◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
^
ROFL! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Idn't that cute.

The steward summary will be up soon and Prize Winners can be adjusted and confirmed. I expect it will be within the next hour(ish).

How many times has someone not named Mopar440 asked the very same question without getting a belligerent response?
A couple of times before they also got a response. Don't believe its all there, somewhere... My forum fu isnt as strong as some, but the proof is in the puddin, deep in the puddin.
Sorry if my response came off harsh, though it was the intent, I won't lie. It's just that there are so many systems in place that put out this info, which was putout. There really is no need for the question, no matter how fast the thread moves, the second post will always be in the same spot. I mean, my daughter doesnt even need to be told twi... ok, maybe she does...:crazy:

Edit 1
BTW, my impling the god thing, sarcasm. I wouldn't be a very liked God anyway.

Edit 2
Cute Wolf, group hugs!

Also, ^^^^See! like I said... dragon, always on the case!

The next edit.

The more I look at that picture, the more I chuckle. Just like a typical family pic, even have a couple of people that always seem to look away at the last second. No one is blinking though...

Last edited:
JoeW
How many times has someone not named Mopar440 asked the very same question without getting a belligerent response?

With over 1700 pages in this thread, things move quickly. There may be 5 pages or more in a single day. Homey just wanted to know if the choices were made. There could be several hours between the choices being made and the first post being updated. Sheesh...

God indeed...meh.

Well I'm glade I'm not the only one lol

Anyone have a copy of P90X they can overnight to Hill? :lol:

Yes :sly: but there would be a catch. Something like "has to say shazam at every chance he gets" or has to bring up pandas to the other contestants at least twice a day.

Stewards and replay uploaders, read this!

Effective Sunday, the storage for replays will move from SugarSync to Google Drive. I need all of the stewards and uploaders to PM me their e-mail address, whether you're a steward or replay uploader, and what division you're responsible for. I will send you instructions on how to use the site and a cat picture.

Thanks!

Your Steward Report for the Week

Race Date - 11 August 2013​
Penalty rate 68%

Division 2 - 7 incidents on file

GTP_Rberinghs / GTP_RBERINGHS
  • Race 2 incident Level 2 - 6 points
  • Race 5 incident Level 3 - 10 points halved to 5 for concession
  • Race 6 incident Level 2 - 6 points
  • 17 points total for 6 weeks probation

JLBowler / jlbowler
  • Race 5 incident Level 1 - 2 points halved to 1 for concession 1 week probation

Division 3 - 18 incidents on file

GTP_XR_RACER_11 /GTP_XR_RACER_11
  • Race 1 incident Level 2 - 5 points doubled to 10 for probation violation
  • Race 1 incident Level 3 - 7.5 points doubled to 15 for probation violation
  • Race 4 incident Level 2 - 4.5 points doubled to 9 for probation violation
  • Race 5 incident Level 2 - 6 points doubled to 12 for probation violation
  • Total 46 points for 6 weeks probation

Wolfsatz / Wolfsatz
  • Race 4 incident Level 1 - 4 points doubled to 8 for probation violation
  • Race 5 incident Level 1 - 2.5 points doubled to 5 for probation violation
  • Total 13 points for 3 Weeks Probation

mopar fan / moperlover
  • Race 4 incident Level 1 - 4 points
  • Race 4 incident Level 2 - 6 points halved to 3 for concession
  • Race 5 incident level 2 - 6 points
  • Total 13 points for 5 Weeks Probation

Ph1sher / GTP_Ph7shr
  • Race 5 incident Level 2 - 5.5 points doubled to 11 for probation violation 3 weeks probation remain

JJLopez427 / JJLopez427
  • Race 6 incident Level 2 - 5 points doubled to 10 for probation violation 2 weeks probation remain

tezgm99 / tezgm99
  • Race 6 incident Level 1 - 1 points votes and self report dropped this to 0 points 1 week probation

Division 4 - 1 incident on file

CanuckleheadII / canuckleheadII
  • Race 6 incident Level 2 - 6 point halved to 3 for concession 2 week probation

Division 5 - 5 incidents on file

ThePDTX / RafaelR_13
  • Race 5 incident Level 2 - 5 point (2.667 point after halved for concession, then doubled for probation back to 5 points) 2 week probation remains

Litzner / Priest8
  • Race 6 incident Level 2 - 4 points 1 week probation

EAO-HarleyMan / EAO-HarleyMan
  • Race 6 incident Level 2 - 6 points 1 week probation

Thanks to Chiochan, Oshawa-Joe, Handlebar, JLBowler & DrKronin for their reviews this week. zer05ive and jobyone stepped up when needed to settle a tied dispute among the stewards. THANK YOU ALL! This must be a record setting week for Incident Reports and an even better record of Steward participation.

Don't forget to put in your points for the TEAM SNAIL Contest.
If you don't recall this going on, send a PM to kcheeb and he should be able to fill you in on the details.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings and prize winner selection candidates.

