Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
MAZDA FURAI
2 questions:
I have one with chassis reinforcement, spoils it?
The setup works for 650P? or remove ballast should reduce the strength of the springs?

Thanks!

Chassis is OK, but the car don't go to 650PP with 200KG ballast. It's ok for the max tune with the same ballast.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

EDIT: After checking ,yes you can. 800 kg weight and same position for the ballast. Springs 0.5 less front and rear. But it's not so performant at 650PP, it stay a good car.

Last edited:
LOTUS EVORA '09 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

Fast , Fun , Easy.
Perfect online weapon.

super-cars-lotus-evora.jpg

6h1l.jpg

2008_Lotus_Evora_025_7620.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

did you change the oil before driving 300 km ?
I didn't test this tune, but in his sheet he says to only change oil after the 300km

You're right it could be the reason...It's an old car and I'm not sure if I made the oil change from the beginning... :drool:

Yes, it is indeed! 👍

Edit: 450PP can't be reached with 94.4% PL. :rolleyes:

Exactly !

I love the furai

It's so safe and easy that it still fine to push it even with racing hard tires.

hello sioub, ça c'est du pléthorique!
a+

My good old friend !!!! This is what we were talking about during our lunch. Now you just need to buy a wheel and PS3, i'm sure you'll love the game. The perfect combination to spend very good evenings during the cold european winter. 👍

did you change the oil before driving 300 km ?
I didn't test this tune, but in his sheet he says to only change oil after the 300km

Right.

You're right it could be the reason...It's an old car and I'm not sure if I made the oil change from the beginning... :drool:

Like it's writen on the tune sheet, no first oil change , only after 300km..:)👍

Any tunes for the Honda NSX Type S '99?

:)

Sorry ,no tune for this one, a lot of NSX in the game but just a few have a superior handling and performance above the others.
I'll test it again, just to check ,but from this decade the 1992 is really fantastic, a great car.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Camaro 69 on share for the last seasonal event. :)👍 This is my 450PP with power limiter and a diferent LSD 8/13/15. Will work on it later but already a very good car.

Sorry ,no tune for this one, a lot of NSX in the game but just a few have a superior handling and performance above the others.
I'll test it again, just to check ,but from this decade the 1992 is really fantastic, a great car. >

<(((((°>°°°°°

Oh alright, thanks anyway. Where could I find the tune for the '92 NSX? Also, if you could direct me to the 450PP tune for the '69 Camaro to use for the new TT that would be appreciated.

Oh alright, thanks anyway. Where could I find the tune for the '92 NSX? Also, if you could direct me to the 450PP tune for the '69 Camaro to use for the new TT that would be appreciated.

Here it is HONDA NSX TYPE R `92 // 500PP // SPORT SOFT

For the camaro '69 sorry this is not my 450PP tune, i don't have. This is my 500PP tune hereCHEVROLET CAMARO Z28 '69 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES
without
ECU
Engine 3
Titanium Racing Exhaust

and LSD 10/13/15
also a gear box with my method and top speed up right at 185 KMH
I didn' change anything for the moment. But i'll for sure.

Good luck.

You're a great, very, precise and fast online racer my friend! It's a real pleasure to have you on the track. 👍

You're a great, very, precise and fast online racer my friend! It's a real pleasure to have you on the track. 👍
Thanks, still a lot of mistakes, need to pay more attention, more concentrtion.
Time attack is not a good school for regularity. You can't restart a race any time you want.
It was a real pleasure yesterday, a lot of fun. This is the max amount of people that this track allow in my opinion.

Hope to see you and everybody there tonight again.
👍:scared:

This car is sublime, Praiano! 👍 :cheers:

Thanks...Fast , Fun , Easy. That's it, a very nice drive, sometime too safe. Good for online racing, a bit to safe to have a LOT of driving pleasure. But still a wonderfull car.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Thanks for all the great help Praiano. As soon as I can open a Paypal account I will make a nice donation so that GT6 is my treat!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the great help Praiano. As soon as I can open a Paypal account I will make a nice donation so that GT6 is my treat!
Thank you so much, this would be fantastic. Great !!
Talking about the seasonals, the lambo race is very hard , even with the Superveloce. Some 2 or 3 races like the ring need a lot of practice, the miuras are very fast at the lead. This is a part of the challenge and this will make you progress quickly in your driving.
Just need to practice, shaving everyday second by second.

Good luck and good drive.

:)👍 ><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Thank you Praiano for the camaro on share. Borrowed it this morning, ran a 1.40:xxx first lap,a 1.38:xxx the third lap. Stopped there. No more time this morning. A very easy nice drive you have created again. Thank you for the smiles and laughter you bring me.

Check your gift box. Sent you something special this morning it's from randy1122. I think you will like it. Have a good day:tup:

Thank you Praiano for the camaro on share. Borrowed it this morning, ran a 1.40:xxx first lap,a 1.38:xxx the third lap. Stopped there. No more time this morning. A very easy nice drive you have created again. Thank you for the smiles and laughter you bring me.

