2013 US G.D. - Racecamp is finished! Nick McMillen (GumballCGT) is our champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wardez
  • 1,566 comments
  • 136,700 views
I'm in 47th if I get an invite when can I expect it?
 
EpicGonzago
Got my flight as well leaving Phoenix at 8:09 AM arriving at JFK at 3:59PM.
5 hr flight :ouch: that's gonna suck i hate flying :nervous:

Just bring something to do. Its not terrible. ;)
 
I'll be hitting JFK @ 6PM ... will there be a dude there holding a sign with my name on it... because that would be boss.
 
I must have drawn the short straw. 6 hour travel time total and I don't get in until 7pm.
 
I'll be hitting JFK @ 6PM ... will there be a dude there holding a sign with my name on it... because that would be boss.

The guy you're in contact with through email arranging everything will be there waiting and processing everyone. Either him or someone from that promotional company.

When I got to SD he told me to grab a taxi so I could get to Racer X early, otherwise I would've had to wait at the airport with most of the guys for our shuttle that would arrive a few hours later.

I'm sure it'll be better planned out this time around.
 
I must have drawn the short straw. 6 hour travel time total and I don't get in until 7pm.

How is that possible? Stuck with a layover? There must not have been any direct flights from your airport. Bummer :(
 
iamsupernasty
How is that possible? Stuck with a layover? There must not have been any direct flights from your airport. Bummer :(

Yeah I have to change flights in Chicago with an hour in between flights. Downfalls of living in Iowa lol. Best part is not getting back to Iowa until 11pm Sunday night with work Monday morning... Worth it though
 
I have a 1 1/2 hour direct flight. ;)
 
Oh yeah, has anyone tried asking if it'll be GT5 or 6?
 
I definitely thought about asking lol
 
Worst thing they can say is, " We can't say."

ASKKK :D

For me... plz
 
You'll get an answer on Monday with the UK national final as it's likely it will be the same game across all the finals. :)
 
That is what I was thinking too, but if your event if private also we may not get to know.

is the uk version filmed for tv also?
 
You'll get an answer on Monday with the UK national final as it's likely it will be the same game across all the finals. :)

GL bro, hope you kill it 👍
 
you guys got nothing to complain about, im flying from coast to coast, san francisco lol. gonna be looonnggg
 
You'll get an answer on Monday with the UK national final as it's likely it will be the same game across all the finals. :)

when does the UK finals take place and is there a live stream with commentary?
 
you guys got nothing to complain about, im flying from coast to coast, san francisco lol. gonna be looonnggg

I did it last year, Virginia Beach to San Diego. It sucked.
 
I asked about the GT5/GT6 thing, no response. I'm going to guess he may not know though. I'd be surprised if they have all the code done and tested for racing head to head but would be cool if they do.
 
My guess is that they will use gt5.


Although i would love to race gt6.
 
Opposite here Armen :)

My guess is GT6 but I'm hoping for GT5.
 
Lol it definitely will spice up the action if we have gt6.
 
iamsupernasty
Lol it definitely will spice up the action if we have gt6.

Definitely. I asked as well, but no response.
 
I'm hoping for GT6... I want us all to be screwed. ;)
Chaos is fun.
Depends if GT6 Online Physics = GT6 Time Trial Physics. I would bet money it's not which means we're coming in to a complete unknown.
 
Just ordered my T500RS for deliver on Tuesday.

:)

---

Anyone want my G27? $160 + Shipping
 
Last edited:
Ah dude! unless you're hurting for money or something I would hold on to the G27 until you get a proper feel for the T500 RS. People either love that thing or hate it.
 
Last edited:
Ahhh ok good advice I suppose :)

I'll still sell the G27 to any other USA Academy guys if you want to upgrade from you dfgt before nats, but I'll refrain from posting on craigslist for a few weeks at least.
 
Ahhh ok good advice I suppose :)

I'll still sell the G27 to any other USA Academy guys if you want to upgrade from you dfgt before nats, but I'll refrain from posting on craigslist for a few weeks at least.

If I had the money right now I would buy it, been wanting to upgrade from my dfgt.
 
Back