rcwr's gallery // 05.29 some random stuff

• Thread starter RcWr
  • 64 comments
Lithuania
Vilnius

posterwp.jpg

Last edited:
Just noticed, that I uploaded more pics than I thought. So new set of random cars again:

No gallery without Veyron, seriously :D
veyron.jpg

BMW under heavy understeeeeeer
bmw2c.jpg

This looks pretty realistic to me
gtrq.jpg

Just a sleeper
gtr2.jpg

The only thing which really annoys me about the standard cars - you can't change wheels. That's just stupid of PD to do
supra0.jpg

Initial D like
trueno.jpg

Hey again,

Came back with a new absolutely random set ;)

Amazing car. Second best handling after Italia..

nsxf.jpg

This, however, is horrible imo.

s2ko.jpg

Artistic stuff

r33b.jpg

First interior shot by me. Weeee

r332.jpg

Artistic stuff again

porscheyi.jpg

And again...

porsche2c.jpg

and again.

artisticx.jpg

This MB rocks. Handles like a boat without a wheel, but damn its fun anyway

amge.jpg

Hope you like some of them :)

Amazing work! My favourites are: Update 1: #1, #3 (it looks so real!) and #5. Update 2: #2, #4 and #6. Update 3: #3. Update 4: #3, #5, #6 and #7. Awesome work!

SVX - Thank you for your comment!

OK, this time my update is not that chaos'ish (word? :D). Two cars - Chaser and Integra Type-R. Took both of them to the Toscana, because of the amazing lighting. Hope you like some of them. See you!

Chaser part:
chaser.jpg

chaser2.jpg

chaser3.jpg

chaser5.jpg

chaser6.jpg

chaser4.jpg

Integra Type-R part:
tegra.jpg

tegra4.jpg

tegra6.jpg

tegra2.jpg

Very well done shots.
Seems like more and more skilled photographers are popping up around GTP.

Gtuned - thank you very much. That's a very nice compliment to me. Cheers

NBDESIGNZ - thank you too, I will continue :)

One of the three updates today. EVO X at newly unlocked phototravel place. Wait for the next ones later. Enjoy!

evoq.jpg

evo2a.jpg

evo3z.jpg

evo4x.jpg

See you later!

Wow, nice gallery man, you've got some verry nica angels and stuff, and i like the choice of cars you put on here, the variety. keep up the great work becaus i will check here again.

Ghertel - yeah, I really like to drive different cars. Still didn't take any photos of racecars, heh :) Yeah, and those aren't the most extreme angles I like to make, haha. Thanks for your comment, mate!

OK, as I promised, here is second update of 3. Last one will be posted about 3 hours later. And it won't be in phototravel as my recent updates, so you will get action!

Less "contrasty" this time, more like an oldschool photos. Too bad, I didn't noticed the ugly looking guy on the left. Oh well. Here it is - my main drift car. Awesome to drive, about 500hp, max weight reduction and throttle response is absolutely awesome. Try it, drifters! ;)

emke2.jpg

emke3.jpg

emke.jpg

Thank you for your comments, guys!

Yeah, Ghertel, I am not a fan of the wing either. At first it was without one, but I like my drift cars to be less twitchy, so I always add more downforce on the rear..

Anyway, here is the last ACTION update today. Goodnight everyone :)

actioni.jpg

action2i.jpg

action4copy.jpg

action3.jpg

I like the second and last one the most, second one has some interesting colours compared to the other 3 shots.
(plz visit if you have the time)

Selective colour at it's very best! I've never found a place where it can work for me, but you've hit the nail on the head here. I can't wait to see the full update.

Moglet - 👍 Thanks again for your PS editing tips. Really helped in some pics!

grrlpurple - I am happy to hear that, because that was my goal. Thanks for your comment :)

Hey.. A bit late update, but I was really unhappy with the pictures, so I shot some more. Then it appeared that PD did a really poor job with this standard car model, meaning I had to do more post work with photoshop. Anyway, here a few pictures of this pretty weak update.

gtr2x.jpg

gtr3.jpg

gtr5.jpg

gtr6.jpg

And a teaser...

teasertw.jpg

That Nismo tunnel shot is great and the 3th shot of the set i like the best.
Also the teaser shot of the Zonda is nice.

Thank you ;)

Ok, here is another update. A bit chaotic and random stuff this time. I really like 'wangan' shots myself. Enjoy 👍

wangan.jpg

wangan2.jpg

wangan3.jpg

The M3 again. I love this car, dont I? lol

ratasz.jpg

empkeee.jpg

uasd.jpg

bmwbg.jpg

And these..

audi2w.jpg

audi3r.jpg

randomzj.jpg