Garage TZT Tune Library

BMW E92 M3 GTP Event 2 / 650PP / Fuji Speedway F
Blitz Dunlop ER34 '07 / WRS 10 / HSR Reverse
Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe Tuned / Unlimited / Fuji Speedway F
Honda NSX Type R '02 / S2S3 550PP / Suzuka Circuit
Ferrari 599 '06 GTP Event 3 / 650PP / Fuji Speedway F
Ferrari F2007 / 994PP / Daytona Road
Hunter Spec Ferrari F430 '06 GTP Event 3 / 700PP / Suzuka Circuit
Ferrari F430 '06 / S2 600PP / Daytona Road Review by GTP_Synwraith Review by GTP_JackStanley
Ferrari F430 '06 / S2 650PP / Daytona Road
Ferrari F430 '06 / S2 600PP / Suzuka Circuit
Ferrari F430 '06 / R1 650PP / Suzuka Circuit
Ferrari F430 '06 / R1 650PP / Fuji Speedway F Review by GTP_LinPark
Lotus Evora / N3 547PP / Fuji Speedway F
Lotus Elise 111r / N3 547PP / Fuji Speedway F Review by GTP_AutoAki
Lotus Elise 111r Tuned / S2 650PP / Daytona Road
Mazda RX-7 Spirit Type A '02 / S2S3 550PP / Suzuka Circuit
Renault Clio Sport V6 '00 / R1 550PP / Suzuka Circuit
Suzuki Swift Sport / 550PP / Suzuka Circuit
TVR Tuscan Speed Six '00 / S3 550PP / Suzuka Circuit

Garage TZT Development and Mission Statement

Here at Garage TZT, our primary goal is to develop, test, review, and release tunes which first and foremost are an absolute joy to drive, whether for one lap, five laps, ten laps, of for hours each night. We promise you, the customer, tunes which will excite you, tempt you to push ever farther, and give you the confidence and comfort to milk every last millisecond out of your racing potential, while staying comfortable and consistent behind the wheel. Through providing exception balance, poise, and theatrics, Garage TZT aims to provide race cars which are as fun to drive as they are capable of blisteringly fast lap times. We believe that the road towards the quickest, and most consistent lap times begins with the most enjoyable tune.

The owner of Garage TZT, GTP_Tzayed, opened Garage TZT after self-developing many tunes, both from scratch and with the help of others. He found that not only were the new tunes by far the most enjoyable tunes he had used, but the settings and feel of the tunes were dramatically different than those of other established tuning garages. For these reasons, Garage TZT was born to provide a different angle of tuning, and a different type of racing attitude.

Team TZT

Team TZT is not a team, in the competition sense of the word. As a team we collaborate to tune, test, review, and report Garage TZT's tunes. The team consists of GTP_Tzayed, GTP_mad94d, GTP_Linpark, and GTP_JvM. Each of us has a differernt specialty, and will be contributing greatly towards Garage TZT.​

Tuning System

We feel that the responsibility of a tuning garage goes far and beyond merely listing a column of settings and numbers. It is our goal to bolster each tune with a number of resources which will aid in the learning curve of the tunes, and give you more of an idea as to the personality of the tunes, before you even turn on your television. Each tune will be joined by at least one professional review, tested and written by TZT's tame racing drivers. These reviews will include details such as lap times, gear/turn selections, do's and don't, and general handling characteristics. We try to supplement each tune with at least one replay available, either from youtube or via an downloadable PS3 replay. These laps, performed by Team TZT, give an immediate impression of the tune, the gearing setup, and the handling behavior. Replays, reviews, and outside reviews will all be linked next to the listed tune.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Ferrari F430 '06 / R1 650PP / Fuji Speedway F
Review by GTP_LinPark

Power: -14
Weight: 89
Tyres: R1 R1
Ride Height: +0 +3
Spring Rate: 8 4
Damper: 8 4
Toe: +0.20 -0.21
Camber: 2.5 2.0
Brake Bias: 6 8
Max Turning Angle: 40
Traction Control: Off
ABS: 1

