr = 211 MPH UP RIGHT

This final gear is for the Nordchleife. Change the top speed adjusting final gear only to fit any track.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/8
Acceleration: 0/10
Deceleration: 0/20

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 16.0/13.5
Dampers Extension: 9/9
Dampers Compression: 7/8
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/5
Camber: 2.5/2.0
Toe: 0.02/ 0.10

Brake Balance (front/rear): 7/5

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Hello praiano63 I want to thank you for all your GREAT work I have used your tunes on every car I run. I now have a 350Z Concept LM Race Car and I was wondering if you have tuned one yet? I have searched the thread but no luck. I am fairly new to the GT game and drive by controller. If you could tune one for me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Vince

Hello praiano63 I want to thank you for all your GREAT work I have used your tunes on every car I run. I now have a 350Z Concept LM Race Car and I was wondering if you have tuned one yet? I have searched the thread but no luck. I am fairly new to the GT game and drive by controller. If you could tune one for me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Vince

Hello, i have this one NISSAN FAIRLADY Z CONCEPT LM RACE CAR ,it's a maxed tune but very old, from june 2011. I don't know how it drive now but i'll test it today before the job.
Some tunes can strangely pass through the years and updates, other not.
Let's see how this one feel 2 years after.

Have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Hello Praiano! Thank you for your quick response, you are a true gentleman, I do not like it, Ivin for my indiscretion please help with car MAZDA RX-8 &#1057;ONTSEPT (TYPE-2) 01.
* Only after your tunes I started coming leader mnestala clear car physics and the principle of settings, thank you, I wish you success in business and personal life.
* PS I'm sorry for my bad eng...............

Hello Praiano! Thank you for your quick response, you are a true gentleman, I do not like it, Ivin for my indiscretion please help with car MAZDA RX-8 &#1057;ONTSEPT (TYPE-2) 01.
* Only after your tunes I started coming leader mnestala clear car physics and the principle of settings, thank you, I wish you success in business and personal life.
* PS I'm sorry for my bad eng...............

You're welcome. I love to do tunes for me and for anybody feeling good when on track. I'm just an "average good driver". This is how i can define myself as a GTPlayer. I need an easy car well balanced to go fast , at least as fast as i can safely at cruising racing speed.
This is very good like this, i can have more pleasure driving a car and more fun spending a lot of time tuning all kind of cars. This is what i love to do in this game.

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Tune updated, must drive this car, great improvement.

NISSAN FAIRLADY Z CONCEPT LM RACE CAR // 650PP // RACING TIRES

nrburgringnordschleife9r.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1mq.jpg

Tuner's Notes:
Very good car , fast and easy, perfect neutral 50%/50% weight distribution, good all tracks.

Power: 660 HP at 5800 RPM
Torque: 643 ft-lb at 5000 RPM

Weight:1200 KG
Ballast: 80 KG
Position: 50

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy Used Car Dealership
Oil Change

Tuning Shop:
Chassis reinforcement
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Racing Tires

Settings:

Downforce :
Front / rear = 50 / 65

Engine:
Power Limiter: 95.4 %

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 3.700
Set top speed to 200 KMH = 124 MPH
1st: 4.136
2nd: 3.204
3rd: 2.556
4th: 2.096
5th: 1.781
6th: 1.538
Then Final gear again at : 2.030
Max Speed: 350 km/hr = 217 MPH UP RIGHT

This final gear is for the Nordchleife. Change the top speed adjusting final gear only to fit any track.

Acceleration: 0/12
Deceleration: 0/18

Ride Height: -25/-20
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 16.0/14.5
Dampers Extension: 9/9
Dampers Compression: 7/8
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/3
Toe: -0.06/ 0.04

Enjoy your drive.
nrburgringnordschleife1u.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1cu.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1ni.jpg

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Tuning a DMC DeLorean S2 ’04 , for 450PP SH tires.
Good car with a decent balance, using my Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 – 16 Evolution II ’91 as ghost on the ring.... DMC have better cornering but little less top speed. Just trying to find the G point. 👍 :)

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Good luck. I couldn't make the DeLorean as good as I wanted it to be when I tried tuning it.

Thanks, i have some good results, 450P SH ,the DeLorean is in the path of my AUTOBACS GARAIYA '02 // 450PP ,only 1/2 second slower on Suzuka and 3 seconds on the nordschleife. This is very good considering the Garaya performance at this level of PP.
I'll publish it tonight i think
Have a good day.

