* GTP TAC Leaderboards Attack : Affair of honor ! *

easyasashii

Premium
France
France
PureGT_Sam
GTP TAC Leaderboards Attack : Affair of honor !

You want to have your name in the official GTPlanet Leaderboards ? Easy to do : you can run in every TAC events you can see (i.e. GTP WTAC) or you can do this : Affair of honor !

What is a "Affair of honor" ? Simple : it is an opportunity given to you to have your name in the leaderboards !

How to do it ? Easy : you must have already competed in one of the TAC events we have and then you can choose one car/track combo in the leaderboards (Selection by tracks, selection by cars) and then try it with exactly the same conditions (Track and Cars Specifics, TAC Rules) ! That is to say : you can only add your name into a combo that had already been ran and you have to wait at least ONE week after the original challenge is over before trying it yourself !

However, if you have a great idea about a car/track combo, have already competed in one of the TAC events we have, you can try a Duel ;) !

Again, you'll have to follow the TAC Rules ! Just to remind you :

1. Clean or Dirty lap :

- Colliding with or using walls, fences, cones or other obstacle is forbidden. All times submitted must be 100% wall free.
- Two wheels (except when airborne, where the vertical projection of the car onto the track counts) must be in contact with the tarmac which does not include all green/grassed/sanded/graveled areas.
Rumble/ripple strips :
- having two wheels/tires on a corner's inside rumble strips and two off track is considered unclean
- having two wheels/tires on a corner's outside rumble strips and two off track is considered clean.

Special Rules :
If it is an Urban Track, don't worry about the Rumble/ripple strips, just make sure that times submitted are 100% wall free !

2. Time submission :

- you must post a picture of your Ghost Replay Save Data information screen from the main PSP menu (accessed by choosing Saved Data, then press Triangle on your Ghost Data and choosing Information) showing the Date, Course, Vehicle, Lap Time, Physics used, Tires used, and your GTPlanet username written on a slip of paper. Please see the Season 3 thread for several examples.
- must support your final submitted lap times by uploading the Ghost Replay Save Data of your fastest time for everyone to see. Your time will not count if you fail to upload your replay before the deadline of each challenge. Please refer to this post for instructions (thanks Glubags / BTW, EUR version will have "UCES*****RPLY" prefix instead of "UCUS*****RPLY") on how to locate your Ghost Replay Save Data.” compress it in .zip or .rar format.

IMPORTANT : This is a serious community, please respect the AUP and the TAC Rules we have, host and competitors. Before enterring a duel, be sure you'll be in till the end. If one of you missed the deadline without further notice to the other first, he will be reported. Thanks for being gentlemen ;) !

So, you've got a time you want to add in the leaderboards ? Please copy-paste and complete this message :

Track : ------
Laptime : -----
GTP ID : -----
Vehicule : -----
HP : -----
Tires : -----
Phy : Pro

and don't forget to add Picture & Ghost Replay Save Data

You'll have to post in this thread, please don't open your own thread, just send a message here ;) ! Thanks !

Any missing details, and your time won't be in...

Any question ? Ask here or shoot me a PM !

Have an excellent day and have fun !

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
I got tired of seeing yellow sparkles at Città di Aria then I remembered I had to do something about Week 07... :D :

2z3xkjt.jpg

Track : Deep Forest - Reverse
Laptime : 1'14.581
GTP ID : easyasashii
Vehicule : BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01
HP : 450
Tires : R1 / R1

:gtpflag:

Attachments

• UCES01245RPLY-BC4672EEE00.rar
    53.8 KB · Views: 43
alright Im gonna have to try to challenge your DEEP FOREST reverse.
thanks for this thread. AT least now I know that there is still chance to play old WTACs

Got lucky yesterday night!
So I noticed Week 78 was held in Tahiti Maze, then I realized I had to do something about it. :)

Track : Tahiti Maze / Reverse
Laptime : 2'22.569
GTP ID : red ice
Vehicle : Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car '03
HP : 346
Tires : DRT / DRT

imprezza.jpg

Track : Tahiti Maze / Reverse
Laptime : 2'26.571
GTP ID : red ice
Vehicle : Mitsubishi STARION 4WD Rally Car '84
HP : 355
Tires : DRT / DRT
starion.jpg

Attachments

• UCUS98632RPLY-B26F979A100.rar
    53.6 KB · Views: 40
  • UCUS98632RPLY-B26F979A103.rar
    54.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
thanks. i'm trying to take on some past combos which i missed whenever i have a chance.
i just wished easyasashii can drop by and update the leaderboards.

Back