1st: 2.838
2nd: 2.109
3rd: 1.646
4th: 1.271
5th: 1.064
6th: 0.904
Final: 4.292

This car is a mountain of fun. Geared perfectly for Fuji F, with very short braking distances, and high cornering speeds. Fantastic drifter if you so choose. 2nd for T1, 4th for T2, 2nd for T3 (Brake hard on the outside and flick in, drift along the outside exit) 2nd for the Chicane, get on the power fast, and drift through on the apexes. 3rd, 2nd, 3rd, 2nd, 3rd, 2nd after that. Use late apexes. If you get the power right on the last turn, you will drift beautifully. 2nd and 3rd in the late section are explosive. Shorter 3rd gear to blast from apex to apex. Run out 3rd to fuel cut on the straights to shift late into 4th. New gearing tops out at 185 mph. This F430 has the infield advantage against the Cali, but the Cali will always steal the straights from you. Having adequate draft distance after the last turn is crucial to a podium finish against a Cali swarm. Into T1, brake on 2 during a 1-2 count, 1 being the start of the red braking zone on the racing line. Into chicane, brake on-time, then whip back for the apex. Consistent 1'44 's. Possible 1'43 's. The replay posted is of a 1'43 lap.

Attachments

• F430.zip
    125.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
From experience, I know that these tunes do not drive like the tunes posted by other tuners, and one should not expect to find the same type of tune at TZT.
Which is exactly why you should post your setups. 👍 Welcome in the world of tuning shops, buddy. :)

Welcome! I find it highly ironic a Ferrari is your first car when this is in your sig though.

Quoted from Your Sig
If Ferrari truly is the automotive equivalent of God, I'd much rather drive that of the Devil.

:sly: What's next, a GToasterR?:sly:

Lotus Evora / N3 547PP / Fuji Speedway F

Power: +40
Weight: 85
Tyres: N3 N3
Ride Height: -20 -10
Spring Rate: 5 3
Damper: 4 2
Toe: -0.20 +0.15
Camber: 1.5 1.5
Brake Bias: 6 8

1st: 2.888
2nd: 1.857
3rd: 1.278
4th: 0.934
5th: 0.818
6th: 0.698
Final: 3.777

My second tune for the updated Star Wars event, this car proved faster than the 111r. Better slow speed smoothness with a bit less top end (damn locked final gear), this car is a joy to drive. Shorter braking distances than the 111r, and about the same speed carried through the right hand sweeper half way through the track. 2nd gear out of T1, let it rev until about 73-76 mph. 3rd gear for the next left hander, 3rd through the sweeper, and 2nd for the tight left hander. 2nd gear through the chicane. Through the rest of the course, make sure that the car is straight for the top of 2nd gear. Very good late acceleration, but only if you have the grip for it. I've turned out a 1'56.7xx with this car. Try both my tunes for this event, they aren't too different - see which one works better for you. And I almost forgot. Fair Play, your gears are awesome. I tried them out after my own, and liked them so much, it made no sense to change them. Kudos to you! Thanks! 1'56.866 replay posted for reference.

Attachments

• Evora.zip
    126.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Ferrari F430 '06 / S2 600PP / Suzuka Circuit​

Tyres: S2 S2
Ride Height: 0 +3
Spring Rate: 6 2
Damper: 6 2
Brake Bias: 4 5
Max Turning Angle: 42

2nd: 1.940
3rd: 1.541
4th: 1.307
5th: 1.086
6th: 0.904
Final: 4.440

Yes, the careful reader would note that these settings are extremely close to those for my F430 Fuji tune, and that is how this tune started. Tweaked for S2 tires and for the steering angles required on the tighter Suzuka corners, the suspension settings are both predictable and loose. Don't be afraid to get on the gas early, especially - well, everywhere actually! Careful on the exit from the hairpin as the fastest exit is not one where the rear steps out in a fury of smoke onto the rumble strip. Full gas all through Dunlop and 200R. The gears are mostly borrowed from Mr. Volcano's tune, though 5th has been shortened to match 6th in RPM range, and to allow more oomph when seeking draft. Volcano may advise to start in 2nd, but I found 1st to 50 mph to be more explosive. Either way, 1st is used only at a standstill. Be sure to try this setup as well as Volcano's, as I know for a fact they drive very differently on the edge, and one may suit you more than the other. This tune is also capable of 2'12 's, with a steady but confident hand.

Last edited:
I'm going to give your tunes a whirl and see what the hub bub is about... 👍 :) Feedback will follow!