Check your gift box. Sent you something special this morning it's from randy1122. I think you will like it. Have a good day:tup:

Happy to know you had fun with the Camaro.
Thanks for the gift, my game is already packed and ready for the trip back to Brasil. I'll be able to check it only at home , if my internet connection there is still OK. I hope before the end of the week.
Thanks.

Happy to know you had fun with the Camaro.
Thanks for the gift, my game is already packed and ready for the trip back to Brasil. I'll be able to check it only at home , if my internet connection there is still OK. I hope before the end of the week.
Thanks.

Have a safe trip home friend.
The gift are some paint chips a friend recently unlocked and gave to me. I knew you like the matte blacks so I thought you might also enjoy some chrome blacks. I have other unlocked chrome colors too. I will send them. 5 a day this week. Maybe you'll have some fun painting with them in these last few weeks of GT5 before GT6.

I've been looking through you latest tunes while I'm at work (I should be working:scared:) and I've noticed that you're not following your normal method of tuning which really shocked me to no end. I've tried a number of you tunes in the pass and after testing I seen them as to being garbage due to every car was overly built motor wise then tuned. I've printed out 12 of your set that have a proper built street car or a race car that has the motor stock with no additions for extra torque. I'm very eager to see how these will compare to other's you have produced from the pass. I'm also eager to see what you will produce in GT6 and if your app is truly worth buying.

Have a safe trip home friend.
The gift are some paint chips a friend recently unlocked and gave to me. I knew you like the matte blacks so I thought you might also enjoy some chrome blacks. I have other unlocked chrome colors too. I will send them. 5 a day this week. Maybe you'll have some fun painting with them in these last few weeks of GT5 before GT6.

Nice thanks a lot.

I still enjoy GT5 a lot because there is always a hidden gem to tune , or a very bad car that you can have fun driving it after monthes trying to find a good balance....

I'll play it till the last day, but of course, when GT6 will be there :) then it'll be very hard to drive the 5 back again. I'm sure it'll be fantastic.

><(((((°>°°°°°

I've been looking through you latest tunes while I'm at work (I should be working:scared:) and I've noticed that you're not following your normal method of tuning which really shocked me to no end. I've tried a number of you tunes in the pass and after testing I seen them as to being garbage due to every car was overly built motor wise then tuned. I've printed out 12 of your set that have a proper built street car or a race car that has the motor stock with no additions for extra torque. I'm very eager to see how these will compare to other's you have produced from the pass. I'm also eager to see what you will produce in GT6 and if your app is truly worth buying.

Hello.
I don't have any normal method to tune a car but i've tuned a lot of way during some short or longer periods.
After the physics updates ,when online x offline become very similar, i tune most of the time with the help of the ghost. I'm very regular on several tracks ,like suzuka, Nurb, Eiger, Trial mountain.... So i begin always to tune the cars close to stock talking about weight. For the rest, my best ghost orient me to the best tuning option.

For example most of my Elise or my last R8 have ballast to increase the stock weight. Sometime same place , but mostly in rear position, a car need to have a really nasty oversteer to make me use front ballast.

AUDI R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC '07 // 550PP // SPORT TIRES- OPTION HEAVY
AUDI R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC '07 // 550PP // SPORT TIRES- OPTION LIGHT

LOTUS ELISE 111R `04 // 450PP // SPORT HARD

It's possible that my last tunes, most are low PP cars, don't have any engine upgrade. I use everything the game offer to make any car easy, fast and fun to drive.

But for sure there is no tendency talking about weight or engine upgrade. When it works, when it's fast and when i smile driving it. I publish the way it is.

For the APP ,most of the people that are buying it are just wanting to help me, i'm not a rich guy and my storie with cars end in the virtual world. I don't have any since years.
You have exactly the same tunes for free in this garage. Some people also like the phone option. The layout is very nice, my friend Daisey made a good job.

Waiting for your feedback, have a good drive and a good day.

The three tunes that you suggested are well thought out and balanced, though I did have to make some changes to suit my driving style. I took the cars to some of my favorite Eifel tracks I done to see if I could break the times that I set on those tracks with similar cars. The times were close and after 15 laps the tires were almost gone which worried me. In all though a great group of tunes. Have you thought of making tunes for a group pp number instead of a solid pp number? Tuning to a group number instead of a solid number may allow you to get another half a second from your sets once reworked to accommodate the extra balance of the cars.

You'll have a great deal of work to do when GT6 arrives, I just hope that GT6 doesn't allow the same tuning method with the power limiter. If so your tunes will be even more balanced. Again fine work on those tunes, on the side not the Audi is more balanced with a stage one motor installed rather having the stage 3 turbo installed. It will have a much longer and deeper power band through the RPM's instead at high RPM.

Back