• Cool

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Uncool

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Seriously Uncool

Votes: 54 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How uncool are you, let me count the ways...
You get cancer standing next to it.

Upon first glance, you receive a terrible migraine.
Upon second glance, you start to feel numb with a burning sensation.
Upon third glance, your sexual organs fall off.
Upon fourth glance, you feel nothing but burning.
Upon final glance, your eyes catch on fire and boil your brain.

They say these Yugos are so uncool, people aren't even trying to create cold fusion, they have a hot enough source here.

The people who made these sacrifice orphans souls to get these cars running.

87% of people who saw this knew right away this was a terrible car. The other 13% died instantly.

The reason this car hasn't been featured in a Gran Turismo is because the CDs would melt and the PS2 would kill your children.

It's an offense punishable by up to 25 years in a prison to show a person this car, 40 years if the person is a child.

JCE
Cool. Why? Its a basic city car, nothing more nothing less. And it gets a cool mark because it was hated on by Americans and laughed at because it was cheap and crap when actually it was ahead of its time.

Ahead of its time? Ahead of its time? It was a 1969 FIAT 128 built in 1980.

JCE
It was a small car with a tiny engine and weighed nothing and got reasonable MPG.

Pick any of its direct peers from 1980 and they get 50% better mileage. It was still built in 2008, when many of its direct peers were getting 100% better mileage (and yes, I'm compensating for Imperial/US gallon differences).

JCE
The total cost of ownership is pennies.

Monetarily, yes. It also cost you your self-esteem and your soul.

THIS!

A Range Rover with a Gun Collection + free booze for a whole year! :cool:

I knew that car. Boy it's just amazing to have a specially made gun something on the steering wheel, a wines and a free booze for a WHOLE YEAR!!! That's about to be the best Range Rover that I've ever seen or heard.

One blew off the Mackinac Bridge in 1989. It's the only vehicle to ever have been blown off due to winds which right there makes it slightly awesome in a morbid sort of way. It's uncool for sure but it's by no means seriously uncool.

I agree; i find it so seriously uncool that it's actually cool enough to just stay at "uncool".

It makes sense. Really.

The only way you could turn this into a cool car is if you did it this way.

Leno2.jpg
Leno1.jpg

Isn't Yugo an misnomer? :sly:

It should've been "You try to go, but it breaks down and dies before the end of the driveway!"

Maybe they made it a contraction of "You Go Nowhere." :)

*Jay Leno's Shogun*

Thats awesome. I've never even heard that till tonight but now I want one. The sound of that thing when he punched it...mmm :drool:

Seriously Uncool. Could somebody tell me what's cool about it? I obviously can't find anything at simple look, along with millions of other persons in the world. To explain them what's cool about this car, is uncool.

Seriously Uncool. Could somebody tell me what's cool about it? I obviously can't find anything at simple look, along with millions of other persons in the world. To explain them what's cool about this car, is uncool.

That's just it, the distance it goes into seriously uncool is so great that it wraps around to Sub-Zero.

Seriously Uncool

It's was pretty bad when this car hit the U.S. market,you go out and buy a new Chevy Caprice and the dealer gave you one of these ! ! ! That does not say to much about these cars.

The Bic Lighter of cars - disposable.

So uncool, it's still uncool. Yes, I've driven one...Twice.

Of course, there's always the Adobe.

adobe_car.jpg

Last edited:

You are wrong,since you probably don't know anything about these cars you couldn't do anything to turn Yugo into cool car.
USDM models even had A/C and unnecessary things like that.We didn't got any but it's good for us stupid balkans anyway.

It's potentially one of the best budget weekend/race cars for fun or competition.Spartan all the way from factory and with many options for modifying.

If i could vote,i would vote Sub Zero,but I'm obviously too late.
And title is not 100% accurate btw.

I know, but Wikipedia was very confusing about the whole thing.

That's just proof that claims that the car is seriously uncool are coming from very informed people about these particular cars.

Back