Lotus Elise 111r / N3 547PP / Fuji Speedway F
Review by GTP_AutoAki

Power: +52
Weight: 95
Tyres: N3 N3
Ride Height: -20 +3
Spring Rate: 8 4
Damper: 8 4
Toe: -0.20 +0.50
Camber: 1.5 2.5
Brake Bias: 5 5
Traction Control: 1

1st: 2.689
2nd: 2.061
3rd: 1.614
4th: 1.268
5th: 1.016
6th: 0.855
Final: 4.332

Well, I just finished tuning this sucker and here is what I have come up with. I was capable of mid 1'57's with this tune, and I am sure that many of you can best that. This car has a personality, and although it will let you know that it is only riding on N3 tires, the less you worry about them, the more surprised you will be at what the car is capable of. Curiously, the car can brake very late. I know, typical for Lotus, but not for Loti on N3 tires. Do a fast 1-2 count after hitting the red brake line into T1, braking 100% on the 2. Between the soft rear, the gearing, and the non-mandatory TCS of 1, you can get on the gas very quick, as the gearing allows for some time for the power to spool up before you really need it. At the end of this straight. downshift to 3rd for the turn, and the sweeper should be done in 4th, so as to control the torque during the loose right hander. Sometimes I played around with downshifting to 3rd to accelerate to the tight left hander, but I'm not sure it makes a difference. See what you like better. 2nd gear for the tight left turn, get on the gas early but use the entire width of the track, as you want the car as straight as possible during this low speed acceleration. Careful over the berm on the high speed section, as the rear will step out if your line is too aggressive. Brake a smidgen before the braking zone into the chicane, downshift to 1st. Straighten the car before using 1st to get to the next apex. Shift up to 2nd when the revs run out. 3 > 2 > 3 > 2 > 3 > 2 and onto the main straight. In the last sections, make sure you stay on the gas to prevent time robbing oversteer. Trail-braking works well in this car. The TCS should never interfere except in the off camber 2nd gear accelerations in the late sections, and in 1st gear after the chicane. If your lines are right, TCS should never interfere with your handling.

Last edited:
After what feels like ages spent in the F40 at Fuji to best represent Div 3 Silver in the GTP Registry's first race event, I felt it was time to move on a few nights ago. After watching numerous people go sailing by me in F430's and Cali's I decided it was time for some revenge. I was a little hesitant though because my previous experience with the F430 was during the GTP Registry Qualifier and the GTR/F430/Z06 High Speed Ring online race before that.

However, hearing great things about the F430 from Tz and Jack recently, I surfed over to this thread and tuned me up my own personal F430 and took her out for some free runs - within 10 laps I had already beaten my time in the F40 by a substantial amount (and that time had taken me weeks to achieve). Subsequent runs led to beating that best F40 lap time and time again so I ventured out on the Race Track with it and won my first race by over 20 seconds and turning in a total race time of 8'55. For me that was an unreachable time in the F40.

Several things I like about this tune: 1) it brakes incredibly well - you can get on the brakes late and since it stops quick you can get back on the gas - a great way to reduce those laptimes and keep people behind you exactly where they belong; 2) good acceleration and drafting - if you do happen to find yourself behind then you can definitely make up the difference; 3) once you know how to drive it, the handling is just great - one of those tunes that keeps you on your toes but NOT the edge of your seat.

Just looking at the tune on paper, I was very skeptical as to how I could drive it, but this is one for everyone to try. I'm not turning in the blistering laps that Tz is in this thing, but there is hope for me yet in a Ferrari!

Thanks for sharing it and looking forward to more from your garage (I must confess I already started trying out the Lotus 111R for the upcoming Star Wars event). 👍 :cheers:

Lotus Elise 111r Tuned / S2 650PP / Daytona Road​

Power: +30
Weight: 115
Aero: 10 20
Ride Height: -15 -10
Spring Rate: 7 6
Damper: 6 7
Toe: +0.20 +0.50
Camber: 0.0 2.0
Brake Bias: 5 4
Max Turning Angle: 37

