Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Anything that gets you closer to your kids is fantastic mate. They're good for the soul. I hate being away from mine for more than a day or two. Any they are far more important than any job or video game.

+10000000000
Family is where the heart is. Job and gaming are a far distant. Go home and enjoy :cheers:

Enjoy these precious moments with your family mon ami! ;)
Thanks a lot my friends.

HONDA NSX TYPE R `92 // 500PP // SPORT SOFT- ONLINE OK

nsx92.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_69.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Hey Praiano,

Just wanted to leave some feedback on your updated Zonda 'ring' tune.

Fan-bloody-tastic! For those who haven't tried it yet, your missing out big time. For such a high horsepower car, it drives so easily.

Your the king! Enjoy your time with your family.

Hey Praiano,

Just wanted to leave some feedback on your updated Zonda 'ring' tune.

Fan-bloody-tastic! For those who haven't tried it yet, your missing out big time. For such a high horsepower car, it drives so easily.

Your the king! Enjoy your time with your family.

Thanks my friend. Yes it´s still a challenge but now it`s fun and fast. This was my goal.:)
Have a good day on the other side.

Thanks my friend. Yes it´s still a challenge but now it`s fun and fast. This was my goal.:)
Have a good day on the other side.

i agree with praiano, i drove it around nurburgring and the throttle is still sensitive but it much easier to push it harder

thank you so much for this tune, and all your other tunes as well! shaved off about 4 secs from stock settings at nurburgring, and could do better with more practice. great job!!
Thanks. You can test this one also. It`s an offline tune i´ve made for a WRS racing week. Very fast and agressive for hotlap. Never test it online.

ALFA ROMEO 155 2.5 V6 TI 1993

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
LSD: front:5/20/5
LSD: rear:5/25/5
Torque Split: 35/65

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: 10/-15
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 16.0/17.0
Dampers Extension: 9/10
Dampers Compression: 8/9
Anti-Roll Bars: 1/2
Camber: 2.5/0.5
Toe: -0.04/0.00

Brake Balance (front/rear): 8/8
ABS 5

Enjoy.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

NISSAN GT-R N24 SCHULZE MOTOR SPORTS '11 // 673 PP // ONLINE OK

The stock tune is very good.I've tried to let the car more comfortable and easy to go fast and like this have a gain with regular cruising fast laps . It's 6'05" cruising on Nordschleife, a little bit heavy with 1505 kg, but still very fast.

Enjoy it and have fun.

gtr2p.jpg

Hello praiano,

Just to let you know im loving this setup on the new Ring seasonal. 👍
Its a blast to drive...

Chat soon. :)

Hello praiano,

Just to let you know im loving this setup on the new Ring seasonal. 👍
Its a blast to drive...

Hello meu amigo. Good to know, i did not check the news seasonal till now. I will this week-end.
Have a good day. Enjoy your drive.

Hello meu amigo. Good to know, i did not check the news seasonal till now. I will this week-end.
Have a good day. Enjoy your drive.

Many thanks my friend (Muito Obrigado)! 👍

The 650pp Ring is awesome, give it a try...
Never a dull moment on this circuit... :crazy:

I dont suppose you have time to do an update of the Caterham Seven Fireblade '2002
before you go. I'm loving this car on sport soft tyres but I feel it could be better. Being playing myself but we all know I'm not nearly as good at tuning as you are..

hello praiano, gotta say im a big fan of your tunes!!! your tunes are always my first choice over anybody elses, due to you not ruining the cars animal instinct! always recommend these to anyone if im asked, but gotta say you gotta have good throttle control with your tunes which is a challenge for someone as me using a controller and not a wheel, i can tune my own cars too but its much more interesting going off your tune since i have to adjust it to my controller use. i have a request for a tune, im really curious to see what you'd do with a SPOON S2000 RACE CAR '00, i think this is a very unique car and so far i havent found anyone with a tune for this car. i think the car is beautiful just the way it is. but like i said im curious to see what you'd do. if you dont have one let me know and ill send one your way ;-) and if your too busy i dont mind waiting at all

I dont suppose you have time to do an update of the Caterham Seven Fireblade '2002
before you go. I'm loving this car on sport soft tyres but I feel it could be better. Being playing myself but we all know I'm not nearly as good at tuning as you are..

hello praiano, gotta say im a big fan of your tunes!!! your tunes are always my first choice over anybody elses, due to you not ruining the cars animal instinct! always recommend these to anyone if im asked, but gotta say you gotta have good throttle control with your tunes which is a challenge for someone as me using a controller and not a wheel, i can tune my own cars too but its much more interesting going off your tune since i have to adjust it to my controller use. i have a request for a tune, im really curious to see what you'd do with a SPOON S2000 RACE CAR '00, i think this is a very unique car and so far i havent found anyone with a tune for this car. i think the car is beautiful just the way it is. but like i said im curious to see what you'd do. if you dont have one let me know and ill send one your way ;-) and if your too busy i dont mind waiting at all

Sorry , no time to tune by now. Have to pack my game in a few day , don´t know how many, till day 28 date of my trip. Only in a few weeks at home.
I still have some requested cars to finish, for example the nissan GTR road version, very hard to tune for PP limit and some others few.
For the Caterham Seven Fireblade ,it´s the best i can do, i´ve spent a long time on it, for me it´s OK for an over all tune. Can be better for a special track/ power/ tires.
Have a good night everybody.

