Transmission - 4-speed manual / 5-speed manual
Power - 52 BHP @ 6000 rpm / 67 bhp @ 5800 rpm
Torque - 52 lb-ft @ 3000 rpm / 74 lb-ft @ 3500 rpm
Curb weight - 1819 lb
Zero to 60 mph - :)
Standing 1/4-mile - :lol:
Price - $3,990

Last edited:
Seriously Uncool. It is so seriously uncool that the cool wall has to be extended to whole another dimension and it still wouldn't be long enough to have the spot that would sufficiently describe the ultimate uncoolness of this car. This car is so uncool that only Kanye West is more uncool..

Sorry... I mean I like small cars. And crap cars. But this just has nothing of anything that takes my fancy, and people in the street would laugh at you. Seriously uncool.

Seriously uncool... If even I am sooo desprate to get a car, I wouldn't get this one. Plus with no side mirrors?? Enough said.

Of course ZiLs are cooler: this is not even as good as the Lada. These cars were absolutely disposable, some absolute horror stories about the motors in them. The fact that any have survived with the original engine intact is beyond me...at least, for U.S. market cars...

possibly some of the worst-built cars behind the Iron Curtain. For that, I'll vote Seriously Uncool...which is closest to where I want to put it.

Wonder if the S-Z vote was honest, or someone is simply trying to antagonize. (honest, hold nothing against the person if he does like.)

Guys, guys... settle down... it has ONE side mirror on the driver's side. ;)

Also, the GV pictured (Edit: scratch that--the GV that used to be pictured above) isn't your typical GV... it's got the motor out of an '81 Fiat X 1-9, which is this little beauty:

X19.jpg

And it's turbocharged:

yugo9.jpg

So... while a regular old Yugo GV is absolutely as uncool as it can get, the OP pictures a GV that is by far and away the coolest one ever.

Last edited:
The only way you could make this get out of the seriously uncool category is if you converted it to RWD, tubbed it and stuck a 20B turbo in it.

So seriously uncool.

One blew off the Mackinac Bridge in 1989. It's the only vehicle to ever have been blown off due to winds which right there makes it slightly awesome in a morbid sort of way. It's uncool for sure but it's by no means seriously uncool.

I'm just wondering what moved someone to nominate this ugh-ing car

Because that certain someone thought the Clubman and the 9ff looked a little lonely down there in "Seriously Uncool" Hell. :sly:

So, where to begin on this little abomination?

It's ugly...
It's unreliable...
It's painfully slow...
It's a recycled Fiat...

Being in the very presence of this car could kill you, as you would be exposed to 500 Rem of Seriously Uncool.

Pits-Of-Hell-Uncool anyone?

I have a rifle made by Zastava Arms. I wonder if it's the same company. :lol:

I'm not going to even vote this one, I don't know ANYTHING about it. If I were judging by it's boring looks, and how the one shown needs a good wash, I'd say uncool.

Edit: Screw it, I'll jump on the bandwagon. Uncool.

Build by a weapon manufacturer and called a Yugo. Does it get any cooler???

I vote Sub Zero

LSX
I have a rifle made by Zastava Arms. I wonder if it's the same company. :lol:

I'm not going to even vote this one, I don't know ANYTHING about it. If I were judging by it's boring looks, and how the one shown needs a good wash, I'd say uncool.

Edit: Screw it, I'll jump on the bandwagon. Uncool.

It's a Yugo, if you haven't heard of it by now, then there's no hope. :P

Oh, I've heard of it, but never cared enough to learn about what it was.

Funny, my rifle is a "Yugo" as well. I think it's likely the better of the two. :lol:

Cool. Why? Its a basic city car, nothing more nothing less. And it gets a cool mark because it was hated on by Americans and laughed at because it was cheap and crap when actually it was ahead of its time. It was a small car with a tiny engine and weighed nothing and got reasonable MPG. The total cost of ownership is pennies.

http://www.mpgfacts.com
EPA Official City MPG: 26
City MPG (2008 computation method): 23
City MPG (before adjustments): 29
EPA Official Highway MPG: 31
Highway MPG (2008 computation method): 28
Highway MPG (before adjustments): 39
EPA Official Combined MPG: 28
Combined MPG (2008 computation method): 25
Combined MPG (before adjustments): 33

Back