Fbccars Tuning. new car(NISMO 400R)

• Thread starter fbccars924
  • 30 comments
United States
Alton, Illinois
big_noobowski924
I saw that there are a few Tuning "Garages" on here that have premade tunings that are set for you and you can use them and get a car that drives how the tuner likes. and i will also post these tunings on this thread as well as pm them back to you. All cars are and always will be a work in progress no matter how good they are. Thank you. As I have a few tunes posted I will take on ideas of cars to try to build(to my specs). For a review I will tune a car for you or in return for a tune give to me I will offer a tune as well (to your specs). Also, I am looking for someone to help with these tunes as I am sure I will run out of ideas and I would also like someone I can learn from as well as teach them what I know.

List of cars:

Nismo 400R

Last edited:
I saw that there are a few Tuning "Garages" on here that have premade tunings that are set for you and you can use them and get a car that drives how the tuner likes.

The vehicles we release (this goes for all garages) are built for our own personal specs, yes. The vehicles people request are built for their specs.

Well, I figured I can change that. I have two save on gt4, one is the save that i used a gameshark to aquire all cars and max cash the other is my main playing save i.e. i can aquire and tune almost any car on request. You pm me and tell me what the desired handling and driving characteristics are and I can make your car handle how you want.

I'll pick on this later.

My specialties are High Speed and drift tunings but im also good with budget grip tunings.

There isn't really such a thing as a "budget" grip tune. You can make a good car better or a crap car slightly less so, but there are certain things that can't be done with the lower-level suspension upgrades. And the instant you spring for that 16k+ suspension, budget goes basically out of the window.

First up my personal Dsm Lancer evo

'03 Lancer Evo 8
Power: 573hp

Parts to buy:
Everything as this is a car thats been
modded over a long time but it can be De-tuned as needed.
Only required is Full custom Gearbox and Suspension

Settings:

Spring rate: 10.0/11.0
Ride height: 90/90
Shock absorbers:10/10
or
Shock bound: 10/10
Shock rebound: 10/10
Camber angle: 2.0/1.0
Toe angle: 0.0/0.0
Stabilizers: 7/7

LSD front Setting:
Initial Torque: 10
LSD Accel: 20
LSD Decel: 20

LSD rear Setting:
Initial Torque: 15
LSD Accel: 58
LSD Decel: 20

Brake ballance: 10/10

Aids off
TCS: 0
ASM: 0

Downforce:0/1

VCD Setting: 35(adjust as needed)

Ballast:
Front: 0
Rear: 0

First off... Damper settings. They're stiff to the point of uselessness. Under compression they compress very slowly, meaning all weight transfer has a very strong initial "hit" to the tires and then gradually feeds more weight still in due to CoG movement. Under expansion, they simply unload as quickly as possible, further exacerbating the initial "hit" to the other end of the vehicle (switching from accel to decel, S-curves, etc). Shock loading the tires is a good way to get nasty breakaway.

Next, what's with the camber angles being left entirely stock? I've not met one car that liked it set to 2.0/1.0 as much as it did other settings, and if you've not gotten this right you're wasting possible grip.

Toe angles don't have decimals in them, the range is -4 to 4.

LSD and VCD settings look familiar (namely the accel values at both ends precisely matching my old STi-511 entered in Supercar class for TCV5 and the initial/decel varying fairly little).

Brake balance is most likely too strong at the front end, lengthening braking distances.

Little description of handling characteristics:
I find the car Very quick with racing tires applied to it but it can get really loose which is good for drifting when spots or lower is applied. The set up above is for drift and grip races as the only real change is tires and how you drive the vehicle. The wing is not needed. i have one but my Settings are always getting changed due to race needs such as speed and grip. Enjoy this tuning and dont forget to request desired tunings.

Any car with a low WPR and racing tires will be "very quick". I don't understand your use of iron diffs when Evos can use AYC (which really greatly improves cornering under throttle), and the suspension settings are definitely not near optimum for any tire grade.

Be gentle, he's new. We all had our learning period in the beginning.. And soon I'll have one again when GT5 arrives..

