R.I.P Rick Wright of Pink Floyd

Wow, that's sad news. Thank you, Mr. Wright, for my teenage years.

Sad news indeed :(

May you go to Rock n' Roll Heaven Mr. Wright... you were just Mr. Right for Pink Floyd... :(

BTW, nice choice of song Chris. 👍

Was he Pink or Floyd? :P

Rest in peace, Rick Wright.

That's terrible news, one of the greatest pianist/keyboardists of any rock bands. Pink Floyd would have not been who they were if it weren't for him. How ironic too, I read this as I am listening to the Meddle album (which he did alot of work on).

RIP Rick Wright

This was awful news when I read it on the BBC today. Truly a great loss to the music community, he will be missed. I'm not big on much of the music which would be considered classic rock now, but there has been and always will be a special place in my heart for Pink Floyd.

Very sad news to hear. One of my life's regrets is to never have seen Floyd in their original lineup. Many years go, I had a change to see them at the Mile High stadium in Denver, CO. Trying to save my first marriage, I gave my tickets to my bro. He was nice enough to bring back a "Wish You Were Here" T-Shirt. I ended up divorced anyways. There's a moral in that story I'm sure.

RIP Richard. You will be missed.

Rest in Peace, Richard. I have nothing deep or sentimental to say that hasn't already been said, but I will always appreciate how much he impacted modern music and my own personal tastes. You will be sorely missed by many, Richard :(.

R.I.P...

I saw him perform just about 2 years ago with David Gilmour. It was one of the most amazing audio/visual experiences of my life. Just... absolutely phenomenal. To be able to play so well at their age.

I'm sad to see him go...

RickSig1b.png

Back