Crooooooow and SVX's Gallery: Unexpected.

• Thread starter SVX
  • 308 comments

SVX

The White Comet
Premium
New Zealand
Wellington
titlepagetemplate.jpg

Hello and welcome to our gallery. We hope you enjoy your stay, and had fun.
Thank you for looking.

CONTENTS:

-2003 Dodge Viper SRT10 @ Infineon- By SVX- On this page.
-Recent competition entries (23/01/10)- By SVX- Here.
-80's Celica- By SVX- Here.
-Un-Edited Competition entry- By SVX- Here.
-STi Wag- By SVX- Here.
-STi in the snow (Part two)- By SVX- Here.
-A scenic drive at Cote 'd Azur- By SVX- Here.
-Pagani Zonda LM in the tight streets of Cote 'd Azur- By SVX- Here.
-Teaser- By SVX- Here.
-Top Gear Comparison- By SVX- Here.
-Requests- By SVX- Here.
-Preview- By Crooooooow- Here.
-British Lightweight cup- By Crooooooow- Here.
-GT-R34- By SVX- Here.
-Snowy STi- By SVX- Here.
-Welcome Home- By Crooooooow- Here.
-Requests- By SVX- Here.
-The Valley Curve- By Crooooooow- Here.
-Let's go truckin'- By SVX- Here.
-The Silvia that did- By SVX- Here.
-Sun to Rain- By SVX- Here.
-The R35's great great grandfather- By SVX- Here.
-sems4arsenal by SVX- By SVX- Here.
-The Skyline Horizon- By Crooooooow- Here.
-MA70 Supra- By SVX- Here
-Photomode Competition Week 96 rejects- By Crooooooow- Here.
-Vandenal's request with a side of random- By SVX- Here.
-Let there be light!- By SVX- Here.
NEW -Unexpected- By SVX NEW Here.

Thanks a lot for viewing!:cheers:

2003 Dodge Viper SRT10 @ Infineon

Attachments

• Modified Pic.jpg
    Modified Pic.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
First of all, congratulations on making your own gallery, SVX.. I hope the whole thing will be a big success 👍 And about the picture: Well, it's the first time I see such a picture.. It looks a little bit weird to me, because of all the colours in the background and the colour of the car.. But I hope the next update'll fit my likings better ;) :cheers:

I quite like it. It does have some pretty weird features, but the detail on those headlights really reel you in.

First of all, congratulations on making your own gallery, SVX.. I hope the whole thing will be a big success 👍 And about the picture: Well, it's the first time I see such a picture.. It looks a little bit weird to me, because of all the colours in the background and the colour of the car.. But I hope the next update'll fit my likings better ;) :cheers:
Thanks for the comment S-Line Audi Fan :) Yeah the background turned out to have some pretty weird colours in it.
I quite like it. It does have some pretty weird features, but the detail on those headlights really reel you in.
Yeah, the detail on them is very good, I like the blue on them.

Thanks for the comments guys! :cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks for the comment LolCats! I really should be getting back to taking photos.

Last edited:
Hey Eric do you like the Mazda 6 Touring Car? the brakes are unbelievably good aren't they?

Last edited:
They're okay for a starter but I'd suggest you try to get the whole car in the shot and mess around with the in-game options (especially manual focus).

Last edited:
Sorry, accidently double posted the same pictures on this post but edited it. Delete this post please!

Thanks, your too kind! More tomorrow. Anyone, please, tell me what vehicle to use and/or a track or photo travel to take a picture. I will get to your requests ASAP.

Thanks, your too kind! More tomorrow. Anyone, please, tell me what vehicle to use and/or a track or photo travel to take a picture. I will get to your requests ASAP.

Sure no problem mate....

Well I have a suggestion. Do you have a BMW M3 GTR Race Car??? If you do, then ou can use that car and shoot at anywhere that you like... I think el Capitan is good tooo....

Those pictures are absolutely astonishing, keep it up:tup:
How's about the Toyota GTone TSO20?

Those pictures are absolutely astonishing, keep it up:tup:
How's about the Toyota GTone TSO20?

Getting that car will take me a while, about a week to gather up 4.5mil. I will still get to it.👍

Pics look great man! 1st one of the M3 GTR and the Nike One are my favorites.

Keep it up

Beautiful mate... beautiful especially the BMW 1 and 2... Great looking at the back of the RX8 but... :)

Great job mate!!! Now it's my turn..

EricdemoryGT and I have now joined galleries. And also thanks to Pako for joining our threads! :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back