Any update on the GT-ONE? I have a new series coming up and I'd like to test it out. :)

Sorry, should have read before posting. Didnt know you were away. Take your time with what you need to do. You contribute more than enough of your time here on GTP.

Any update on the GT-ONE? I have a new series coming up and I'd like to test it out. :)

Sorry, should have read before posting. Didnt know you were away. Take your time with what you need to do. You contribute more than enough of your time here on GTP.

The gtone is one of the cars i´m trying to finish before my trip. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5660320#post5660320 i took it out from the garage a few weeks ago. Still working on it, not satisfied !! let´s see what i can do.

no worries, didnt know you were busy, hope you have a great trip, be safe

Have a good time my friend !!!

Thanks.

TOYOTA GT-ONE RACE CAR (TS020) `99 // MAX PP//ONLINE OK

This is my final tune, now the car is ok, easy and fast. It´s still a little rough on retake low speed out corner, but the long gears are helping for this, just take care on throttle .

GT-one.jpg

suzukacircuit27.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Updated tune. 5:24.xxx on the Nordschleife. The fastest Le Mans car, i think.

Last edited:
LOTUS ELISE SPORT 190 `98 // 500PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES // ONLINE OK

The Lotus Elise ’96 and 111R are a little bit faster, but the handling of this car is so good ,it´s a pleasure to drive around any track. For this reason here is a grip handling pleasure fast tune for it.

elisesport190.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

NISSAN GT-R R35 Touring Car // 675PP // ONLINE OK

My first DLC car. Tuned on every kind of track, solid base tune for who want to race online with a fast ,balanced , easy car. Lot of grip, no surprises.

gtr35tc.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife4n.jpg

Pictures below by slowGTR, one more time greats pics, congratulations,thanks.
o5yOwWhtGjc7V5AcMb_0.jpg

xoaQ9Vr6bB6WfheRrs1_0.jpg

haalZWCmrENsfpdaddR_0.jpg

Holy crap that thing is fast :|

LAMBORGHINI MIURA P400 BERTONE PROTOTYPE ’67
// 500PP S3 & 550PP R3 // ONLINE OK

Both amazing fast cars in their PP & TIRES range. Can fight against the best easy, but with style, lot of style please.

miura500pp.jpg

sangalganoabbey3b.jpg

miura550pp.jpg

sangimignanotownsquare5.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

I finally reached 15 million and could buy Miura .. that is, fantastic car and engine sounds, perfect set-up .. I just lowered the front damper extension to 8 and front spring rate to 12, always to get a little 'oversteer

good job Praiano 👍

HONDA ARTA NSX '06 // GT 500 // ONLINE OK

If i was proud of the Nissan yellowhat , this one i'm more proud because it's more fast, and safe the same. This, is the great new. Speed of NSX with all the plus of a Nissan.

Enjoy.

priano!!!!!! Just wanted to tell you I've always been skeptical of random online tunes but this was amazing!!! Ur arta tune shaved 3-5 seconds on my lap times at grand valley just randomly trying it ... It help make the car a little tighter and solid on high speed turns ... The rear kicks out smooth then hammer on the throttle ... Thanks!

I've try to use you setup for the Challenger RM on my Challenger........What a setup!!

Strange that it work on the no RM model.... but the important thing is that it´s ok and that you can have fun with the car.
Enjoy.
:)👍

I finally reached 15 million and could buy Miura .. that is, fantastic car and engine sounds, perfect set-up .. I just lowered the front damper extension to 8 and front spring rate to 12, always to get a little 'oversteer

good job Praiano 👍

Welcome to the club. Great car yes. You have modified some settings to have a little oversteer offline ? Because the tune is as always ONLINE and if the car show a little understeer OFFLINE , it´s normal ,you´re right.
Generally , playing with the ride height is sufficient to balance the car the way you want.

priano!!!!!! Just wanted to tell you I've always been skeptical of random online tunes but this was amazing!!! Ur arta tune shaved 3-5 seconds on my lap times at grand valley just randomly trying it ... It help make the car a little tighter and solid on high speed turns ... The rear kicks out smooth then hammer on the throttle ... Thanks!

Thanks, if you like the NSX try also the Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (JGTC) ‘03. For me the best NSX GTcar. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6191978#post6191978

You have also the adrenatune one, excelent car too.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6228732#post6228732

have a good night everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°////////

Back