Like the Wind - B-spec Edition

• Thread starter Crit
  • 137 comments
gt6090a
Okay, I've got a problem in that my B-spec Bobs are kicking ass and well ahead of my A-spec progress. They've moved well beyond the "Like the Wind" race because I didn't have a proper car for them to run with. I'm not yet to the same race on A-spec, so I can't unlock the Minolta for them anytime soon.

I've read through the A-spec thread, but what do you guys use for the B-spec race? I've got a tuned up Furai, ZR1 RM, Zonda R, but none of those will get it done, at least they won't win gold.

he fully tuned furai should be able to win for you, just make sure you adjust the transmission and suspension settings

done like the wind b spec with pagani zonda... (whole race 2. place last cornor last round he goes slipstream and won)

realy cool

my heart at this time "ba boom ba boom ba boom"^^

It's quite amusing how the B-spec drivers grow on you. I have them racing whenever I'm a bit busy with other stuff at home so they can bring in more cash and advance. Some of the races are getting quite interesting to watch them as they do their thing. :-)

GMW
It's quite amusing how the B-spec drivers grow on you. I have them racing whenever I'm a bit busy with other stuff at home so they can bring in more cash and advance. Some of the races are getting quite interesting to watch them as they do their thing. :-)
So true ... hence the importance of having several B-spec drivers with different qualities, one driver can win one race while the other fumbles even at the same level ...

My Bobs are doing great. Level 27 and all have F1 drivers' names. Senna and Alonso are my superstars, though.

I tried again with the Furai, Zonda R, Cien with a wing, ZR1 RM and McLaren stealth. So far the Furai is most successful, leading about half a lap every 3 laps or so, but it never stays in front long enough to get the win. If anyone's won with one of those cars, what was your setup?

Without the Minolta, 787B, Toyota 7 or one of the Nissan twins, what's the best way to go?

the zonda...

i maxed up to 380 kmh for slipstream.... ofc you need luck...
my zonda was all the time 2. place
(low downforce)

in last lap he stayed in slipstream trough last cornor... and on the straight he overtakes... so win.. :P

U MUST HOLD THE BOB IN THE RED LINE

blue = no chance

All the solutions are for a-spec, does anyone know what car and settings to use for b-spec bob to win this race? Sigh. I am using the Mazda Furai Concept with the upgraded turbo and all, upgraded whatever i could. Did downforce front set to 30 and rear 50, and top speed to 249mph. Still came in 11th place in the 1st event! Sigh.

If any of you guys know how to beat this in b-spec please let me know.

Hello there, I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestion for me for these races Like the wind & GT-All Star. I have been using my Zonda & my 09 GTR both fully modded and I have leveled to level 23 B-SPEC. I still can't seem to beat Like the wind or GT-All star. I have been looking on google for any advice, but most people have advice only on A-Spec.

I have been farming money and have about 4.3m at this moment. If there is any suggestion that some one can advise on how to beat these races it would be a great help. Again I am looking for advice on B-SPEC

For Like the Wind, the Minolta is the best prize car... you can win it A-Spec in Like the wind to win B Spec... as for the All-star one, I haven't found anything yet, thouugh the Toyota 7 you win in B spec LTW will dominate Historic! Hope this helps.:)

Awesome, just won like the wind indy with Mr Ruiz in an audi r10 stealth. I didnt think this was going to be possible without obtaining the minolta. Hard race. He won it with 0.039s to spare. It was a thriller. I saved the replay for future past indulgement. The thought that some of us can get excitement from watching replays of games we indirectly played..... Well, I know I'm not normal.

I hear allot of people saying its the way to go. I had to do it the hard way as I havent got the minolta yet. My stealth audi R10 did the trick with 0.039 secs spare. I actually thought I had come second or third as they crossed the line. It was a nervous few seconds waiting for the race results to hit the screen.

I can't imagine there is much difference between the R10 and the Minolta especially when bobs driving. ? The R10 will win you the Minolta in the like the wind Aspec.

if my A lvl is 10 and B lvl is 22 what car i should buy to win Like the Wind on B spec? It seems i cant compete in Like the Win on A yet :)

if my A lvl is 10 and B lvl is 22 what car i should buy to win Like the Wind on B spec? It seems i cant compete in Like the Win on A yet :)

I used a Peugot 908 Total that I traded for early on to win got it done easy. Than I moved up to the Minolta and it does it even easier like 39 second laps.

Back