DMC DeLorean S2 ’04 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

u4tn.jpg

Tuner's Notes:
A great car with a cool look, just needed a balanced tune to drive it having fun,you can race it fighting with the best cars at this PP range, close to the top machines.

Power: 257 HP at 5500 RPM
Torque: 272 ft-lb at 4400 RPM

Weight:1160 KG
Ballast: 89 KG
Position: 50
Weight distribution front/rear: 42% - 58%

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy Used Car Dealership
Oil Change

Tuning Shop:
Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
Chassis reinforcement
Engine 1
Sport intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sport Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter SPort
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Clustch Twin Plate
Flywheel semi racing
Adjustable LSD
Sport Hard Tires.

Settings:

Downforce :
Front / rear = 00/00

Engine:
Power Limiter: 94.8%

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 3.500
Set top speed to 180 KMH = 112 MPH
1st: 4.571
2nd: 3.367
3rd: 2.604
4th: 1.092
5th: 1.740
6th: 1.500
Then Final gear again at : 2.085
Max Speed: 290 km/hr = 180 MPH UP RIGHT

Acceleration: 0/12
Deceleration: 0/22

Ride Height: -15/-15
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 10.0/9.0
Dampers Extension: 7/7
Dampers Compression: 6/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/3
Toe: 0.00/ 0.00

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Hi Praiano !!! I need your help for the Holden Monaro CV8 '08, good car, max tuned, tires R3 are better that S3 and she have more oversteering !! Could you help me please for to find a tune suitable !!! Thank you Praiano !!

Hi Praiano !!! I need your help for the Holden Monaro CV8 '08, good car, max tuned, tires R3 are better that S3 and she have more oversteering !! Could you help me please for to find a tune suitable !!! Thank you Praiano !!

I can check the Holden Monaro.

For the moent i'm working on a Tommykaira ZZ-S &#8217;00 / 450PP / SH and a Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi (Type-II) &#8217;02 / 500PP / SM

Something else i discover (i say discover but for sure a lot of people already know this)
When you are in your garage, opening the filters by brand or anyother filter, you can go up and down very fast using the right or left arrow 5 by 5.
Right arrow go down and left go UP...:ouch::ouch: 3 years to see this option, when you want to select a volkswagen for example don't need to wait such a long time the pointer go down the list....
:crazy: Better late than never :)👍

><(((((°>°°°°°

I already know that, my friend. :P ;)

Edit: Of course is good to share any "discovery", because for sure, we don't know everything. 👍

Last edited:
Something else i discover (i say discover but for sure a lot of people already know this)
When you are in your garage, opening the filters by brand or anyother filter, you can go up and down very fast using the right or left arrow 5 by 5.
Right arrow go down and left go UP...:ouch::ouch: 3 years to see this option, when you want to select a volkswagen for example don't need to wait such a long time the pointer go down the list....
:crazy: Better late than never :)👍

><(((((°>°°°°°

Whaaaat?! What have I been doing for so long... :ouch:

Hey Praiano, i love your tunes, but cant seem to find a tune for the AEM s2000, would the normal s2000 tune work on AEM version? if so i will use that one. thx

Hi Praiano !!! Thank you to check the Holden Monaro !! I wait your result, i know that will be excellent as all your tunes !! i wait also your last cars ( Tommy Kaira and Subaru Impreza ) !!! Thank you for your times, works, share and your GT5 players availability !! Don't change, THANKS !!

For the moent i'm working on a Tommykaira ZZ-S ’00 / 450PP / SH and a Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi (Type-II) ’02 / 500PP / SM

You tried the Impreza Sedan WRX STi spec C (Type-II) '04??
Good are virtually the same car, I use it medium and small circuits and works very well, nothing understeer in 500P, great car that I discovered recently recommended by a friend

Regards!

Hey Ghost Rider & Mr P i used the the Pontiac GTO Tune it works perfect for me very fast and stable. as always with Mr P's Tunes

Hope this helps

Hey Praiano, i love your tunes, but cant seem to find a tune for the AEM s2000, would the normal s2000 tune work on AEM version? if so i will use that one. thx
Yes , it' a very god car, i'm playing with too much cars for the moment, i don't know when but i'll have a closer look at it for sure.