1st: 2.921
2nd: 1.979
3rd: 1.539
4th: 1.239
5th: 1.016
6th: 0.855
Final: 4.105

And to round out the trio, here is my 111r Tuned tune. Coming from N3 tires, this race is going to be a nightmare. So part of my goal was to make the car hangle like it was on N3 tires so that people don't get confused. Just kidding, not to worry. This car is nippy! Stable-ish under braking into T1, take the tight line to accelerate freely out in 2nd. 2nd gear is tuned to allow solid acceleration, but without the risk of spinout. Flat out through the straighter section in the infield, and take the line of your choosing through the next turn, since I haven't quite figured it out yet. 6th gear tops out at 190 on the oval. For the bus stop, 4th gear in and let the car wiggle through the first chicane, downshift to 3rd for the exit through the second chicane, but don't slow down too much. If you nail it perfect, use 4th for both chicanes. For T1, hold the gas a bit while braking. Don't brake 100%. Tune is solid in the 1'51's, but I am not used to the track yet, so there must be room left. 1'51.056 replay posted below for reference. Yes I know I go on the grass after the first hairpin. Won't happen in the races.

Attachments

• 111r Tuned.zip
    128.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Hi Tzayad,

...and thanks about your tune for Star Wars-event. I almost forget to mention, that in the Fuji I was using your 111-setups.

I think it really worked fine. I could have even better results with better concentration, few laps more practise, and few less beers. If you wanna see how it looks like behind my wheel, go to my YouTube, and watch out! http://www.youtube.com/AutoAki

Hi Tzayad,

...and thanks about your tune for Star Wars-event. I almost forget to mention, that in the Fuji I was using your 111-setups.

I think it really worked fine. I could have even better results with better concentration, few laps more practise, and few less beers. If you wanna see how it looks like behind my wheel, go to my YouTube, and watch out! http://www.youtube.com/AutoAki

I just watched a few of your videos - you look really stable with it. What were you changing with the on-the-fly setting changes? TCS? I'm curious to know how you used it.

I just watched a few of your videos - you look really stable with it. What were you changing with the on-the-fly setting changes? TCS? I'm curious to know how you used it.

I only checked is my Brake Balance 8/8, cause I did misbraked that mainstraight so badly... then I decided that it must be slipstream what did the difference between free-run and race. :)

That Brake Balance was only what I changed to your tune. I always use quite high settings to brakes. If I use lower settings, I misbrake turns more often, and feel more scared to drive behind others.

I have DFP, and I have modified buttons from 'button configs'. I like that new option to do those changes. r-3 button opens that menu, and triangle is up, X down... then O and 'square' are for left and right to change setups.

Ferrari F430 '06 / S2 600PP / Daytona Road
Review by GTP_Synwraith
Review by GTP_JackStanley

Ride Height: 0 +3
Spring Rate: 6 2
Damper: 6 2
Brake Bias: 4 5
Max Turning Angle: 42

2nd: 1.940
3rd: 1.541
4th: 1.257
5th: 1.039
6th: 0.860
Final: 4.440

Notes: Yes, again, the careful reader would note that these settings are extremely close to those for my F430 Fuji tune, and my F430 Suzuka 600PP tune. The final gear is unchanged, and the top three gears are lengthened to maintain good acceleration in the infield. Brakes really really really well here. Drifts really really well too. Have fun! Capable of 1'53's. Extra power and more weight = less speed and worse handling. Well, at least on the F430 on this track. Tops out at 188 mph. You might run this out since we race so tight. However, going above this for the top speed is suicide when you are alone. If you feel you will be running it out, don't. I never ran the gears out until right before T1, or the bus stop, meaning once you need to adapt your braking for those turns, any extra speed would have meant nothing. So massage the brakes to hold your top speed. You will crash when the fuel is cut and you aren't going straight.

Last edited:
This Ferrari F430 tune at 600PP for Daytona Road is absolutely perfect. I just cannot fault it. The braking is tremendous and thoroughly confidence-inspiring. The speed is perfect although I have only currently raced against other F430s at 600PP, but I did manage to beat a 650PP F430 as well.

The handling is secure, responsive, with a perfect amount of lift off oversteer to make turn in a complete lack of drama. There is no twitchiness over kerbs, especially noticeable at the Bus Stop chicane which can really be attacked in this car with this tune.

I was immediately on the pace with this tune and able to push absolutely everywhere and take incredible liberties braking into the infamous Turn 1...now one of my favourite corners in the game thanks to the 111R/T and this F430. After just a few laps I was able to break into the 1'54s at DR and in arace with a long draft from Bus Stop to finish line, a 1'53.710.

