◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,756 comments
My goodness... i just read a report of my amazing (un)performance last sunday :)
Can we pretend i wasn't there?.......... pleeeeeeeaaaase? :D
Can i evoke jet lag to minimize penalties? eheheheheh....

Calling all Stewards!

Any and all stewards, please visit the stewards forum ASAP. There are a couple with no reviews as yet and 1 in particular in need of additional reviews. Please respond.

Thank you.

All clear is now given. Prize winners are clear to make their selections without further delay.

Stewards, Thank you for your response. We can take a bit more time with the rest.

Last edited:
I won't be here next Sunday, but I hope you all enjoy and decide to keep the following combo:

Shuichi Shigeno AE86 (should really run comfort softs...)

at

Circuit De Madrid Mini / Reverse:dunce:

initial_d_448.jpg

Canucklehead is changing the track per handlebars suggestion, S 2000 at Suzuka.

Edit: thanks for getting it done stewards 👍

JoeyFast22
I won't be here next Sunday, but I hope you all enjoy and decide to keep the following combo:

Shuichi Shigeno AE86 (should really run comfort softs...)

at

Circuit De Madrid Mini / Reverse:dunce:

For a fan like me its a pleasure to ride this car. (=

Hello, I am new here and I would like to join this league. I have recently bought a racing wheel and started playing GT5 again and really am enjoying it. I have been trying to learn as much as possible before trying any online racing, but I think it is time to try it out. Is there anything else that I would to do besides requesting to join, purchasing the cars, and breaking them in? For instance a time trial to put me in a division or things of that nature?

My PSN is GTP_Deadbrah

Hello, I am new here and I would like to join this league. I have recently bought a racing wheel and started playing GT5 again and really am enjoying it. I have been trying to learn as much as possible before trying any online racing, but I think it is time to try it out. Is there anything else that I would to do besides requesting to join, purchasing the cars, and breaking them in? For instance a time trial to put me in a division or things of that nature?

My PSN is GTP_Deadbrah

Hi Deadbrah,

Thanks for your interest!
We would love to have you in the league. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You run the Time Trial. (NOTE: The tires selected for this have more grip than our current tire regulations allow, but please follow the directions exactly anyways).
2. You PM kcheeb with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
3. We assign you to the division that we feel will give you the closest competition. kcheeb will add you to the drivers list.
4. We send you a you a PSN friend request from the corresponding SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That PSN account's lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.
5. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

Please note that we often race DLC from three add-on packs:

Racing Car Pack
Course Pack
Twin Ring Motegi Pack

If you don't have these add-on packs, you will need to sit out the races in which they are used.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

My PSN is GTP_Deadbrah

Welcome deadbrah,
This league is the perfect place to improve your racing skills, if you have any questions ask away and someone will help you out

Thank you for the quick response. I have downloaded all of the DLC, so that should be no problem, and I will get my time trial times to kcheeb asap. I have glanced at the OLR and racecraft guides, but will be sure to read them thoroughly before racing with you guys.

If there's anyone out there who would like to help enforce the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and promote good racecraft, I have three words for you..

needyou1.jpg

Do you value clean racing so much that you're willing to help protect and promote it? Are you looking for a way to give back to the league and join TEAM S.N.A.I.L.? Do you think you might have what it takes to be a S.N.A.I.L. steward? If you answered yes to any of these questions, please PM me! :)

Anyone? Anyone?​

Don't be shy folks. If you would like to contribute to the growth and maintenance of this league, please apply.

Something like he miata, s2000, bzr, older, iidk. Whats in the ocd?
Theres also the 300zx, supra and the mazda autozam!

OCD is mostly FF.

FR with similar HP, weight...(ish)

Rally's ideas and maybe
BMW Z4
Silvia K's Dia Selection '90
RX-7 '90
300ZX '89
Supra 3.0 GT Turbo A '88

FT-86 Concept '09 (seems like the name suggests similar)

(On that track the Autozam sounds fun, but likely one'n done)

Last edited:
Back