@Rotary_Junkie- As i said In my original post this is "my Personal car" on gt4 and I tweaked it for my tastes and It works great for me. Also This particular Car was rather the whole way through the process of building it up. This car was bought and built over a period of a week because i was racing and using the winnings to build this car. As for expierience Im sure im one of the few people on here that has actually had to put down gt4 for a while a year ago after literally burning out my ps2 slim by playing it too much. If you were to build this car your self it would be a very good car as it has for me. Im not trying to say that i am a better tuner or racer but it seems that you dont realize that this is not my only car. I have a few cars that arent as far tuned as this one. Right now im actually working on another Lancer that is meant for short sprint races (family cup type) the only thing im really spending my credits on is the fc tranny. so if you dont want to have faith that i know what i am doing that is fine.

also It depends on each individual driver. I was goin through Scaffs .PDF of a guide to tuning and It confirmed my theory of tuning. So I mean as far as handling this car may be very good for me and im still working on it. So i may repost this same car again with updated settings also i noticed the toe range after i read your post. I didnt pay attention to it as I tend to not mess with the toe settings alot. Lets just say last time i did i epically failed. So Im open to constructive Criticism because I feel that it will help me further my knowledge in tuning. Thank you in advance for any advice there may be givin/

I feel that maybe before I have this thread closed I can post one more tuning. It is a work in progress at the moment but I am goin to post my tuning as soon as I can do it. (hint: It was deemed impossible to drift and is made primarily of Carbon fiber) Will post my tune as soon as possible. Note: all tunes are subject to change.

Notice: testing in progress. pm me for current setup if you desire to help me set this up and provide a better Vehicle and expierienc to those who try these cars. All those who help WILL get recognition in the description. Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
also It depends on each individual driver. I was goin through Scaffs .PDF of a guide to tuning and It confirmed my theory of tuning. So I mean as far as handling this car may be very good for me and im still working on it. So i may repost this same car again with updated settings also i noticed the toe range after i read your post. I didnt pay attention to it as I tend to not mess with the toe settings alot. Lets just say last time i did i epically failed. So Im open to constructive Criticism because I feel that it will help me further my knowledge in tuning. Thank you in advance for any advice there may be givin/

I feel that maybe before I have this thread closed I can post one more tuning. It is a work in progress at the moment but I am goin to post my tuning as soon as I can do it. (hint: It was deemed impossible to drift and is made primarily of Carbon fiber) Will post my tune as soon as possible. Note: all tunes are subject to change.

Notice: testing in progress. pm me for current setup if you desire to help me set this up and provide a better Vehicle and expierienc to those who try these cars. All those who help WILL get recognition in the description. Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome To The Board fbccars924. Double and Triple posts aren't allowed here at GTPlanet. If you have something to add and no one has replied after you, add something like this at the end of your original post:

EDIT: More Information here.

Thanks.

Jerome

Last edited:
The Beast 04' Ram

726hp
729ft/lbs

Parts to buy (*parts that are not reallly needed)
Racing Exhaust
Race chip
N/A Tune Stage 3
Tires R3-1
Racing Brakes and controller
Full custom Gear box
Race Flywheel
Triple plate clutch
*Full custom lsd
Full custom suspension
*VCD

Suspension

Spring Rate 7.0/6.2
Ride Height 195/195
Shock bound 1/1
Rebound 3/3
Camber 2.5/2.0
Toe -1/-2
Stabilzers 1/1

Trans
set auto first

auto 16
final 3.500

Lsd
Initial 10/15
Acc. 40/40
Dec. 20/20

VCD
Front % 35-40%

Description

When you think of a truck its usually used to haul heavy items or plow through mud holes if its a 4x4. Well, this 4x4 truck does 7:29.xxx on the Nurb on R1 tires and outran an nsx and a Suzuki GSX-r4. This truck almost beat the Lancer super rally car on Citta De Arria in the Rally De Umbria. With a driver better than I am this truck can be a brutal monster in racing. This is still a truck so it still handles like one. Also this is mainly for rough tracks and can be fitted with dirt or snow tires. (Beware of liftoff oversteer)

Last edited:
Well, this one seems a lot better than the Evo 8. There still might be some changes made to improve the car's charateristics in suspension and LSD setups, but can't know without driving. Still 7'29 is not so bad time around Nurburgring, for a truck. :)

Well, this one seems a lot better than the Evo 8. There still might be some changes made to improve the car's charateristics in suspension and LSD setups, but can't know without driving. Still 7'29 is not so bad time around Nurburgring, for a truck. :)

I forgot to put it in my original but All cars are and always will be a work in progress no matter how good they are. And that time can be dropped because I had two spectacular offs and was in second place most of the record lap. I was behind the gsx-r4 until the last two turns before the straight.

Edit: New car coming soon putting final touches on it tonight. If nothing goes awry I should have it posted tomorrow. Also, the Carbon R34 i was working on is on hiatus until i can determine what is causing some issues. expect a few more tune before the Carbon R34.