Absolutely excellent work, you totally nailed this one in terms of driving comfort and ease of handling.

All the best
Maz

As a new test driver to the TZT garage, this is my first review of many. I’m starting with the F430. In my review I will base it on how the cars feels at each corner, tips on taking the corner and the best way I can get the most out the car. This tune is fantastic with either SixAxis or a wheel. For this review I have used SixAxis.

As you start the lap you quickly approach the first corner at high speed. Picking your braking point is vital here as if you get it wrong your lap is wrecked and you lose a lot of time. Depending on your speeds the braking point changes. Pick one in free run and change according to the speed you approach it. When you hit the brakes the car feels awesome. The back stays in line, the cars flat and the nose doesn’t dive when you hit the brakes. There’s practically no under-steer and on the exit you can send the tail waving if you want to show off. I would also stay wide into this corner. It allows you to hit the apex and it also makes the car straight so you’re not turning and braking at the same time.

Flat through the esses quickly on the exit of turn 1 and the hairpin is upon you. Late on the brakes and turn the car in early. Try to keep the wheels from spinning as you exit. To do this run the car out wide to keep your exit speed. Then flat all the way through the left turn then into a right-hander.

This next right is one of the most complex corners on the track. There are many different lines into this corner but to get the most out of the car I think hit the apex late. This is so you can get the F430 straight then hit the power. This saves the rear from spinning and losing time.

The next left I think hit the apex early. Get over the curb, the car can handle the bump and take a wide exit. This then lets the car put its power down and speed can be gained around the banking.

The gears work well around there making the most of the car. You then quickly approach the bus stop.

The F430 brakes are amazing again here. There is no drama when you first turn it in which gives you more confidence each lap to go faster and faster. My tip here is to take a lot of curb and let the car do the work. The chassis, suspension and dampers take the hit out of the car so this leaves you to think about the next part of the complex. There might be a tiny hint of over-steer but easily corrected in time for the next chicane. Again maybe little over-steer on the exit but depends on how hard you push the car.

Finally you are left to ring the neck of the car to the finish.

Overall the car is very stable. Its extremely fun to drive and will be very competitive. The car lets you have the confidence to push harder and harder and the lap times will drop.

My personal best so far is a high 53 but consistent 54 are easily achievable. I have put a video of an average lap. The video is of a 1'54.332. Not the best lap and without the mistakes could have been a 53. Too sideways into t1 and got on the grass on the exit of a corner. Other than that you can see my lines and how nice this car is to drive.

Double click to watch a HQ version and it will also be bigger!

GTP_JackStanley

Last edited:
Excellent garage, excellent review Jack 👍 :bowdown:

Tzayad, let me know when you get around to doing a California 650PP Daytona Road tune :)

All the best
Maz

Hey guys,

I'm so excited that so many people are enjoying my F430 tune. Without an ego, I seemed to hit the mark spot on. It's been enjoyed by pad users and wheel users alike, which I didn't plan for, but makes me proud.

This won't be my last tune for this event. I want to work on a NSX and a Cali. Maz, you make me feel all funny inside. Thanks for you amazing reviews and your support. Jack, keep it up, you've been doing great.

Won't be able to race much today, but we'll see! The huge amount of drafting keeps all the good racers very close together, great fun!

- Tz

I tryed the Evora tune and its pretty good.Its a bit tail happy but controllable.I use a dualshock though.I'll put it in the archive and use it at a later date with griper tyres.

I tryed the Evora tune and its pretty good.Its a bit tail happy but controllable.I use a dualshock though.I'll put it in the archive and use it at a later date with griper tyres.

Thanks, I'm glad! It sounds like it has worked out for you. I know I use that tune a lot, and I know a few sixaxis users that love it as well. It's not as tail happy as you think, that's mostly the effect of the N3 tires, and the design of the track corners, being off-camber. Practice either getting on the gas later, smoother, or counter-steer in anticipation of the power, not the other way around.

With grippier tires the entire tune will change, sine the settings I chose had the specific goal of using the best the N3 tires had to offer.

@Synwraith,

I have a Cali 650PP tune in the works. Jack and I have been testing it for the last few days. It's not as fun as the F430, but it definitely has a few tricks up its sleeve

Back