◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,755 comments
For the banner if one of Wolf's isn't used.

1002492_411597865619754_1671959589_n.jpg

Might not be there Sunday guys, moving houses and stuff. I know the topic is dead, but my take on penalties is basically to use common sense. it's simple to tell the difference between when someone does it by accident, and when someone does it on purpose, and as close and intense as racing is in this league we should be able to let some innocent mistakes slide as long as it doesn't affect your race. Now on the other hand if someone continuously dive bombs you in order to over take, I say report it.

Gaahhh, I was just getting ready to introduce my new color combo, then I noticed your colors dragon.
Siena-PiazzadelCampo_1.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_2.jpg

I think we might be a little to close, even if I color shift. Back to the drawing board.

Yeah, im still planning on it. I wanna get some car control work in. What kind of recording are you doing?

Yeah, im still planning on it. I wanna get some car control work in. What kind of recording are you doing?

In the morning I plan on doing some Call of Duty gameplay for my channel. Maybe I'll even record a few battles tomorrow night to put more GT5 content up? :sly:

I sent it to your live.com address. It's what I had at Sugarsync.

Sorry, I just realized that it was in fact in my inbox. Must say that interface looks real nice.. sooo much cleaner than SugarSync. Also, we already use Google Drive for all the league documents anyways. 👍

Gaahhh, I was just getting ready to introduce my new color combo, then I noticed your colors dragon.

I think we might be a little to close, even if I color shift. Back to the drawing board.

Ah. So what. The wheels appear different enough. Mine look like shiny pennies when rolling and the sunlight hits them good. Closest thing Owens and I could find to Copper in his paint collection. Ph7shr rolls blue on blue. If it's what you want go with it. We can be the Blue Bomber Squad. Hmm. That might not be the best name. ;) :sly: :D

Naah, it's alright. I'll be running my Autumn set. Autumn Bronze metallic with Autumn Gold Metallic rim.

In the morning I plan on doing some Call of Duty gameplay for my channel. Maybe I'll even record a few battles tomorrow night to put more GT5 content up? :sly:

If this is going to happen tomorrow night post what time you think we'll be meeting. If there's a chance of recording I might put in the extra effort to tune a special car for the occasion :sly:

Good luck to both martin and hill, hope you guys make it 👍

:cheers:

Ditto!

And let's not forget the snails who've already made it in! Congrats to Gumball and JoeyFast for making the finals (again!). Hopefully by the time if all shakes out there will be two more snails joining you guys in New York! :)

zer05ive
Ditto!

And let's not forget the snails who've already made it in! Congrats to Gumball and JoeyFast for making the finals (again!). Hopefully by the time if all shakes out there will be two more snails joining you guys in New York! :)

Absolutely, not sure how I missed them.

Good luck Gumball and Joey 👍

As exo says, be clean, be fast, be S.N.A.I.L. :D

UPDATE
Your Steward Report for the Week

Race Date - 04 August 2013​

The Steward Summary will stand as is.

Thank you DragonWhisky and the Stewards able to review incidents this week 👍 I know it wasn't an easy task, your efforts are appreciated.

:cheers:

The Buttkicker points have been updated, follow the link above for the latest standings. Three weeks left in the ButtKicker season, have you felt what you're missing?

Sim racing product discounts for S.N.A.I.L. members:

Buttkicker is offering S.N.A.I.L. members discounts on some their products, including free shipping in the U.S. The discounts are valid until September 1st, 2013. Details on the products and how to get your discount can be found here.

GranStand is offering a 10% discount to all S.N.A.I.L.s

Take advantage of being a S.N.A.I.L. ;)

(Rallys idea for close proximity practice.)
Whatcha guys think?[/QUOTE]

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
What a great idea !!!!

Just sent you an E-mail with link to instructions.
We can meet I your loung if you need walk through, don't worry about everything going backwards as it resets the wheel when you exit the game and you need to set it up every time you begin same as brakes!

Thanks, Chat ...... I really appreciate your help, Sir

Posted some pics here of the changes you can expect to your steering when using those STOX settings.

As they say, "A picture is worth a thousand words."
Thank you for 4,000+ words, Dragon.
I thoroughly enjoy the League, but most of all the People.
You guys are the best.
TEX

So I'm doing some seasonals to boost my bank roll, and man, have I forgotten how much the AI sucks in this game!

Latest Posts

Back