Edit 2: Evo 8 revisited will be posted asap as well.

Last edited:
Sonic 350z
Note: this is based on the 350z NOT the Fairlady Z(GT special ed. will work too)

486hp
536 ft/lbs

Racing exhaust
Sport Chip
Balance
Port/polish
Super Charger
Racing Brakes
Brake Controller
FC suspension
FC transmission
Racing Flywheel
3plate Clutch
FC lsd
Weight reduce stage 3
Tires R3
And finally a wing
Wheels optional

AIDS are for pansies
Brakes 10/15

Suspension
Rates 10.5/10.0
Height 95/100
Bound 3/3
Rebound 4/4
Camber 2.5/1.0
Stabilizers 7/4

Trans
auto to 15

Downforce 25/25

LSD
Initial 20
Acc. 55
Dec. 10

Nitrous Max(optional)

This car is stable and suprisingly quick when the tires arent staggered. It will go where ever you want it to and it can do it fairly quickly. It is still a tad drifty but for a good drift run just slide R1-2's on the rear for a suprisingly stable drifter.

Last edited:
Clown Car:crazy:(useless tune)
Subaru 360

Buy all parts available (1.5 0r fc lsd recommended)
no wing
oilchange optional

Suspension
Rates 1.5/15.0
Height 216/216
Bound 1/10
Rebound 10/1
Camber 12.0/10.0
toe 0/0
Stabs 1/7

Gears
set auto then final
Auto 2
Final 3.500

Brakes 7/4

weight dist
Level 200
Position -50

Before you flame me and say this car is useless, shut it lol. This is the clown car. Turn in then slam the brakes and it will do a stoppie. If you just turn in the Backwheel will come off the gound. So, in short this car is still pretty useless but now its atleast fun to watch.

Last edited:
Holy crap... *runs off to test*

Will edit with notes. Everything I've seen so far in GT4 says that this is impossible.

Edit: Interesting... This car shows that it is indeed possible to forcibly lift tires off the ground, but... The forces required to do so are quite extreme. The car needs to be extremely light in the rear, have a high center of gravity, and have fairly high amounts of grip. Oh, and it needs a very long-travel, soft front suspension combined with a nearly rigid rear suspension.

Last edited:
If you reverse the suspension settings and the weight balance and it will do a stable three wheel turn pulling the front inside wheel off. Its quite fun.

Working on a new car. Unless things go wrong I should have it posted tonight or tomorrow. Expect somthing so powerful it makes Chuck Norris wimper. The best of the best have tried and failed but out of sheer luck and inovation in driving technique not tuning I may have figured out this car.

Last edited:
96' Corvette GS
Power: 555hp

Parts to buy:
Everything Except na3
use supercharger instead.
Racing mediums were used to tune but any racing tire is good.
Settings:

Spring rate: 7.7/6.5
Ride height: 130/130
Shock bound: 3/3
Shock rebound: 5/5
Camber angle: 3.5/2.5
Toe angle: -2/-1
Stabilizers: 3/4

LSD Setting:
Initial Torque: 10
LSD Accel: 30
LSD Decel: 15

Brake ballance: 5/3

TCS: 0
ASM: 0

Ths car is quite quick but its also quite tail happy. Thankfully, Its reasonably ballanced when sliding. Ultimately, Its set to be as versatile as the driver who is driving it. Well, you tell me did I succeed? have fun.

Last edited:
Supra RZ Updated.

Buy everything but substitute stage4 turbo for original
R3 or better tires reccomended.(R5's can be used but not recomended)
(edit: leave stock flywheel and Driveshaft. Helps cut down wheel spin)

Aids off

Brakes 7/4

Suspension
rates 9.0/5.0
height 140/140
bound 3/3
rebound 5/5
camber 3.5/2.5
toe -1/2 (was -2)
stabs 3/3

Gears
set auto first
1st:2.554
2nd:1.637
3rd:1.196
4th:0.919
5th:0.724
6th:0.592
final:3.100
auto set 25

D-force
30/30

LSD
Initial: 10
ACC.25
DEC. 10

If this car were human it could beat Chuck Norris in a fist fight. Wheelspin is ample so throttle control is VERY IMPORTANT. 1st gear is all but useless so if you race this car pray for a rolling start and even then you can't go wot till 3rd gear. Despite having low traction in 1st and 2nd, the time you lose getting going you quickly gain in the upper gears.

Last edited:
Is the Corvette just a pure drifter or drifting race car? What tyres should I be using with the vette?

I think you could have reduced the Supra's wheelspin with positive rear toe. Worked for me.

