CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 149

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 30 comments
  • 3,486 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Messages
27,385
Canada
Toronto
Messages
NewAesthetic
Messages
SlipZtrEm
10095358335_f70cdb9cc0_o.jpg

Further explanation of the theme, provided by winner zzz_pt:

"Basically, the main subject of your shot has to be the wheels of your car/cars. You can be artistic or realistic. You can use any car/s you want."


CARS: Any
LOCATIONS: Any
PHOTOTRAVEL: For anyone who wants only 1 car in the shot of course :)
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: Uh... those circular things!


gtppmcrulesc02.jpg


Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow
the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, send me a Private Message.
This Thread will answer many possible questions you may have.

  • It is recommended you host your image on ImageShack,
    Photobucket, or Flickr.
  • Not sure how to post a thumbnail or preview image?
    Read this sticky!
  • Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it;
    it makes poll creation much easier!

  • No post-GT5 editing, besides proportionally resize and rotate, is allowed.
    [*]One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
    [*]Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
    [*]Absolutely no hybrid, hacked cars, or cars obtained through such means.
    [*]Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text. On H2H weeks, which side, as well.
    [*]You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
    either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
    [*]When submitting, use either a thumbnail or a preview image, linked to the full-sizer.
    [*]Preview images can not exceed 500 pixels in either direction.
    [*]A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
    [*]Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
    [*]Winner gets to choose the following week's theme, as well as the Top 25. Every fourth
    week, the poll will be H2H style: entries must choose a "team", leading to two 12-picture,
    4-day polls. The winners from each faces off in a final 48 hour poll.
    [*]Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
    [*]The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.
Failure to follow these rules will result in ignored entries and/or disqualification!

gtppmcdeadline02.jpg

09.10.13
[20.00 GMT]
 
Final Entry
​
 
FINAL ENTRY

​
 
New FINAL ENTRY





​
 
Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY
​
Changed Entry!
 
Last edited:
Ziggy, may I ask which vehicle those rims belong to?

Final Entry
​
 
FINAL ENTRY
(for now)



​
 
Excellent Idea Nathan ! 👍
 
Kodje
Excellent Idea Nathan ! 👍

I would also have to agree on this, and I think we might have a winner.👍
 
I changed my entry... You can find the old one here
 
FINAL ENTRY



​
 
Last edited:
Final Entry

First entry in a very long time

​
 
FINAL ENTRY
(for now)



​

Niiiice!!!!

Now I don't feel so bad that I don't have time to enter this week :sly:
 
Today about 20h00 GMT the poll will be closed! :)
 
Final Entry

​
 
Competition closed​

Thanks everyone! :cheers:​
 
Doh, thought I'd uploaded mine the other day. Oh well good luck guys
 
Competition News: Due to a few things, the PMC and 2.0 will remain open for the next 22 hours. We're a bit low on entries, and I'd like to re-align our schedule with the usual late-Sunday/early-Monday model we used for so long.

So, toonarmani, enter away! :D
 
Final Entry​


​

std.-j's :irked:
 
This is my first time posting in the forums, hope I do this right:

FINAL ENTRY
Welcome to :gtplanet:

I believe you're doing it right, good luck in the polls! 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back