Full final results can be found here.

***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, just PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

Shamelessly plagiaristic Steward Recruitment plug follows.

If there's anyone else out there who would like to help enforce the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and promote good racecraft, I have three words for you..

needyou1.jpg

• Do you value clean racing so much that you're willing to help protect and promote it?
  • Are you looking for a way to give back to the league and join TEAM S.N.A.I.L.?
  • Do you think you might have what it takes to be a S.N.A.I.L. steward?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please PM me! :)

If there are any errors you all can blame them on me. Still working the bugs outta' this system.

Last edited:
Does this mean 2Armedman can announce prize A? ;-)

I *think* Prize B is now adjusted - I couldn't see it (find it..) in the Google docs link here.

I don't want to call out any possible winners, since the adjusted points thingy is... adjusting things.

Hill and Martin,
You guys are just unrealistically amazing. I wish i could be just a little bit of that. Congratulations and the best of luck for the adventure. I will be cheering you guys more than i cheer my soccer team.

2armedmen, fantastic car choice and ok track choice :D :D :D. How does it behave at the hairpin?

Zero and Kcheeb, i'm willing to give stewards a hand if the fact that i'm home only around 6.00pm everyday is not a non-productive situation.
If this works for you and you think that i might be up for the job, send all necessary info and I'll be happy to help.

SNAIL, let's get clear on this... Is practice officially on Thursday or still on Wednesday?

Rallywagon, Do we have combos already??? .............................................. :D :D :D

Last edited:
Hill and Martin,
You guys are just unrealistically amazing. I wish i could be just a little bit of that. Congratulations and the best of luck for the adventure. I will be cheering you guys more than i cheer my soccer team.

2armedmen, fantastic car choice and ok track choice :D :D :D. How does it behave at the hairpin?
I was very suprised by the cars handling, isn't really punishing anywhere on the course.

Just ran a few laps with the new combo. Feels good and it's fun, but with a full field it could get dicey.

1:30.310 is my best time so far (oil change but not broken in) if anyone wants to compare

Prize a is the viper acr at Laguna seca

I thought you guys were moving practice to Thursday?
Congrats to the other gta finalists

Is this the one you are talking about?

1151036_413923072053900_731866246_n.jpg

That 'Murican Muscle Car looks really nice in blue.

Didn't even look at the torque value. Hopefully this is the boy, since I'm breaking it in tonight.

So far as I know the Official SNAIL Practice night is now Thursdays. I would check here for the official official word however.

Prize a is the viper acr at Laguna seca

I thought you guys were moving practice to Thursday?
Congrats to the other gta finalists

Looking forward to this combo. Like that Viper a lot.

I seen someone ask about practice tonight. Is it tonight or tomorrow. Assuming tomorrow. However if anyone wants to do some practice. I'd be willing to hop in D1 about 9:30.

Looking forward to this combo. Like that Viper a lot.

I seen someone ask about practice tonight. Is it tonight or tomorrow. Assuming tomorrow. However if anyone wants to do some practice. I'd be willing to hop in D1 about 9:30.

I shall join you

Your Steward Report for the Week

Race Date - 11 August 2013​
Penalty rate 68%

Thanks to Chiochan, Oshawa-Joe, Handlebar, JLBowler & DrKronin for their reviews this week. zer05ive and jobyone stepped up when needed to settle a tied dispute among the stewards. THANK YOU ALL! This must be a record setting week for Incident Reports and an even better record of Steward participation.

Don't forget to put in your points for the TEAM SNAIL Contest.
If you don't recall this going on, send a PM to kcheeb and he should be able to fill you in on the details.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings and prize winner selection candidates.

Full final results can be found here.

Thanks to our stewards for reviewing all the incidents this week. The results post has been updated. 👍

martin20az, you're the new Prize B winner! That's gotta be the best news you've received this week, eh? :sly:

Thanks to our stewards for reviewing all the incidents this week. The results post has been updated!

martin20az, you're the new Prize B winner! That's gotta be the best news you've received this week, eh? :sly:

I see what you did there. ;)

Martin, whatcha gonna pick? New car, new track? Hoping the latter. However the OCD does update in a few hours. So if that's an option to consider.

The practice rooms are officially open! If you're assigned to Division 1 or Division 2 (or you placed in the top 5 of Division 3 this past Sunday August 11th please join with your best racecraft @ D1 :

For a Group Hug

article-0-11AA3F21000005DC-685_964x674.jpg

Have the new combos been announced yet? :dopey:

I really don't want to paint my Viper. :(

Could someone send me a broken in one in short order? Any of my three account would be fine.

Dang Wolf... Stop anouncing practice sessions with all those fireworks on a Wednesday, buddy!!!!!! Save it for Thursday, the new official practice day.

Martin, keep the car and get it a nice track :)

Back