◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,803 comments
Numbers... Don't you even dare!
Next Sunday and in all the other ones, all of us want you there, breaking rocks, learning, improving and get faster and faster... the same thing that has been happening to the rest of us.

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on August 11, 2013

If you believe that another driver exhibited poor racecraft or is guilty of an OLR Rules violation, please file a complaint by 10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacific tonight. Please follow the complaint process precisely or it might not be addressed! If you're undecided on whether or not you should file a complaint, please read this. Also keep in mind that a race complaint isn't supposed to be an argument. Here are some good tips on how to make sure things stay civil and respectful. 👍

Click here for detailed results and statistics

Division 1
  1. martin20az -------- voted to eliminate Round 3 87 points (84.39 for Prize B)
  2. GTP_Worst_Driver -- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. OwensRacing ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. QwietStorm03 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. dgafaboutany1420 -- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. nmcp1 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. Garage-father ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. Da_Panda_Bear ----- DNR
  • dangerzone641 ----- DNR
  • z06fun ------------ DNR
  • dabneyd ----------- DNR
  • JoeyFast22 -------- DNR
  • Ice_Warden -------- DNR
  • GTP_Benz-27 ------- DNR
  • SPEED14231234 ----- DNR
  • hillracing -------- DNR
  • Adventuruss ------- DNR
  • BerdiyevA --------- DNR
  • GumballCGT -------- DNR
  • VELOCI_2NR -------- DNR
  • kendawg198 -------- DNR
  • racefan78 --------- DNR
  • serge_1919 -------- DNR
  • redsoxboy80 ------- DNR
  • WiiFreak ---------- DNR
Division 2
  1. jlbowler ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1 82 points (79.51 for prize purposes only)
  2. DrKronin ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. zegrated ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Drrgreenthumb67 --- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. GTP_RBERINGHS ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. tcrash15 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. GCarneiroBR ------- did not submit a vote
  8. AG07WRXTR --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. kcheeb ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  • SoCalRacer310 ----- DNR
  • albtifosi --------- DNR
  • jmoneykillaz09 ---- DNR
  • AJK-VAIL ---------- DNR
  • VAG_star ---------- DNR
  • ND_4_SPD_Naruto --- DNR
  • FaelForna --------- DNR
  • patriot-1128 ------ DNR
  • GTP_Wins ---------- DNR
Division 3
  1. The2ArmedMen ------ voted to eliminate Round 2 86 points (95.42 for Prize A)
  2. chatva ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. schmiggz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. dragonwhisky ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. Sandblazter ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. tezgm99 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. moperlover -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. Wolfsatz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. JJLopez_427 ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  11. rallywgn81 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  12. o10231994 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  13. GTP_XR_RACER_11 --- voted to eliminate Round 2
  14. GTP_Ph7shr -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  15. BRSbeckett -------- did not submit a vote
  • ONESPACE ---------- DNR
  • Oshawa-Joe -------- DNR
  • HusamOne ---------- DNR
  • GTSuchiiyaSan ----- DNR
  • cheechoo777 ------- DNR
  • zer05ive ---------- DNR
Division 4
  1. Bandit0627 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3 94 points (83.68 for prize purposes only)
  2. ChuthuluGoat ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. SoundTiger95 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. canuckleheadII ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. GTP_pyxen --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. floor_tom --------- did not submit a vote
  • VrapPlus ---------- DNR
  • TEX-36 ------------ DNR
  • ExoSphere64 ------- DNR
  • Deadbrah ---------- DNR
  • kkoe -------------- DNR
  • Skills_19657 ------ DNR
  • fereck ------------ DNR
  • JESter82178 ------- DNR
  • steppenwolf111 ---- DNR
  • AJHG1000 ---------- DNR
  • edwin1017 --------- DNR
  • whatbadgerseat ---- DNR
  • otakukid965 ------- DNR
  • iroquois-- -------- DNR
  • lifesagamble420 --- DNR
  • GranStand_Bill ---- DNR
Division 5
  1. EAO-HarleyMan ----- voted to eliminate Round 2 89 points (84.26 for Prize C)
  2. Priest8 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. cmbeal317 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Driftin_Assassin -- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. raymann500 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. hooker4 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. RafaelR_13 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. Obi-Tonobi -------- did not submit a vote
  9. Handlebar-Man ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  • myato1 ------------ DNR
  • SCREAMING_CHIEF --- DNR
  • JRumley ----------- DNR
  • THRASH_46 --------- DNR
  • Fabricio98 -------- DNR
  • georgeleo99 ------- DNR
  • COL_KLINK01 ------- DNR
  • DigiImprov -------- DNR
  • flesxruoyxllik ---- DNR
  • RJ_Whitlock_9mm --- DNR
  • nerf058 ----------- DNR
  • ffbbsou812 -------- DNR
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
ROUND 2 - Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74 @Eiger Nordwand Short Track

Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since The2ArmedMen wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most votes was:
ROUND 1 - Lotus Elise RM '96 @Circuito de Madrid

This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since martin20az gets Prize B, he gets to decide which part of the combo is replaced and what replaces it.