Hi Praiano !!! Thank you to check the Holden Monaro !! I wait your result, i know that will be excellent as all your tunes !! i wait also your last cars ( Tommy Kaira and Subaru Impreza ) !!! Thank you for your times, works, share and your GT5 players availability !! Don't change, THANKS !!

Hey Ghost Rider & Mr P i used the the Pontiac GTO Tune it works perfect for me very fast and stable. as always with Mr P's Tunes

Hope this helps

Exactly, i did this myself yesterday night and the PONTIAC GTO TUNE work very good on it. In the game the PONTIAC is a better car in my opinion.

You tried the Impreza Sedan WRX STi spec C (Type-II) '04??
Good are virtually the same car, I use it medium and small circuits and works very well, nothing understeer in 500P, great car that I discovered recently recommended by a friend

Regards!
I have it already tuned but i didn't compare both yet. I still have a very little understeer problem with the '02. But, it's faster than my MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION VI GSR '99 // 500PP on Eiger for example. I love both, very good driving sensations for a 4WD.

TOMMY KAIRA ZZ-S // 450PP // SPORT TIRES

zz3.jpg

Others nice pics

Tuner's Notes:
Fun little car, very good line and well balanced.

Power: 215 HP at 7100 RPM
Torque: 169 ft-lb at 6600 RPM

Weight: 850 KG
Ballast: 198 KG

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy Used Car Dealership
Oil Change

Tuning Shop:
Weight reduction 1
Window weight reduction
Chassis reinforcement
Turbo 3
Clustch Twin Plate
Flywheel semi racing
Adjustable LSD
Any Sport Tires.

Settings:

Downforce :
Front / rear = 00/00

Engine:
Power Limiter: 93.0%

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 4.000
1st: 3.902
2nd: 2.880
3rd: 2.225
4th: 1.786
5th: 1.487
6th: 1.282
Then Final gear again at : 2.520
Max Speed: 275 km/hr = 171 MPH UP RIGHT

Acceleration: 0/14
Deceleration: 0/18

Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 11.5/11.0
Dampers Extension: 7/7
Dampers Compression: 6/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/3
Camber: 2.4/2.0
Toe: 0.00/ 0.00

zz1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Last edited:
SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI SPEC C '04 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

SpecC1.JPG

Tuner's Notes:
Like my friend Rocdu says , when he oriented me to test the '04 model, it's a bit faster than the '02, the tune fit to both anyway, the difference is small.
OK too for comfort soft tires, i love to drive it like this, nice to feel the grip and slides.
Excellent car on slow and medium speed track.

Power: 337 HP at 5100 RPM
Torque: 360 ft-lb at 4800 RPM

Weight: 1200 KG
Ballast: 60 KG
Weight distribution front/rear: 55% - 45%

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy Used Car Dealership
Oil Change

Tuning Shop:
Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
ECU
Engine 1
Clustch Twin Plate
Flywheel semi racing
Adjustable LSD
Torque center differential
Carbon drive shaft
Any Sport Tires.

Settings:

Downforce :
Front / rear = 00/00

Engine:
Power Limiter: 93.9%

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 4.500
1st: 4.752
2nd: 3.352
3rd: 2.508
4th: 1.965
5th: 1.605
6th: 1.369
Then Final gear again at : 2.510
Max Speed: 310 km/hr = 193 MPH UP RIGHT

SHIFT AT 7500 RPM

Initial Torque: 5/5
Acceleration: 18/18
Deceleration: 5/5

Torque center diff= 35%-65%

Ride Height: -5/-5
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 6.0/4.0
Dampers Extension: 5/5
Dampers Compression: 5/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/3
Toe: -0.06/ -0.12

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Last edited:
nismoz33.jpg

nismo-z33-fairlady-s-tune-real-life.jpg

Enjoy your drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°​

This isn't working for me at all. I have to push 100% to keep up with my previous set up and I can't keep it on track.

Horrible understeer in the non cambered corners between 70-120mph.
Brakes are a nightmare and adding to the understeer problem.
Going over the kerbs with inside wheels sends the car flying outwards.

Maybe I'm just used to a less "safe" set up. I think these safe set ups are quite popular but not for me.

Any chance you could look at this car again and re do it with a more aggressive set up?

Good points though are you can put the power on really early and the gears are well set up although I would prefer to stay in 3rd for more corners, whereas you have a lot having to drop down to 2nd.

Back