And by the way, nothing can beat Chuck Norris in a fist fight. :dopey:

The vette was a drifting race car. Its supposed to be on R3's but R1's work great too.
also Ill try the positive toe and repost it. Thank you. But a car that accelerates that fast can atleast put up one helluva fight against Chuck.

Edit: re-evaluating the RZ. Feel free to drive as is ,but, keep an eye out for it being fixed properly. It's still fun to drive either way.

Last edited:
With the delay of gt5 for another undetermined amount of time coming up we should take this extra time to play and enjoy our current gt4 and gt5p.

Last edited:
03' Ele"mental"

full tune minus stiffening
N3/N1 tires (front/rear)
1.5 lsd

Susp.
Rates 6.0/6.0
Height 140/140
bound 3/3
rebound 4/4
cam. 2.5/1.0
toe 0/0
stabs 5/5

gears final first then auto
Final- 3.000
auto- 10

aids- off

Brakes- your preference will work as I use power over to drift(or in this case underpower over)

Vcd-25 (doesnt need to be adjusted but this is what worked for me.)

This is purely a drift... errrrm uhhh whatever it is. But, its tuned for drift only.
Try it its actually quite easy to drift sucessfully. Enjoy!:dopey:

Dodge Viper Srt-10

Parts to buy:
Race exhaust
NA Stage 3
Computer
Racing Brakes
Brake Balance Controller
Racing suspension
Fully customizable transmission
Triple-plate Clutch
Racing flywheel
Propeller shaft
Fully customisable LSD(or 1.5)
port polish
engine balancing
Racing R3 tyres

Aids- Off

Brake Balance 7/4

Suspension:

Springs 5.9/5.3
Height 120/120
Bound 3/3
Rebound 4/7
Camber 2.5/2.0
Toe 0/0
Stabs 4/4

Transmission :
(gears By KTZ)
1st : 3.076
2nd : 2.059
3st : 1.497
4th : 1.144
5th : 0.919
6th : 0.709
Final :2.500
Auto settings : 13

Downforce:
30/30

Lsd:(if using full custom)
Initial 5
Accel 25
Decel 10

This car is very quick when you are focused and you are racing true. But, get cocky in the slightest bit and it WILL kill you. The Supra is tame compared to this. ENourmous amounts of torque and power yeild little traction but, massive acceleration. Capable of nearly 200mph on the back straight of Trial mountain a feet some race cars struggle with. On a long enough straight like fuji 80's it can do nearly 250mph before the braking point. And maxed out it will do close to 275mph. All that speed and it can still pull a beautiful 2+g turn. But, it does like to be tail happy and doesnt like to drift controlably so give it gas in the turns if you dare.

Last edited:
I am wondering as to where I can improve on my method of tuning and am looking for constructive criticism. I kno a few of have tried my cars I would just like to kno what I can do to make my tunes better.

Edit: Coming soon: Nismo 400R

Last edited:
Nismo 400R

Hp 677
torque 539 ft/lbs

Parts to buy.
R3 tires
Stage4 turbo
racing Intercooler
Fc trans
Fc suspension
3 plate clutch
Race flywheel
Racing brakes
Brake Bal. Control
Race Exhaust
Stage 3 Weight reduce
stiffening
Aftermarket wing

Settings:

Suspension
Rates: 11.5/13.3
height: 93/93
Bound: 4/4
rebound:3/3
camber: 2.5/1.5
toe: 0/0
Stabs:4/4

Trans:
Set auto to 17
final should be set to 4.111 if not already there.

Dforce: 30/35

Brakes:7/4

Trial mountain: 1:25.945

Details:
I found this little gem sitting in my Garage and on it was a note saying that This was once a great race bred car for the track. But, Some fool had seen that it was a Skyline and tried make it "Hella Flush" and really the only good decision that was made on this car was the wheels were a nice BBs design. So with this gorgeous piece of un happy hella flush I set to making a blisteringly fast race car by first re-installing the Full adjustable suspension it came with and adding a larger turbo. From there I ordered the new Fully customized gear set from Nismo and had them send a gear box that could handle the 677 twin turbo charged ponies from the newly refreshed Rb26dett. I mounted new Racing medium tires on those good looking bbs wheels and set out to my favorite track, Trial Mountain. 120+ miles later I finished my tuning and rundowns and took her for a spin at a few of my other favorites, Such as the ring', fuji 80's and tskuba(sp?). After the full run down of this car I realized this car needs to be duplicated and shared with what remains of the gt4 world. Here's they keys and go enjoy.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back