Price C goes to EAO-HarleyMan so he gets any gift car ticket listed here (by posting his selection here on the thread).

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your car and/or track selection until all racing complaints are filed and you are given the "all clear" to announce your selection. It's also important that you review our Car/Track History so that you can see a complete history of how many times we've raced each car and track (just scroll to the right of that tab). Please remember that originality is always appreciated. Therefore, picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required).

Car Selection Guidelines
Dealership Cars - The maximum price for a selected car is $5M, but can be increased to $10M if it is selected within 24 hours of this results post).
OCD Cars - As discussed here, there will no longer be a restriction on when OCD cars can be selected. They are are now available for selection every week. However, OCD cars $1M and above are not available for selection during the second week of the OCD batch's availability (click here to check). In other words, if you select a car from the OCD during it's second week of availability, it must cost less than $1M.
DLC Cars - The only DLC cars available for selection are the one is the Racing Car Pack and any DLC car that is FREE and currently available in the PlayStation Store.

Track Selection Guidelines
Any non-DLC track can be selected as long as a single lap with the car combo'd with it would not take more than five minutes to complete (don't select anything that includes the Nurburgring's Nordschleife)
Any track that's in the Course Pack or the Twin Ring Motegi Pack are also available for selection.

Last edited:
Wolfsatz

Ok! You guys have got me!! I got to keep my head up if i want to some how race in real life i got to keep going, eventho it's just a video game. But too us car guys it's more then that, I'm I'm pretty sure when the all time greats had bad times they didn't just up and quit.

mopar440
Ok! You guys have got me!! I got to keep my head up if i want to some how race in real life i got to keep going, eventho it's just a video game. But too us car guys it's more then that, I'm I'm pretty sure when the all time greats had bad times they didn't just up and quit.

👍 Learn from it.

Go back and watch the replays, see what happened and what you could have done differently!

Then, store it away in the memory banks for use at a later date.

That has to be the highest amount of point I've ever gotten in SNAIL! :D Last night was easily the best night in terms of my speed. :) I can't wait to start SPEC this weekend and see how that works out for me.

Dude your just holding yourself to too high of a standard. When the lobby is stacked with 15 drivers your finishes will more than likely place lower than when you came in last on a week when there's 7 drivers.

Gonna be in d1 testing combos for anyone who wants to help

Last edited:
Zer0, I don't know if it makes a difference, but I voted 1. I voted late, and it probably got lost in all the disconnect messages.

In about an hours time I shall be opening d3 for the racecraft trainer. We will be using this past Sundays combos with high boost. The idea isn't to win, its to practice clean driving while in a pack, with a emphasis on clean passing.

In about an hours time I shall be opening d3 for the racecraft trainer. We will be using this past Sundays combos with high boost. The idea isn't to win, its to practice clean driving while in a pack, with a emphasis on clean passing.

That sounds cool, Rally.

While I would greatly like to support this endeavor, I will be at the Performance Cap Racing Monday Event.

I am there in spirit, amigo. Craft on!

What time does that start? I'll be starting at 930, and only plan on doing a couple of 15 minute races.

Ive raced the cap race. They start at 10. My event shouldn't interfere with theirs, its just a trial run anyway, I dont plan on hosting it Mondays since I would like to do this on the current combos.

Oh jeez! I'm gonna have to postpone for a night, sorry everyone. Got a friend I have to go take care of. Lets shoot for 8 edt tomorrow. maybe we will have a new combo or two...

Off topic but does anyone else think that Elon Musk is moving closer to making Blaine the Mono a reality?

Your Monday Night Steward's Update
Race Date: August 11th 2013
Currently tracking 29 Incident Reports

We have at least one prize winner with a racing incident being investigated by the stewards. This may obviously change the order of the prizes to be selected. All winners are asked to refrain from making selections until the Weekly Steward's report has been posted.

Since Official SNAIL practice has been moved to Thursdays, the target deadline for the Steward Summary in this case is Wednesday night by 10PM Eastern.

@ SNAIL Stewards, please make your way to Steward's Forum. Would like at least 3, (ideally 5) stewards, to include the steward assigned to the specific div, to review each complaint. The Summary will be posted as soon as possible following Steward review and determinations.

29???? I have the day off tomorrow but jeez, I need to cut the grass too at some point.

Can't wait to get back to D3 after Labour Day. That wasn't a joke.

Back